I actually just finished fixing the same problem. The statement about Galacticraft isn't relevant as I was having the same problem with and without Galacticraft installed, plus that statement occurs normally when I review logs from when the server was working.
I ended up having a multitude of issues.
1/ The overworld save was corrupted
2/ My latest backup of the overworld was corrupted (1 week old at this point and made by ForgeEssentialsServer)
Re-installing Java didn't work. Deleting all traces of tekkit and downloading a fresh, unmodified server also wouldn't start.
I ended up having to re-install the entire server, OS and everything. No big deal for me as the machine was dedicated to just Tekkit.
Not sure how much this helps you as I was recovering from a power issue while the server was running that I suspect was the culprit.