[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Username: dinoman9877

What do you wish to accomplish?: Learn Tekkit, perhaps make a few friends along the way.

Have you ever used IC2 or Buildcraft? A little bit, but not in survival. I've seen plenty of Tekkit on youtube though, and have tried to retain a few things.

What is the function of a macerator? It grinds one piece of ore into two pieces of dust, which can then be smelted, each forming a single ingot.

Other: If I'm let on the server, I'm probably going to start out as a disgrace because I have no idea how the stuff will work. Live and learn, right?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i have post again i am just making an apply for some friend of mine

ING:TheFappingTime and Rayadreas998

What do you wish to accomplish?:They are both new so nothing

Have you ever used IC2 or Buildcraft?Nope

What is the function of a macerator?It does ingots into dust.

Other:I dont think you would mind because they are new :3

Name: thetechniclord

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Been playing since the 1.0 era

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator is an IC2 machine under the category of a grinder, similar to the Thermal Expansion Pulverizer, which grinds things down into dust. Ores are ground down into 2 dust which can be smelted or (in the case of ores such as Diamond obtained using silk touch) 2 of the resource, or 6 Redstone. Nether ores give more resources than regular ores, and the macerator can also be used to make Coal Dust for Carbon Plates/Batteries, Clay Dust for Construction Foam and Certus Quarts Dust for Applied Energistics, along with various other recipes such as Gravel to Flint. It is powered by EU and takes up to 32 EU/t un-upgraded without exploding.

Recommendations(if you been invited): nope

Others things i should know: I will be making a series on my youtube channel at youtube.com/techmatter832 on my server experience

name: trainhighway

do you wish to join Anyon (starting town) : no thank you

have you played IC2 or buildcraft? played before and loved it

what is the purpose of a maceration? to turn ores into dust

recommendations(if you have been invited): no

other things i should know: i am Australian

Name: Catteracts

What do you wish to accomplish?: To create or join a town, have fun and meet some new people

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yep

what is the purpose of a macerator? To make ores into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know:

Name: Grinn13

What do you wish to accomplish?: To play with a lot of people on a fun and nice server and build some awesome stuff in a good community.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes i played them quite a lot and i love both of them.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Macerators grinds an ore like Iron into 2 dusts, doubles the income.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No i'm not been invited.

Others things i should know:I live in Hungary.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: JabbaTheMiner

IRL Name: Ark

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I would first explore the world a bit, but afterwards, why not?

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Only before Tekkit mods.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Turns metal in to dust, effectively doubling the output of some ores.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Was looking around forums, and found this server.

Others things i should know: I live in Brazil, and am looking forwards to Roleplay with the community if possible.

I've been playing on this server for a week now. Been killed by admins and moderators who grief you and take your things. When I report to anyone they always allow the griefing to continue. I wouldn't recommend this server to even my worst enemies. Save yourself a headache. i tried to make a town and when a mod came to help me they killed me and took my stuff then blew up my house. Not worth it even a bit. I'm done....

I've been playing on this server for a week now. Been killed by admins and moderators who grief you and take your things. When I report to anyone they always allow the griefing to continue. I wouldn't recommend this server to even my worst enemies. Save yourself a headache. i tried to make a town and when a mod came to help me they killed me and took my stuff then blew up my house. Not worth it even a bit. I'm done....

ummm a Admin would never do this and TNT is off... If you had a problem you should have went to are Player Issues section on are forums http://www.nationsgaming.com/forums/player-issues.47/

Minecraft Username: NalydRelwof

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town)?: Sure, why not? I guess that'd be safer than running off into the wilds of an already active server.

Have you played IC2 or BuildCraft? I have, but not in quite some time.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: The macerator is a machine block, and must be disassembled with a wrench to return it to your inventory as a macerator block. The macerator takes ores and bars of metals, and grinds them into dust. Ores yield two dust, which can be smelted for 1 bar each.

How did I find this server?: I found it via the Tekkit Gold thread, which highlights top servers.

Other things you should know: I'm a college junior (almost senior), that means I have a lot of assignments and not a whole lot of downtime. That means I'm either on late during the week, or on over the weekend, if at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: dragonkin877

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not currently, maybe later.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes for a while.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Makes ore into dust doubling the output of some ores

Recommendations(if you been invited): No.

Others things i should know:no not really

Name: tomskeet18

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes, please.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Great at IC2, good at buildcraft.

What is the purpose of a macerator? It makes 1 ore into 2 dust to smelt, therefore double production.

Recommendations: No.

Others things I should know: I live in Great Britain.

• 1 month later...

Name:
EnragedSouls

IRL Name:
David

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):
Maybe

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?
yes sir i have

what is the purpose of a macerator?
to grind ores into dust

None, sorry just randomly found this server and it looked good to join so im giving it a try ;3

nope.. nothing special really.

Name:
EnragedSouls

IRL Name:
David

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):
Maybe

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?
yes sir i have

what is the purpose of a macerator?
to grind ores into dust

None, sorry just randomly found this server and it looked good to join so im giving it a try ;3

nope.. nothing special really.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: LividCinders

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I would not like to, no. I wish to create a big town sometime focused on Railcraft! Woohoo!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I have played with it a lot, yes.

What is the purpose of a macerator? Simple starter machine which is essentially doubles ore output but crushing the ore into 2 dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No.

Others things i should know: I Live in the Usa (Eastern Standard Time) and would like to find a nice server with a good community

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons