Deus Ex Collection Only $15! (USD)

jakj

A lot of deep thought about the possible futures of humanity, science, and cybernetic augmentation. As close as you'll get to tge great speculative fiction of Bradbury's era, nowadays. Also the Cynical Brit's #1 game of all time.

Specially known for the ability to play through without killing anyone. That feature not as good in the new one, but story reaches new heights.

IW generally considered a disgrace and ignored.

Human Revolution kind of sucks balls in comparison to the first one.

I mean, the programming is just shit. "Huh, that civilian is being shot at by some street thugs" *shoots you dead*

Or the fact that you can pointedly execute every hostage in the first mission without it so much as being mentioned.

Or the fact that you can kill everyone in the police station, then walk out onto the street like nothing happened.

The first one had a very glaring flaw that pissed me off.

The tranq dart still counted as a kill. I went through the first mission using just that weapon, successfully taking down every enemy without a single bullet, and everyone treated me like a mass murderer when I was done.

Still played the hell out of it. Only FPS that could draw my attention away from unreal tournament at the time.

Well, i suppose, but there ARE actually good games now. they just don't get much attention. Atlus is a pretty solid localization company, with only a handful of real flops on their record (Im looking at you raidou kuzunoha vs the soulless army)

I play besides Minecraft only TF2 , nothing else. Might get some other Steam games whenever I get my own PC, but until then I'll keep it at this. Shame that I'm still not a premium TF2-gamer. I must go buy something from the shop then. Need to get some money and just put 5 bucks into my steam wallet.

If you couldn't tell by my avatar, I love the crap out of HR3 like it were a roast chicken in a desert. The characters: Memorable. Sarif, unwitting pawn. Adam: Well, he never asked for any of this. Guns: FUCKING awesome. Try the PEPS.

Then there is DX1. It frustrated, confuzzled and just annoyed me. Like, the first mission sure does have a lot of ways to win, nut stealth is shit. Guns, pathetic. And even though you can go all nonlethal and shit, police get rocket launchers. And THE FOG.

And if you had gumpy legs and no medkits stiff shit, eat fuckin candybars and malt whiskey. And the AI...

A lot of what you mentioned about DE1 could probably be modded away. I'll find out when I go to play it, but with Diablo still holding my interest and SW:TOR's update 1.3 hitting on Tuesday...well, hell. Maybe in July...

Your handle makes me think of the Criminal Minds where they referenced the kingfisher.

Couldn't really care that much about Deus Ex games, never had me interested in the story etc (although I DID play HR).

I just don't think the game is refined enough, the animation quality, texture quality and such just looks sloppy since it's such a "new" triple-A title. I was just disappointed, really.

Right now, I'm waiting for an ArmA II sale so I can start my carreer as a survivor in DayZ, lol

Eh, if you're too picky, you miss out on too much in life. 90% awesome is still awesome; You'd spend way too much time unfulfilled waiting for 99% every time.

Enjoy playing a game where you might get banned at any moment on the whim of a guy with a hair trigger just because some other guy halfway across the planet pissed him off that day.

True that. I wanna play Dragon's Dogma though, it looks totally awesome. Only problem is that all the stores close in 1 minute. <.< so can't pick it up until monday. Blargh.

Hahah, that's true. Although it would be cool if I survived long though. Play with friends, survive and kill everyone else - that is cool.