Automated obsidian to diamond creator: Now with more automation!

Anonihilator

^nononononono.

You dont need to burn diamonds at all, just use the flowers i (think) i took a picture of. If not, here is a diagram.

C = Condenser

X = Anti matter relay

B = Energy collector

B

BXB

BXCXB

BXB

B

Put more collectors on top of the AM relays.

I use 2 of these producing obsidian to power my creator, these are all MK1's btw, going to see if i can reduce the amount of flowers to one by upgradin em.

^nononononono.

You dont need to burn diamonds at all, just use the flowers i (think) i took a picture of. If not, here is a diagram.

C = Condenser

X = Anti matter relay

B = Energy collector

B

BXB

BXCXB

BXB

B

Put more collectors on top of the AM relays.

I use 2 of these producing obsidian to power my creator, these are all MK1's btw, going to see if i can reduce the amount of flowers to one by upgradin em.

Thanks for that, but where would the flowers go? Heres my map for you guys, the only outside source of influence was obsidian-diamonds+relay and condenser, apart from that ive done it on my own. Its not the most pretty machine, and far from the best but its my first try at a EE2, thaumcraft and buildcraft building something. Anything i could do to improve it? ATM im fairly happy with it, considering it does run by itself and gives a fair bit of diamonds.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9m46zzk5h2f5fet

Meh, experiment is experiment :P i mainly did it to see what i could do.

Anywhere, really. I keep mine just outside the main facility and run pipes through the floor and walls to get the obsidian to where its gotta go. Could easily be outside (I do not suggest this, in case of ogres) Just remember to use pumpkins or glowstone to light it up for maximum efficiency.

• 5 months later...