Bucket to Liquid?

Hey i just wanted to know if there is a machine that works just like the 1.3 minecraft dispensers where if you put a bucket of water/lava in it pours out the liquid.

The only reason i want this is so i don't have to manually pour oil buckets in the tank. But use waterproof pipes instead, if there is anyway to let pipes or machines empty buckets in tank directly that would be good too.

No, i won't go search for oil and then use a Pump to get it, the whole point is to use EE2 to clone oil/water buckets in a energy condenser and put them in a tank.

Thank you.

I've tried this with buckets of water, and with buckets of fuel... and in both cases the deployer will not put the liquid into the tank... what am I missing?

EDIT: I should have noted that the deployer WILL take water/fuel out of the tank if it has an empty bucket in it... it just won't put anything INTO the tank.

That would work if I was moving oil, but I am moving refined oil (fuel), and this cannot be dumped out of the deployer. It would seem this is a major bug with the deployer... if it can take fuel from a tank it SHOULD be able to put it back as well (at least with how the deployer is described it should).

• 1 year later...

Im having the same problem, I found oil but its really far away from my base, so I want to collect it into buckets using a deployer then have that go into a ender chest, at the other end a filter pulls out oil buckets from the ender chest there and puts them in a tank. D: But I cant put the oil back in, it just doesnt do anything.