Why no more Forestry ?

I just got back from a break from MC and tekkit. So I updated my tekkit and loaded up a new world wanting to see the change's Sadly I saw that they have removed Forestry from tekkit.

Does anyone know why they removed it? and would they ever put it back?

I really enjoyed all the things Forestry added to my game. Now with out it my MC world seems more boring.

Sorry if this is the wrong spot to talk about this.

The people who created Forestry made their mod specifically incompatible with Tekkit because they didn't like Technic using their mod without their permission. They also didn't like how their Technic Launcher uses direct downloads and doesn't link to Forestry's website, so they can make money from Adfly. At least, this is what I heard what the reason was.

You can download it manually if you want. Or you could wait a few months for the SSP SMP merge and the modding api, so that (hopefully) mods will become more compatible with each other. Remember, Technic is only a mod pack. You can always mod your minecraft yourself.

The people who created Forestry made their mod specifically incompatible with Tekkit because they didn't like Technic using their mod without their permission. They also didn't like how their Technic Launcher uses direct downloads and doesn't link to Forestry's website, so they can make money from Adfly. At least, this is what I heard what the reason was.

Sengir doesn't actually use adfly. Aside from that bit, you've pretty much nailed it.

Really? lame I hope in a later update it gets added back.

I suck at adding mods myself I'll some how end up break my MC.

Really? lame I hope in a later update it gets added back.

I suck at adding mods myself I'll some how end up break my MC.

It's never coming back.

Why are you so afraid of trying to mod, there's countless resources out there, and all you need to make sure is that you have backed up your saves.