[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: z0mbiekilla98

What do you wish to accomplish?: I just want to have a good time playing on the server.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It is used to grind up certain items to turn them into a dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I saw this while I was looking at the Tekkit server list: http://forums.technicpack.net/forums/server-deluxe.26/

Others things i should know: I just want a nice, good server to play on where i can meet new people and hopefully can become their friends as we venture off, explore caves, mine materials, and build bases.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:The_Camera_Guy

What do you wish to accomplish?:to BURN ALL THE TRESS or make a factory ether will do

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes....infact i run my own tekkit server and a few along with battlefeld2

what is the purpose of a macerator? TO MAKE LOTS AND LOTS OF NOISE!! and make cocaine (dust)

Recommendations(if you been invited): yes by google .com

Others things i should know: um i am amazing with red power and many other mods also well..........no ima stop talking now :P

sorry, wrote that to the wrong person.

all up whitelisted Welcome to Nations!

Name: z0mbiekilla98

What do you wish to accomplish?: I just want to have a good time playing on the server.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It is used to grind up certain items to turn them into a dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I saw this while I was looking at the Tekkit server list:

Others things i should know: I just want a nice, good server to play on where i can meet new people and hopefully can become their friends as we venture off, explore caves, mine materials, and build bases.

Name: kakilla

What do you wish to accomplish?: I just want to find a server i can actually play on with stability for a long time

what is the purpose of a macerator? doubles your ingot count from ores, also makes things like flint from gravel

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: Im looking for a server where you don't just walk around seeing old abandoned houses etc, your server seems stable and popular enough to always find other people playing and to be an active communty.

Name: DigitalEccentric

What do you wish to accomplish?: This is my first serious foray into Minecraft MP - your server seems to have a theme and a purpose, and the whole raiding/ town vs. town war thing sounds interesting (orginised wars, as opposed to just random griefing). I just want to give it a go, see how I get on.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I've recently discovered the joys of Technic and Tekkit Lite.

what is the purpose of a macerator? I haven't actually used one yet, so at the time I didn't know, but I've since seen other people's answers so now I do. It's that thing that does that thing with the thing.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: In the interest of being honest - I'll probably be trying out a few servers across a range of different mods, plus I don't have as much natural free time to do this sort of thing anyway. Assuming I do stick around though, I'll try my best to be as active as possible.

Name: Diomedes101

What do you wish to accomplish?: I am looking at re-trying out tekkit since vanilla got boring after such a long time while combining it with player interaction, can't really get myself to play properly in singleplayer. Besides all of this I'm hoping of finding a good and welcoming community.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I only tried out tekkit 3 months ago with some friends and started understanding stuff up until when the thing kinda broke down and had nobody to play this with.

What is the purpose of a macerator? Off the top of my head I can't say but after some research it appears the macerator breaks down ores and other items into dust which is used for ingots , interesting little thing , will take a look at it.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things I should know: I'm a very creative player , experienced in vanilla building with a nice portofolio of awe-inspiring constructions , overall I just want something new to enjoy.

P.S. I'd team up with the poster above me if he's interested.

Name: Vashert

What do you wish to accomplish?: Looking to create some pretty awesome structures while being part of a team, started playing Tekkit a few months ago and enjoyed it, so in essence, looking to be an asset to a good group in order to assist in accomplishing goals.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes for four months.

what is the purpose of a macerator? The purpose of the macerator is to break down ores such as gold/copper into powder. 1 ore is broken down into two powders, allowing you to obtain twice the amount of ingots from the ore. (very useful)

Others things i should know: I'm very creative and not a loner, I enjoy joining a good group of mature players to achieve goals. Driven and stubborn I usually end up staying on for a good while if I'm working on a large project. United States Army Officer and play this game to cool off.

Thanks for your time.

Vashert

Name:mick_jagger_151

What do you wish to accomplish?: I plan on making a large factory in witch i make food and plant products

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes i have played lots of ever mod in tekkit and technic but mostly buildcraft and IC2

what is the purpose of a macerator? to ores and ingots into dust witch can be use for other tings

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I've played minecraft for about 2 years so i have a lot of experience, and i'm inviting to new players

Name: Solereavr

What do you wish to accomplish?: My friends and I have been looking for a good tekkit server where there aren't to many restrictions on items and where there is a quality community. Its been difficult finding servers that don't either ban many a ton of items, require donations for more advanced items, or are filled with griefers.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I've played on a few diferent servers that have IC2 and Buildcraft on them. The last one that my friends and I played on we were griefed by people who used creepers to avoid the protection zone of our base.

what is the purpose of a macerator? The primary use of a macerator is to take ore and turn it into two units of dust which can then be smelted, essentially you get 2 ore out for every 1 ore put in.

Others things i should know: Going into the Air Force in the next few months so I may no be playing for an extended period of time, I would like to find an enjoyable Tekkit server in the meantime.

What do you want to acomplish?: I want to team up with a group of people and build a factory.

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft? i just started but i know i bit.

what is the purpose of a macerator? You put ore in and you get dust which can be used to create 2 ore

Recommemdations(if you've been invited) None

Age 12 yrs old

Name DemonsRun

P.S. anyone who wants to team up i will

Name: will360

IRL Name: Kaue (I bought the account off a friend)

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to create a small city with a large enough factory. I am also hoping to create, or join, a large enough faction.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, i have gone on a few other tekkit servers and used many modpacks like BusinessElite.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator grinds items such as bone, cobblestone, etc...

Recommendations(if you been invited): I was not invited, I found the server on the forums and it looked like a well made server.

Others things i should know: I can only come onto the server for about a hour or so a week but on weekends I can go on for about 3 hours.

Name: will360

IRL Name: Kaue (I bought the account off a friend)

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to create a small city with a large enough factory. I am also hoping to create, or join, a large enough faction.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, i have gone on a few other tekkit servers and used many modpacks like BusinessElite.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator grinds items such as bone, cobblestone, etc...

Recommendations(if you been invited): I was not invited, I found the server on the forums and it looked like a well made server.

Others things i should know: I can only come onto the server for about a hour or so a week but on weekends I can go on for about 3 hours.

Whitelisted Welcome

Name: see username

Also known as Takoz (in life nickname)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town)?: No, i will be finding my relatives amongst this server and joining them, unless that is what they have joined themselves.

What do you wish to accomplish?:to find a friendly gaming community amongst this one.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Not really. i do hope to learn though

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Macerator: the item in tekkit which is used to crush ores into dust and produce tow dust which can be smelted into more of the same thing, but, it produces more overall.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No, but my father and brother play on this server and quite enjoy it. i plan to join them once (if) i get whitelisted.

Others things i should know: Random, crazy, and i like a good time, but not trollers. that's just annoying in my eyes, and i do respect the laws of pvp that are set before me. L4fun! hope i can reside here. i have watched my dad play, and i do rather enjoy his experiences upon this server.

Name: see username

Also known as Takoz (in life nickname)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town)?: No, i will be finding my relatives amongst this server and joining them, unless that is what they have joined themselves.

What do you wish to accomplish?:to find a friendly gaming community amongst this one.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Not really. i do hope to learn though

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Macerator: the item in tekkit which is used to crush ores into dust and produce tow dust which can be smelted into more of the same thing, but, it produces more overall.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No, but my father and brother play on this server and quite enjoy it. i plan to join them once (if) i get whitelisted.

Others things i should know: Random, crazy, and i like a good time, but not trollers. that's just annoying in my eyes, and i do respect the laws of pvp that are set before me. L4fun! hope i can reside here. i have watched my dad play, and i do rather enjoy his experiences upon this server.

also, MC username is Nickaroonitro2

Name:NosTr4D4m

What do you wish to accomplish?: make some town to prosper

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes, on private server and one more multiplayer server

what is the purpose of a macerator? Double my ores and bones

Recommendations(if you been invited): nop

IGN: Kasheem009

What do you wish to accomplish?: To play on a decent tekkit server that doesn't have EE and includes raiding

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To slice and dice ores for more ingots

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: Looking forward to playing on the server!

Name: Gharrot

What do you wish to accomplish?: To try out the tekkit plugin in a PvP environment.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It's main purpose is to aid in processing ore in a more efficient manner.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things I should know: Nothing really.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons