i can not log in

makaylafae

Question

Launcher Version: technic launcher 1.0.1.3

Operating System: not to sure =D

Java Version: not to sure =D

Antivirus Program: i just downloaded technic yesterday and for some reason it wont let me log in i put in my email and my password click login and it says (Incorrect username Field/password Field combination ) but well that is my email and password so then i try some other thing it could be none of them work =P so i go on minecraft.net and change my password restart my computer and do it all over again that went on for the rest of the day now i know im a noob and i will probably never figure this out on my own so if any one knows whats going on could you please tell me i would be so happy Thanks =D

Description of Problem:

i just downloaded technic yesterday and for some reason it wont let me log in i put in my email and my password click login and it says (Incorrect username Field/password Field combination ) but well that is my email and password so then i try some other thing it could be none of them work =P so i go on minecraft.net and change my password restart my computer and do it all over again that went on for the rest of the day now i know im a noob and i will probably never figure this out on my own so if any one knows whats going on could you please tell me i would be so happy Thanks =D

Error Messages:

Error Log:

14 answers to this question

i have the same problem and my OS is windows 7 professional i have panda antivirus i get to the minecraft username and password but can not click login it is greyed out why is this and i have allowed my antivirus firewall to allow connection

incorrect usernameField/passwordField combination its not working

and when i download it from the website APLICATION FAILED!!

Nothing works WHAT IS THIS SHIT??!!

OMG how they have maked this shit

Priceless. Come on Cheap Shot, he's begging you for it.

i have the same problem and my OS is windows 7 professional i have panda antivirus i get to the minecraft username and password but can not click login it is greyed out why is this and i have allowed my antivirus firewall to allow connection
I have same problem. please help!