Sooo... Anybody got anything good to read/watch?

MrCurry

if you have days to waste it would be best to get sucked into the whirlpool that is this place

EDIT: be aware of extremely cynical reviews, better to watch the first episode than listen to those

fun times

Be aware of any reviews of anime because the level of fanboy/antifanboy attached to the community is so intense, that most reviews are either blindly stating that it's great, or blindly stating that it's awful. You're better off asking people that you know if you want reccomendations on anime.

jay? quoted me.... i feel special....

You can feel special all you want, because it was good advice. Still, to be safe you might want to get tested.

I love this thread; nothing yet I'm not interested in, barring the wall of anime that may contain much to be raising an eyebrow at (To be read as: Some anime plot/happenings are pretty questionable, as Japanese cartoons tend to lie on the other side of odd/unbelievable). Still,

Into the Universe with Steven Hawking,

How the Universe Works,

and the classic Cosmos, by Carl Sagan

But which first? Easily found?

Also someone mentioned NOVA being dry, which it is, until you get a diamond that is their building trebuches and destroying stuff.

Edit: See 2 posts down. >.>

You can feel special all you want, because it was good advice. Still, to be safe you might want to get tested.

I love this thread; nothing yet I'm not interested in, barring the wall of anime that may contain much to be raising an eyebrow at. Still,

But which first? Easily found?

Well, Cosmos is always going to be first on my list, because carl sagan is my nerd-crush. It was wildly popular... about 30 years ago. So it may be a little harder to track down than Into the Universe, which isn't even 3 years old yet. They're both on netflix though, so if you've got 8 bucks and a debit card, you can watch them both.

Cant say for How the Universe Works, someone gave it to me as a gift.

barring the wall of anime that may contain much to be raising an eyebrow at

awww, that's unfortunate. had I known you were not much of an anime type person I wouldn't have bothered wasting the space for the list =/

edit: just realized that you are not the OP. gg, me. carry on