Brand new AoTB server looking for 10 players.

Nath

Any room left?

If so:

IGN: Delthyn

I'd like to join your server because I'm looking for a small community that's not filled with little kids, so that I can build in peace. If I can join, I would focus Flans mod and some of the mods that add a lot of automation. Thermal expansion being the best. Anyway, I'm 18 years old (almost 19) and I'm in college studying to be a engineer. I like to play thinking games and watch movies.

Thank you for your time.

Edit: Added some random stuff about me.

Edited by FjolvartheLucky

Hi! I'm Butter_Link and would love to join the server. For a while I've been looking around for a small, community based BTeam server to play on.

I'm 13 almost 14

My favorite Bteam mod would have to be Carpenter's Blocks or Witchery... They're all awesome though!

I hope (if there's room) I can be added onto this amazing sounding server! See you soon!!

Ive been looking at the version we are running AOTBT and its an unstable build so that might have something to do we the crashes also mo creatures don't help as due to it spawning in all the mobs it might be overloading the memory which the server needs to use to run and stay up ? so I don't know if its any of them two problems but its worth a try .