[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

15 hours ago, trebiluk said:

Tbird  - not sure? Also, I don't draw more than with a pen on bad paper, impulsively. I make cartoons around something funny someone said, or something said wrong. 

trebiluk you should let me see some of your comics.  I love comics :P

11 hours ago, MrKcalb said:

Hey guys, so I need a new source of food as cookies aren't very good, so should I make an auto fisher+cooker or an auto bread farm?

I wonder which one takes more power to run.   Fisher seemed to always work well for me.

18 hours ago, MrKcalb said:

Hey guys, so I need a new source of food as cookies aren't very good, so should I make an auto fisher+cooker or an auto bread farm?

I usually just go with 1 fisher and an electric furnace out putting to a dsu.  The breeder, chronotyper, grinder, furnace setup is fun too mess with though too.

7 hours ago, Carraket said:

I usually just go with 1 fisher and an electric furnace out putting to a dsu.  The breeder, chronotyper, grinder, furnace setup is fun too mess with though too.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to mess around with a setup like that later ;P