[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: xbrokenxherox

What do you wish to accomplish?: To create something huge and amazing. I'm still yet to work out what it is but I can't wait till I do.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Here and there, with Technic.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Breaks down ores (and other items) into dust, which can be smelted later on into ingots. Also converts stone to cobblestone, cobblestone to sand etc.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things I should know: Based in Australia, AEST timezone, play daily.

Name: xbrokenxherox

What do you wish to accomplish?: To create something huge and amazing. I'm still yet to work out what it is but I can't wait till I do.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Here and there, with Technic.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Breaks down ores (and other items) into dust, which can be smelted later on into ingots. Also converts stone to cobblestone, cobblestone to sand etc.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things I should know: Based in Australia, AEST timezone, play daily.

Whitelisted

Name: hybrexus

What do you wish to accomplish?: mass produce weapons and ammo... and fluffy pink hats

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yea

what is the purpose of a macerator? grind 1 ore into 2 dust for smelting. effectively duplicating ore output.

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: im too experienced with tekkit but i know what im doing.

Name: withans

What do I wish to accomplish? Maybe start a town or company

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of the macerator? Grind ores(or coal) into dust for smelting.

Recommendations: None

other things you should know: I am thinging about filming some of my minecraft playing for let's plays and what not. I would be willing to try making a video for your server. I am not professional though. I have absolutly no experience with video editing.

I would also like my brother to join the server. His information:

Name: captain_pierce

He has played Tekkit as much as me (since last June)

Name: sneakyclownz1

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to accomplish one of the most powerful towns on the server and be one of the richest also

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I have played with the mods

what is the purpose of a macerator? the purpose of a macerator is too grind ores in to 2 dust which doubles how much you get

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: I live in the USA ( Central Standard Time) and this server seems amazing to play on I think it would be fun!

Name: AThirdPath

| |

What do you wish to accomplish?: To become a powerful cyberpunk warlord!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I've been following Industrialcraft for a long time, and have recently been playing Technic a lot.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: To create 2 dusts from an ore and keep you from pulling your hair out.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I was recommended by the Tekkit website.

Others things i should know: This will be my first experience on a PvP server.

Name: captwalker

IRL Name: Dominic

What do you wish to accomplish? I want to run a factory/buisness/store

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

What is the purpose of a macerator: A macerator is a machine used to grind ores and bars into dust, often used in "duplicateing" ores because a macerated ore gives 2 dust, each to be smelted into bars.

Recommendations: N/A

Other things I should know: I only play during the weekends as I have school and an after-school job during the week. I live in the mountain time zone.

Name: IraqiMilitant

IRL Name: Kyle

What do you wish to accomplish?:build a industrial empire

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? extensively, have run a few servers, very familiar with almost every aspect of Tekkit/Buildcraft/IC2

what is the purpose of a macerator? grind ore or ingots into dust for crafting (1 ore=2 dust so is also used to increase mining yield)

Recommendations(if you been invited):no

Others things i should know:nil

Name: IraqiMilitant

IRL Name: Kyle

What do you wish to accomplish?:build a industrial empire

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? extensively, have run a few servers, very familiar with almost every aspect of Tekkit/Buildcraft/IC2

what is the purpose of a macerator? grind ore or ingots into dust for crafting (1 ore=2 dust so is also used to increase mining yield)

Recommendations(if you been invited):no

Others things i should know:nil

Whitlisted

Name:superlink2000

do you wish to join anyon (starting town): No I would rather

What do you wish to accomplish?:I wish to go into the sky and build a power company (by windmills)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?:yes i have

what is the purpose of a macerator?:a macerator is a very useful ore machine that doubles the amount metals you get, it does this by crushing ores coal flint e.g

Recommendations(if you been invited):I was looking for a good tekkit server and i went to the deluxe servers for the first time and found this server and it looked awesome.

Others things i should know:i live in Canada AB (alberta) and i like doing roleplay depending on the situation

Name: No1451

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build out a big supervillan lair, lots of redstone contraptions

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yup

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds up ores, allows effective doubling of output

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: Will be my first time playing on a PvP server, I intend to be peaceful unless provoked(but if I am, vendetta)

Name:
Cerona

What do you wish to accomplish?:
A large electrical engine setup that produces at least 512 EU per tick.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?:
I have indeed

what is the purpose of a macerator?:
To efficiently change ores and other items into a dust and produce extra items.

I have none

Others things i should know:
I'm something of an intermediate user when it comes to Tekkit.

Name: skelbley

What do you wish to accomplish?: Exploration and setup of renewable energy sources (particularly solar)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Both

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds ores, provides twice as much dust as a smelted bar would.

Others things i should know: Also have an interest in using the new redstone blocks to make digital circuits. No tangible goal for that at the moment, just brainstorming.

Name: Duh114

What do you wish to accomplish?: To have fun building tekkit machines and to become a force in the minecraft world (nation wise)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? A little buildcraft, I'm working on it

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds down ores into dust, which can be made into ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited): nope

Others things i should know: Im still figuring out buildcraft

Name: zsn0wm4nz

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to build my own sustainable house that will provide me with everything I want in the short term and my own automated factory in the long time

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I have, but I am not that experience with the mods

what is the purpose of a macerator? Macerator is use to grind ores such as iron, gold, tin or copper into their respective dust which can then be smelt for ingot, basically doubling your production. In the case of coal it only grind the exact number that was put in.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: I'm still a noob at Tekkit

:)

Name: Daaltaraan

What do you wish to accomplish?: To work my way through the ranks of a corporation, through hard work (and maybe some shenanignans) to gain power and build wealth.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? A small amount/ I played Minecraft from its infancy and am now coming back to play after almost a year long break.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Double ore amounts by grining into dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None. Sorry.

Others things i should know: I will be on for large chunks of time and then gone for others but do not fear. I will return.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons