Deus Ex Collection Only $15! (USD)

jakj

So, i skipped Deus Ex 1 because of the graphics. Dont get me wrong, i like a good story, and im certainly not all about graphics, but with my high def screen it just looked hideous.

After 10 minutes of playing Deus Ex 2, all i can say is Holy Fuck. It was somebodies job to tell me about awesome stuff like this, and they dropped the fuckin ball, man.

Yeah, most people who are die-hard fans of the series pretend that 2 doesn't even exist, so if you love it, you will either hate or REALLY love the others. :P

Go back to play 1. Seriously. You just need to. There are massive high-def upgrade mods available just like for Morrowind that make it look like it came out barely a year or two ago.

So, i skipped Deus Ex 1 because of the graphics.

While not a complete overhaul, look into Deus Ex: New Vision. Maybe it'll be enough to get you into it a little more, although truth be told I never made it past Hell's Kitchen either.

And I didn't mind DE2:IW at all really. Sure it reviewed poorly, but it helps that I couldn't give a rats ass what reviewers think. Also helps that I got it cheap on Steam, so even if I did hate it, what's a couple bucks.

Have you gotten far enough that you can pick a "side" yet?