Looking for Servers! - Please read if you own a server

Hey, I'm Noxity, and I'm looking for a good Tekkit server. FIRST; Do not just say "look in the server list". If you say that then you are completely useless, as I am looking for a specific type of server. Soon, I'll be starting a Tekkit series on my YouTube channel (TheNoxity). I'm looking for a whitelist server (less griefing), with no PvP, no lag, and a nice community. Extra things would be the ability to "/nick Noxity" me, as my username is horrible and I'll be recording videos.

Please, do not just say look in the server list for whitelist servers, as I have checked and cannot find a good server like this.

If you own a server with the ability to suffice my requests, then please reply to this post or message me. I will happily join your server to start my Tekkit series.

Also, I wasn't sure what Forum topic to put this in, so I just placed it in General Tekkit SMP for ease.

Now don't quote me on this, but I do believe the could possibly be a list of some sort on these forums, containing information pertaining to those server things you desire.

Though know the journey shall be long and perilous, and you will quite possibly lose many of your sherpas along the way to danger and fear (Very skittish, those sherpas), but the end of your journey promises a veritable utopia of servers to choose from.

Whitelist isnt = no greif. Servers with whitelist can just as well fail on protection as those without. Whitelist = free bumps of ppl that will lie to get into a server?

But to reply to the topic, feel free to check out our server (we are under open servers, please read review on page 27, i guess you are capable of finding the post etc etc on ur own)

Now don't quote me on this, but I do believe the could possibly be a list of some sort on these forums, containing information pertaining to those server things you desire.

Though know the journey shall be long and perilous, and you will quite possibly lose many of your sherpas along the way to danger and fear (Very skittish, those sherpas), but the end of your journey promises a veritable utopia of servers to choose from.

I wouldn't mind losing a couple sherpas on my travel to find a server. If you could find me a server with my requirements (or most of them) then I'd be very thankful, Neowulf.

No young explorer, you must make the trek yourself. Though the jungles of the Yogbox, across the Great D Game Zone Sea, and over the barren plains of the Get Lost Grotto.

Know that there is safe stay for the weary traveller at the Cafe Lame.

But BEWARE! Do not journey into the dark reaches of the Koi Pond, for there awaits the dreaded Whale Box and the untamed wilds of the BWFF!

Once past the skittering forests of the Tekkit Bug Board you will come across a Jade Monkey Status. Place 3 gold coins in it's palm, and the way forth will be made clear.

Now go young explorer, adventure and glory awaits!