[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Roxxor03 (stupid name, i know :D )

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): sure

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to expand my knowledge of IC2 and buildcraft

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? grinds one ore into two dust, which can be smelted to double the amount of ore

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: I live in Germany and I would like to test my factories on a server, so that everyone can see them

White-List Application

Name:TheUnseen7754

What do you wish to accomplish?:i plan to become well versed in tekkit, make friends, and build an company.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?Ex:can break down an iron bar into 2 dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know:friendly, mature, and active.

Name: TheEndy

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): yes, please ;)

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to expand my knowledge of IC2 and buildcraft

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? No and more's the pity.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Can break down ores and other items into Dust, which can later be smelted into their respective ingots

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: I live in Germany and I will built some giant factories with my friend Roxxor03

Name: lgnwls

What do you wish to accomplish?: Relief of boredom

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yeah probably around 100 or more hours

what is the purpose of a macerator? It shreds almost any ore you put into it and pops out two pieces of dust that can then be furnaced into ingots double the love

Recommendations(if you been invited): nope

Others things i should know: Dragging my fiance into this to

Name: sariadragon

What do you wish to accomplish?: Want to have fun

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes but I let lgnwls handle it

what is the purpose of a macerator? double ore output and turn gravel into flint (love arrows)

Recommendations(if you been invited): nope

Others things i should know: Dragged in by fiance and there will be a giant chicken somewhere on the server

Name: Artamy_28

What do you wish to accomplish?: To survivre, explore, and build a creeper based company

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I did alot

what is the purpose of a macerator? To break ores into 2 dust. Tungsten can't be broken down

Recommendations(if you been invited): I found out from the forums ;).

Others things i should know: English is not my native language so please bare with errors.

Name: BotO1

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to spend time and do what I love to do, play Tekkit.

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft?: No, I have not.

What is the purpose of a Macerator?: It makes 1 ore into 2 dusts, which in turn can be made into 2 ingots. It basically doubles your ore output.

Recommendations (If you have been invited.): None.

Others things I should know: I have exams coming up, so a month or so I will not be able to play alot, but in summer, I will have plenty of time to play.

Name: The_Highmaster

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to start a company on the server and have fun.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I know these mods very well.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator (in a nutshell) essentially doubles monetary output from ores. Twice the profit.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: I am not a bad builder and will have loads of free time in 3 weeks.

Name: KingOuzo (IRL: Cederic)

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build a popular town and become a very known person ingame :D

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, for about 3 months

what is the purpose of a macerator?: It can break ores into 2 dust. Bones and Blaze rods into 5 pieces. Usefull :)

Recommendations(if you been invited): Wasn't invited. I sow the server info and had the feeling that this seems to be a very popular server :)

Others things i should know: GameFreak XD

Name: Ashikaru

What do you wish to accomplish?:
Start a town with a few IRL friends and hopefully expand into a larger town.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?:
I've been playing Tekkit/Technic/Minecraft on and off for the better part of the last 3 years
I know my way around the mod pack very well.

What is the purpose of a macerator?:
Turns an ore into 2 pieces of dust effectively doubling your ore output.

Others things I should know: As I previously stated, I've been playing Minecraft/Tekkit for the past 3/2 years respectively. I've had the privileged of being a mod on a handful of servers as well as an admin on one and also running my own for a short period(2 months). I just recently graduated high school so I will have quite a bit of free time on my hands for the next 3.5 months.

White-List Application

Name: Wabbit_Season

What do you wish to accomplish?: End world peace. Oh, wait, never mind that. Err...Build things?

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I'm 12 and what is this? Of course.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Well, anyone with a brain knows that pulverizers are better for obtaining bone meal, but I suppose that simpletons would suffice for doubling their ore count by getting...you guessed it, twice the amount of ore dust (macerators grind cobble into sand) for ingestion...

Others things i should know: Screw it, I'm Iron Man.

Name: Xacheiree

What do you wish to accomplish?:

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Since their birth.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: It grinds ores or ingots into dusts.

Others things I should know: I'm an accomplished MC'er, but I'll take the humble route and just say I'd enjoy playing on your server. :)

White-List Applications:

Name: Biggz1313

What do you wish to accomplish?: Play in a larger, well run server than in the past. I love the Tekkit/tekkit lite packs and can play these forever. New to the whole iconomy so would like to learn that and make some new MC friends

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I've played everything that tekkit lite has to offer and love it all

what is the purpose of a macerator? breaks down ore into dust so that you can get double the ingots out of your ore, and it busts up bones for the ever useful bonemeal!

Others things i should know: I played on 2 other servers while they were up and running (eventually disappeared out of no where) over the winter and fell in love with tekkit lite, can't wait to get back into it! Will probably have a buddy apply as well, his name is DaysWonder

Name:Pebcos

What do you wish to accomplish?:I want to make some buddies in the server and join a town and help support in any way i can

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?Ive played both before it became all complicated with all the new mods

what is the purpose of a macerator?it breaks ore down into dust to double outcome of ingots

Others things i should know: I played on a tekkit server for a while but then it got boring because it was quite lonely. But im hoping for this server there would be more people to play with

White-List Applications:

Name: dayswonder

What do you wish to accomplish?: Play in a larger, well run server than in the past. I love the Tekkit/tekkit lite packs and can play these forever. I have always been interested in the whole Iconomy aspect of a town type server. Gain a sense of community.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I've played everything that tekkit lite has to offer and love it all

what is the purpose of a macerator? breaks down ore into dust so that you can get double the ingots out of your ore, and it breaks up bones for bonemeal

Others things i should know: I played on 2 other servers while they were up and running (eventually disappeared out of no where) over the winter and fell in love with tekkit lite. Friends with Biggz1313

Looking forward to playing with everyone!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons