Does anyone know how to make a modpack server?

omfgsalad

• Discord Moderator

He says that there was a connection error thats it

I tried your steps the .bat wont open

You are providing anecdotal statements with no supporting documentation. We are unable to guess what the problem might be. Please provide console, log, and crash-report information when requesting help for specific issues.

Edited by plowmanplow

You are providing anecdotal statements with no supporting documentation. We are unable to guess what the problem might be. Please provide console, log, and crash-report information when requesting help for specific issues.

So i made the server work. I can join it but my friend cant. He says there is a java server connection error

This is what poped up for him 

java.net.ConnectExceptionL connection timed out: no further informationL/25.154.237.228:25565

No server logs around where he tried to connect? No client FML logs? No modpack links? No server download links? No detailed information for anything at all? How are we supposed to provide assistance?

Forget it           ill do it eventually