Consult Pack Author

Fearmyable

• Discord Moderator
  • You haven't updated your modpack download or the pack version number.
  • Assuming the only thing you changed was to add the legacy java fixer, I am unable to reproduce your issue. The pack works fine for me in SSP.

Please provide your most recent crash report in a pastebin (such as http://pastebin.com )

• Discord Moderator

That is a crash report from some other modpack which is for Forge/MC 1.7.10, not your 1.6.4 modpack you posted the link to in your original post. Additionally, you still haven't updated the modpack archive download or the version number.

That is a crash report from some other modpack which is for Forge/MC 1.7.10, not your 1.6.4 modpack you posted the link to in your original post. Additionally, you still haven't updated the modpack archive download or the version number.

I Changed my pack version to 1.7.10 it made it work but then it crashes (obviously)

PMP told you how, by giving us a crash report from the latest crash.  It's unlikely to be the same error as the 1.6.4 pack, since 1.7.10 doesn't even need the Java fixer tool.  If you can't go to the very smallest effort to give information on your situation, please just don't ask for help.

ik but idk how to tell u more information i open the modpack and it closes

Would I be a bully for saying that starting with proper English? I do not mean to say that mistakes are No No (because most of us make tons of them and are not native speakers), but how about actually using words rather than "ik" or "idk" or "u".

Makes it very hard (for me, at least) to follow you.

Now, the launcher writes data what it does into a file (the log data or log files). Same as the modpacks as well. What we would need is this (well, both actually...the logs of the launcher and the modpack). We (and you) need to know what stands in there as the launcher would write what its wrong into those files.

The log files for the launcher are not at the very same place like the modpack logs, but in the same subfolder %appdata%.technic

PMP told you how, by giving us a crash report from the latest crash.  It's unlikely to be the same error as the 1.6.4 pack, since 1.7.10 doesn't even need the Java fixer tool.  If you can't go to the very smallest effort to give information on your situation, please just don't ask for help.

im putting my effort in i may not be speaking alot because im trying to fix it myself because i dont understand alot

• Discord Moderator

If your pack is working fine for other people, but not for you, the issue is almost certainly on your PC.

Things one should always try when a pack isn't working when it should:

• Reset the pack (reinstall from the pack settings menu)
  • Provide your most recent FML log (/mods/latest.log) and your most recent crash report (in /crash-reports, assuming the client actually crashes) in a pastebin service (like http://pastebin.com ).
  • Provide clear, specific, relevant information concerning the actions you take to reproduce the issue.

You need to do (at least the last two) EVERY time you ask for help, even in the same thread.