[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: chummyp.

What do you wish to accomplish?: I'm trying to find a great modpacked server an I hope that this server will let me see how great it really is.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes I know most of it.

What is the purpose of the macerator?: to turn one ore into two dust which will make two bars.

Recommendations: none

Other things I should know: none

Thank you. Have a great day.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:
Gravitonxxx

What do you wish to accomplish?:
Make awesome stuff with modded stuff on a server

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?
: to make ores into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: Bananas smell really bad? didnt think of that did you

Name: captwalker

What do you wish to accomplish?: A company that sells a commodity, and in the future multiple commodities. I.E have a power system to supply power to starting towns for a base fee.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, extensively.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: To grind up ores into dust (2) or to grind bars into dust (1) for use in either smelting or various recipes

Recommendations(if you been invited):N/A

Others things i should know:I use roleplay, as if I was a person in the world, but not to such a huge extent that it annoys people.

Name: Josh (in game name: Patsfan395)

What do you wish to accomplish?: Have fun, build a company

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? a grinding machine to increase mining efficiency

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: I'm in highschool, so there are days I might not be able to be active.

Name: Madboz96

What do you wish to accomplish?: Create a successful and powerful town

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes (just came over from sunwire because they closed down)

what is the purpose of a macerator? To increase mining yield

Recommendations(if you been invited): http://sunwire.info/

Others things i should know: I am at Boarding school (in England) and so will not be available in week during term.

Name: semtol891

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): i would like to look around and i might later

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Yes i have been playing for a while now

what is the purpose of a macerator? turns one ore into two dusts and each dust can be cooked into one bar

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Others things i should know: this server sounds fun.

Name: happyguy111

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): sure

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : No

what is the purpose of a macerator? BURN AND DESTROY (no burning just destroy
)

Recommendations(if you been invited): make a badass tower of badassery

Others things i should know: i want to join a server

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): sure why not?

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : no

what is the purpose of a macerator? DESTROY

Recommendations(if you been invited): make a giant pie with tnt in it

Others things i should know: i record

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):YES PLEASE

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : no

what is the purpose of a macerator? it destroys shit and gives you double

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: i record stuff on you-.. i mean redtube

Name:XpredatorX153

What do you wish to accomplish?:Create an isolated, thriving town full of some people.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I'm not an expert, but I have a little experience. Besides, there's always the wikipedia or some other internet source to find the information.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator grinds an ore into 2 dust, which can be smelted to double the amount of ore. It is also very important for making solar panels and a nano suit.

Recommendations(if you been invited):No

Others things i should know:I don't really do lots of PvP stuff, though I appreciate the added challenge and risk.

Name: MrMazahaka

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I wery like this mods

what is the purpose of a macerator? To convert ores and other stuff into 2 dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):...

Others things i should know:I know how Nuke reactor works

Name: Balex55

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? :
yes I'm very good at it

what is the purpose of a macerator? convert raw block to dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Soldy152

Others things i should know: I search a good server for fun game with old friends

Name: Arcfury1990

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes. trying to be a member of the community also

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I'm completely new to IC2 and buildcraft.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Grinding ore to dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): nope srry

Others things i should know: i would like to RP, explore, and make name in a good way.

Name: Wazp92

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure, if theres a plot waiting
:P

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Yes I have. But my conductive pipes keep exploding on me :S But I got IC2 down
:P

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds 1 ore to 2 dust, except coal. Doubles your output
:D

Recommendations(if you been invited): You are incorrect sir!

Others things i should know: I live in Sweden. Also I'm a bit pedantic when it comes to floating trees and holes in the ground.

Name: Zaex

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not to begin with, would rather start off on my own.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Yes, Didn't play with build craft as much but IC2 mostly

what is the purpose of a macerator? Having a Macerator will double Ingot output, you receive 2 dust and can smelt those

Recommendations(if you been invited): No.

Others things i should know: Just testing the waters of Multiplayer environment

Name:renovate

What do you wish to accomplish?:building something everyone would enjoy coming to see

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?grinds up ores to dust. never use it much except for some coal dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): no invites, i was playing on a 1.4.7 server and got bored. owner never kept up with server issues.

Others things i should know: im a registered architect in real life, so i commonly use minecraft to visualize my modern home designs. would love the opportunity to showcase my builds.

Name: jared587

IRL name: jared

What do you wish to accomplish?: become a world power on the server

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? makes two of every ore

Others things i should know: I am a excellent tekkit player and built a HV solar machine in survival in tekkit classic. it made 1 HV solar a minute. I also never grief

Name:Ortegz

What do you wish to accomplish:Other than world domination,master the technics of machinery and be a good friend to my engineer friends.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?:Alot.

What is the purpose of a macerator:Grind an ore into two dusts,each dust can be melted and each one giving a single bar of such ore.

Other things i should now:Never got banned from a server,never griefed and knows the basic of tekkit.

Name:jakjak111

What do you wish to accomplish?:I wish to expand my knowledge of IC2 and buildcraft. I hope to build a town that will be known for its uniqueness and succesfulness.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have played both non-exstensively

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator turns ore into dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: I will be active all the time.

Name: Border_Terrier IRL name: Dom Age: 14 What do you wish to accomplish?: I hope to help people who have not got as much experience and hopefully helping the server! also i would like to make a factory like the yogscast or maybe a big farm :D Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: yes i have been playing tekkit since about april 2012 or so. what is the purpose of a macerator?: To crush certain thing such as sand-cobbleston and stuff and also when you put 1 ore in it makes 2 dust, put the dust in a furnace and it turns into a ingot of the ore, essentially doubling production. Recommendations(if you been invited): nope. Others things i should know: Erm, i've been playing minecraft since 2010 or so and i like Penguins!!!!!!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons