Does this look neat

Tomprower

So I recently went on a BIG mining trip and got shit-loads of ores and decided to hunt for rubber trees because in the seed i'm in I FOUND RUBBER TREES 600 FUCKING BLOCKS AWAY FROM ME and I made this Semi Automatic refined iron factory

First I load the Iron Ore to the macerator then using pipes I take the Iron dust to a Iron furnace then the pipes take the Iron to another Iron furnace to make refined Iron but to stop R.Iron production on the second BC wooden pipes I placed a lever on the R.Engine to stop it

h8o9s.png

NO! I will not make my house until My builder is complete with my 9x9 house complex which uses 870 cobblestone, 450 marble bricks, 25 torches, 1 door, and 218 glass

Well then, your living arrangements aren't going to look neat until that is complete.

Well, it looks neat by the dictionary definition.

It looks regular, orderly, symmetrical, and organized

However if you were asking if it looks neat, in the 50s-slang sense (neat, neato, etc.)

then it falls kinda short. it's bland. It's made of cobble...

Well, it looks neat by the dictionary definition.

It looks regular, orderly, symmetrical, and organized

However if you were asking if it looks neat, in the 50s-slang sense (neat, neato, etc.)

then it falls kinda short. it's bland. It's made of cobble...

I WOOD of made it out a wood but I'm not very good with fire if you know what I mean

I wish Redpower had a reaper (An automatic sickle machine)

Have you tried using deployers with sickles in them? all a deployer does is simulate a right click, i think, so if you're trying to automate a sickle function, that aught to be the way to do it.