New to Tekkit Inventory question

I'm new to tekkit, just got my server running fine, and now I'm wondering if there's an item similar to the backpack that was in Forestry that I could carry around while mining and digging so my inventory isn't filled up so fast, with all the new ores and stuff, you can't dig and mine for too long like in Vanilla Minecraft so I don't consider cheating adding something like a backpack. Like I said, I'm brand new to the Tekkit Pack thing, maybe there's something in it that I can carry on and that will fill up when my inventory is full. Thanks a lot if you can answer this one quickly.

Thanks for your kind help but this doesn't resolve anything since I got the recipe there fine but its not something a new survival mode player can quickly make, all the stuff in that recipe isn't easy to get if you want to stay legit without cheats, or else there's something I'm not familiar with there, if I got to mine for 3-4 real days (not Minecraft days) just to get the alchemy bags crafted, it just totally ruin the utility of it. The backpack recipe was much more easier to do, will have to find something else for starting up or simply will forget about that.

I know a mod and it's exactly what you're looking for! It works well with the Tekkit client & server. It's has the following, very original name: Backpacks mod <- Click! It's a link.

If I type in Minecraft backpacks in Google, it's the first hit. This tells me that you didn't search AT ALL. Please do some research yourself in the future before asking! Anyway.... These backpacks work like chests. When you have one of them in your hand, you can open it with right-clicking. They're also extremely easy to make, for the basic backpack you just need 8 pieces of leather. You could dye them in all Minecrafty colors, then you'll need 1 piece of dye. (Same colors as wool) If you can't make a backpack like this in 5 or less minutes or so, you're just a fucking noob.

I hope this helps your mining experience a bit. :)