Dynamic Light Airships?

Smeelio

I wasn't entirely sure where to put this, but anyways:

As anyone who has experimented with the mod will know, any light-emitting blocks that become part of an Archimedes Ship through Assembly stop emitting light until the ship is Disassembled. What I want to know is if I install Dynamic Lights, do the aforementioned light-emitting blocks continue to emit light even if they are Assembled into part of a ship?

Yeah, maybe I should've just tried it myself in the first place. Good idea.

UPDATE (To avoid double-post): Well, it turns out that I can't test it, because Dynamic Lights is still 1.4.2 and the Forge download for 1.4.2 404's. Oh well. At least I don't have to do anything.

Edited by Smeelio

Oh thanks! I was only using the apparently outdated MC Forums links, because, well, I think I'm probably an idiot. I'll test it out when I get a chance.

UPDATE: Ok, so, I got the 1.7.10 version, I installed it alongside Archimedes' Ships and made sure both mods worked, and then tested them together, and no; light-emitting blocks do not emit light when part of an Archimedes Ship. Well, I only tried with a torch and a redstone torch as I had those on a ship anyway, but I'm pretty sure if it doesn't work for one (or two) it's not gonna work for any. Unless I'm missing some compatibility option in the config or a compatibility mod? Seems unlikely.

Edited by Smeelio