GoofPavlica Posted February 14, 2015 Posted February 14, 2015 (edited) So recently, I made a custom mode pack. It was working for a while until I added Extra Utilities. When I would click on my map it would go through the normal load screen, but then say, "Shutting Down Internal Server..." And then crash. I Tried removing the mod but it still happened after that. Link to mod pack website: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/goofs-adventure-pack.580815 I read through the crash report and all it kept saying was something about transfer nodes. Error Report: http://pastebin.com/ZpNSKiFk *SOLVED* Edited February 14, 2015 by GoofPavlica Quote
GoofPavlica Posted February 14, 2015 Author Posted February 14, 2015 I Figured it out sorry to bother you all. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.