Tekkit Friendly Light Lag Fix Mod

Will nether still lag if i have a 1gb server?

This fix is @ client side, which means it doesn't have to do anything with your server. The fix is just a list of all chunks whose lighting has been checked, and instead of processing the remaining chunks all at once, process them until 4 milliseconds have elapsed and add them to the list of checked chunks. Once this list is full, it is emptied and the cycle begins again.

Anyway, it's currently only compiled for Minecraft vanilla and Minecraft Forge 3.3.8. The recommended version of Tekkit uses an older version of Forge, which makes this fix incompatible. That's the reason why I like to know what version Tekkit uses. The newest Forge shows it in the main menu, the older versions don't.

This fix is @ client side, which means it doesn't have to do anything with your server. The fix is just a list of all chunks whose lighting has been checked, and instead of processing the remaining chunks all at once, process them until 4 milliseconds have elapsed and add them to the list of checked chunks. Once this list is full, it is emptied and the cycle begins again.

Anyway, it's currently only compiled for Minecraft vanilla and Minecraft Forge 3.3.8. The recommended version of Tekkit uses an older version of Forge, which makes this fix incompatible. That's the reason why I like to know what version Tekkit uses. The newest Forge shows it in the main menu, the older versions don't.

I've got this nether lag problem too, and my PC is fairly decent, anyways, from looking at my Tekkit launch logs it looks like the latest Tekkit uses forge v3.1.3.107 though i'm not 100% sure

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the find +1 I refrained from going to hikes to nether because of lag issues (my laptop is OOOLD) in regards to gender - couldnt help but laugh... sorry guys/girls but I did - for some reason I love reading others arguing about stuff that has no meaning at all - its 4am and I run out of entertainment and I'm not allowed to have MC at work :)