EU to BC to EU power teleport pipe

In single player I've managed to hook up a small windfarm to an energy link to wooden conductive pipe to power teleport pipe then on the ground back through teleport pipe / wooden conductive pipe into an engine generator and my batbox started to slowly fill. When trying to repeat the process on smp it just won't work.. the power is being transported over about 100blocks in smp thats the only difference between the two. any ideas?

Koop

Seeing as my server is currently running a destributed power grid using that exact technology i can testify that it does indeed work in tekkit. furthermore, while the system has broken several times we have never had any problems with the actual pipes themselves.

Have you used a world anchor?

Is the windmil actualy generating power?

is that power being received by the link?

how much power are you atempting to transmit?

were both pipes placed by the same player?

could you post pics?

Seeing as my server is currently running a destributed power grid using that exact technology i can testify that it does indeed work in tekkit. furthermore, while the system has broken several times we have never had any problems with the actual pipes themselves.

Have you used a world anchor?

Is the windmil actualy generating power?

is that power being received by the link?

how much power are you atempting to transmit?

were both pipes placed by the same player?

could you post pics?

I'm not saying they don't work. They just break under certain (apparently rare) conditions and refuse to work again server-wide. There's a thread about it but I'm too lazy to look it up.