PvP Server in the making

Me and a friend are currently in the making of a new Tekkit PvP Server, as I cannot find a really good server that is HARDCORE pvp.

There server will start small to see if people will actually enjoy playing, then it will expand if we see that we have developed a player base that enjoys the server.

If anyone who enjoys playing on PvP servers would care to give any suggestions for ideas of plugins, buildings, disabled items, etc, please we my guest. I would love to here what the community would like to see in a server.

Also, would you rather have a lot of things nerfed to make it like normal minecraft, or keep most of the Tekkit items how they are and then learn to defend from them? (ie. nukes)

If you're keeping everything enabled and want your spawn to survive, build it in a different world, and direct players to /warp wild when they are ready to play. Or if you would like, search the tekkit and EE forums for fixes to the items so as not to bypass protection.

If you disable a lot of the items after you start, you will have a lot of unhappy players on your hands.

I have a survival server with freinds with PvP discouraged but not disabled. I have disabled all of EE for users except for the philosophers stone and the harvest goddess band (for IC2 crops, prevents trampling). I also have enabled the recipes to craft them, (philosophers stone with charcoal > coal, phil stone with coal > mobius fule ect.)

The EE items are all enabled for mods and admins so they can use them to do epic building projects. The hyper kinetic lens REALLY helps to make giant caverns look natural.

TL;DR I find it works best to enable the harvest goddess band and portable crafting table (i.e. philosophers stone) for users and keep everything enabled for my builders.

It is up to you whether or not you want the swiftwolfs enabled. I have it disabled, since we're all friends, and we have rails going everywhere.

Don't forget to keep the Nuclear reactors and *Duh* Bombs restricted to admins or to trusted players, since they can destroy your spawn. Just had a nasty Chernobyl in my last world, those sheep are never going to see dirt again, let me tell ya.

Don't forget to keep the Nuclear reactors and *Duh* Bombs restricted to admins or to trusted players, since they can destroy your spawn. Just had a nasty Chernobyl in my last world, those sheep are never going to see dirt again, let me tell ya.

Чернобыль <3 ;_;