[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: Roosen5

Wish to accomplish?: I'm looking for a good tekkit server to get back that old feeling of exploring new stuff and making up huge factories.

I haven't really played online much (except for on xbox 360) and I would like to experience the multiplayer part of the game, as playing on my own makes the world get boring after a while.

Played IC2 or Buildcraft: I have played some BuildCraft as it was included in the technic pack, I made some Oil Refineries and a few other stuff, but it was quite a long time ago.

I really love to get into it again though.

What does this macerator thing do?:

I believe a macerator doubles ores by turning it into dust (which can be crafted/smelted into ore).

Recommendations: None.

Other things you should know:

I don't really have alot of additional information to tell besides that I have played ALOT of minecraft (mostly on the xbox 360 with friends) and never played anything but survival mode.

I'm not a hardcore 24/7 online no-lifer, though I enjoy playing a bit of minecraft from time just chilling around, mining, etc..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White-List Applications:

Name: Empty

What do you wish to accomplish?: To spend some time.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To double the available or amount for me.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: I made the first church of Notch in the first public multiplayer test.

Name:JJredeck

What do you wish to accomplish?: Learning about the new things in tekkit and making a town/shops.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Its a machine which crushes items turning them into a refined form like dusts ex.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I saw this on the top and apocalyptic servers are my favorite.

Others things i should know: I would to join this server xD.

Name: peanutbutter300

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to start my own survivor community once I get going on the server, and hopefully tutor the new kids and offer a forgiving community in this harsh wasteland.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I have played for over 8 months of tekkit, technic, yogbox, voltz, etc.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To reduce ores into 2 dusts, and to grind other blocks into their bases.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None. Just found on technicpack.net

Others things i should know: I really want to play this, this seems like a very VERY exciting server.

Name:tylor0824

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to create a kickbutt fortress with my friend and eventually a factory

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes often

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn your ore into dust and to double the amount of resources

Others things i should know: I love tekkit mods and cant wait to play

Name:tylor0824

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to create a kickbutt fortress with my friend and eventually a factory

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes often

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn your ore into dust and to double the amount of resources

Others things i should know: I love tekkit mods and cant wait to play

White-List Applications:

Name:tmaster99

What do you wish to accomplish?:To play a video game

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?Yessir

what is the purpose of a macerator?To double your ores, dawg

Recommendations(if you been invited):sent from god

Others things i should know:I Love You.

Name: hisin

What do you wish to accomplish?: Create great projects and bring infrastructure to the wasteland.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I have.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn ores to dust and double them when smelt.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No recommendations, the server looke impressive though.

Others things i should know: I enjoy roleplaying from time to time so I'm glad this server supports it.

Name: Chris

What do you wish to accomplish?: To have fun on the server.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It girnds ores into 2 dust per ore. 1 dust can be smetlted into 1 ingot therefor doubling the amount onf ingots you obtain from 1 ore.

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: None really.

Name: Lezaner

IRL name: Leandro

Do you wish to join anyone (starting town): probally no but if i cant find a nice settlement to life i will need to join a town.

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft?: Lol bro a "LOT" like a semi-professional.

What is the purpose of a macerator? : Macerator is a grinding machine who make a better use of ores (iron ore -> 2 iron dusts) and certain not usable blocks (like cobble -> sand,gravel -> flint)

Recommendations (if you been invited):

Name: Lezaner

IRL name: Leandro

Do you wish to join anyone (starting town): probally no but if i cant find a nice settlement to life i will need to join a town.

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft?: Lol bro a "LOT" like a semi-professional.

What is the purpose of a macerator? : Macerator is a grinding machine who make a better use of ores (iron ore -> 2 iron dusts) and certain not usable blocks (like cobble -> sand,gravel -> flint)

Recommendations (if you been invited): My friend Gatobiel4 he's a other nice tekkit lite/classic player

Other things i should know: I'm brazilian i live in São Paulo,i'm a social guy,i don't act like an idiot asking for op or itens and i like a nice fairplay and interation of players and staff.

Name:benderama11

What do you wish to accomplish?:Nothing in specific,just trying to find a good server

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?Yep for a long time

what is the purpose of a macerator?It crushes ores and things,which you can smelt later

Recommendations(if you been invited):I was looking for a server and here I am,

Others things i should know:Idk,nuthing really,im ready for a war with whoever I have to fight.

I'd like to get on, been looking for a good server ever since the last one just stopped and reason he wanted to do vanilla -.-

Name: Gragous

Join anyone? Not until I know what they are about first...

Played IC2/Buildcraft? Yes, will have computer controlled doors and more :P

Macerator? Need at least 4 to keep up with my quarry setup ;)

Recommendations? Don't know yet...

Other? Just want a server that won't be gone in a month...

Name: ChrisCEF

What do you wish to accomplish?: Start from the bottom work my way to the top, build a great business

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Vanilla Mincraft, 2 weeks of Tekkit lite with some friends and watched all tekkit episodes by the Yogscast (love those guys)

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds ores into dust so you get double bars from ore

Recommendations(if you been invited): No recommendations, was looking for deluxe servers, this one seems to be the best

Others things i should know: I am from Romania, I work in Management-Sales and study Power Engineering, Love minecraft and the Tekkit pack, endless possibilities :)

Name: QOOOOOOOOQ (the bright side is that it's never taken!)

What do you wish to accomplish?: Hopefully in time make my own active town with a small group of people that like to focus on prosperity without worrying about PVP.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? The actual technic pack for about a month a while back, before moving onto different things.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Crushing materials into lesser components such as flint and dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None. Professional googler.

Others things i should know: Hm, I like to learn ways to accomplish different things at the best possible efficiency, there's simply nothing better than spending hours researching something so simple just to make it perfect.

Name: Thrall117

What do you wish to accomplish?: To have fun.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Makes ores and things into dust.

Others things i should know: Always ready to fight and go to war.

Name:Jeb188

What do you wish to accomplish?:to have fun

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? to turn ores into dust

Others things i should know: I like fried chicken

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons