[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: Herfstdude3

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Hmm, maby

What do you wish to accomplish?: Waste some time on a server with some friends ofcourse. And maby built my own town if i killed enough Mobs/Players

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yep.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: To double the gain of your ores. 1Ore = 2Dust = 2Bars. Doesn't count for diamonds sadly.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope.

Others things i should know: I'm a Dude.

Whitelisted

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: flashkri

Do you wish to join anyone (starting town): my friend i think :D

have you played IC2 or buildcraft: yes

What is the purpose of a macerator?: to get 2 dusts from one ore and 2 dusts is 2 bars

Recommedations(if you have been invited): No

other things i should know: herfstdude is my mate

Name: flashkri

Do you wish to join anyone (starting town): my friend i think :D

have you played IC2 or buildcraft: yes

What is the purpose of a macerator?: to get 2 dusts from one ore and 2 dusts is 2 bars

Recommedations(if you have been invited): No

other things i should know: herfstdude is my mate

Whitelisted

Name:William77470

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Maybe , i think :)

What do you wish to accomplish?:i want to build a very big Nuclear Power plant

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: yes, a little.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: Makes 2 dust from 1 ore

Recommendations(if you been invited): no.

Others things i should know: I'm french, but i can speaking english a little.

Name:William77470

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Maybe , i think :)

What do you wish to accomplish?:i want to build a very big Nuclear Power plant

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: yes, a little.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: Makes 2 dust from 1 ore

Recommendations(if you been invited): no.

Others things i should know: I'm french, but i can speaking english a little.

whitelisted

Name: Redcapevyvy ("vyvychan" is an alt account of mine, if I get accepted it would be cool if my alt could be whitelisted aswell.)

What do you wish to accomplish?: I'll probably do my normal routine on tekkit servers and make a nice base using lots of RP microblocks very far away from spawn and make interesting things using redpower frames! I love redpower.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, very familiar with both mods.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: Double your mining yield!

Recommendations(if you been invited): No recommendations.

Others things i should know: Some pics of a place I built on my last server:

2012-12-31_042136_zpsfe9700fe.png

2012-12-31_042254_zpsb7272e46.png

2012-12-31_042355_zps8496384c.png

2012-12-31_042614_zps0891c662.png

Name: TyrusDalet

What do you wish to accomplish? I wish to play with my friend and help him understand Tekkit even better, on top of that I wish to further my own knowledge via experimenting on a server (not on other people, just show them and ask for help etc)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I have played them on tekkit scince it came out.

What is the purpose of a macerator? It macerates ores into 2 dust and ingots into one, some dusts can be combined like tin and copper to make bronze.

Recommendations(if you have been invited) None

Other things you should know:I have played on a multitude of Vanilla and Tekkit servers and I am respected on all of them.

Name: HnnnGG

What do you wish to accomplish? I wish to learn more about Minecraft and understand Tekkit in a much greater perspective, by getting help from experienced people.

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft? No, but TyrusDalet is planning to help me learn.

What is the purpose of a macerator? It macerates ores into 2 dust and ingots into one.

Recommendations (If you have been invited) TyrusDalet.

Other things you should know: I have been a Minecraft player ever since the Xbox 360 version was released. Since then, I've heard that the PC version was much better, so I bought it. I have a good understanding of Minecraft, but just want that extra bit of knowledge and I want to learn so much about Tekkit.

Name: RacingTempest

What do you wish to accomplish?: A huge powerplant made only of water mills

:). I want to learn more about coding using the turtles too.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yep, I have been playing Tekkit since the summer of 2012

what is the purpose of a macerator? The macerator is an Industrial Craft II machine that grinds or crushes ores and other items into dusts or other blocks. These dusts can be smelted in a furnace for a one-to-one exchange of dust to ingot. This allows the machine to be incredibly efficient.

Recommendations(if you been invited):N/A

Others things i should know: I am American, but I live in Germany. I have been looking for an EE2 disabled server for a while now, and this looks like it's it!

:)

Name: Scumpernickle

What do you wish to accomplish?: General funning around. Wandering, building here and there, trading. Anything I feel like doing at the time.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Absoulutely

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Grinds up ore or coal into dusts that can be used to create other items and machines. (solar panels, bronze contraptions, more ingots. etc.)

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/a

Others things i should know: I too am a sucker for lens flare. And post-apocalypse

Name: Scumpernickle

What do you wish to accomplish?: General funning around. Wandering, building here and there, trading. Anything I feel like doing at the time.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Absoulutely

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Grinds up ore or coal into dusts that can be used to create other items and machines. (solar panels, bronze contraptions, more ingots. etc.)

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/a

Others things i should know: I too am a sucker for lens flare. And post-apocalypse

Whitelisted

Name: 1porkchop

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build a town, factory and make new friends

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Both for a while

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn ores into dust giving you twice the amount of ingots vs a furnace and grinding up other materials like coal blaze rods bones etc. to get other material.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: I have never been banned or kicked

Name: Wigglywoo

What do you wish to accomplish?: I would like to make new friends and enjoy myself while playing tekkit, also an additional goal would be to either make a new town or join one and assist with major building projects.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have a decent amount of knowledge with these mods having played tekkit for awhile, and i have watched many people play tekkit since its release.

what is the purpose of a macerator? The purpose of a macerator is to grind ores in to dust which gives you the double the amount of ingots you would or originally received if you used a normal furnace.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Other things i should know: I've been a keen minecrafter for a good time now playing the PC-version and also playing the Xbox360 version, and i have recently over the last few months played alot of tekkit which i believe has gave me a good understanding of these games: Im also English/UK based.

What do you wish to accomplish?: To be a provider of resources.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To double the output of certain ores/items, create needed dusts and to change certain blocks to another.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: The I should be capital right? I keep things simple, and I don't plan to go hunting people. That does not mean I won't build something that won't zap you if you try to raid me.

IGN= Lithorn

AGE= 26

Name: cooltime17

What do you wish to accomplish?: having fun and climb the tiers in tekkit

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft: a little

What is the purpose of a macerator: improve effecency of one way crafted dust (eg. bones but not glowstone) and to make aquiarble some ingredeants/block not normaly craftable.

Referral (If any): none

Other comments: Getting bord of single player, also am a christian if any one has a problem with that, I promis I wont anoy anyone about it though. um.. I like building things but have no real talent >..<.

Name: Retoonetoo

Age:13 but I have been told that I have the maturity of a fully-grown adult.

What do you wish to accomplish?:All I wish is to have fun and make awesome structures and companies.

Have you played IC2 or BuildCraft?: Yes, I have played these mods maybe far too much...

What is the purpose of a macerator?:A macerator crushes all ores and other things such as blaze rods to either create dust which can be smelted into the respective ingot or the ingredient from crafting the said object.

Recommendations(if you've been invited): None

Other things I should know:I am an amazing builder(not my words)(proof that I am: (unfinished)) and I have never ever been banned, muted or received a warning. I also have OCD.

Name: shield_me

What do you wish to accomplish?: Learn more about tekkit, and how most machines work. i know how to build basic machines, but thats about it.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes. i have used both mods.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: Doubles the output, 1ore = 2dust!

Others things i should know: GMT+10 Australia

Name: shield_me

What do you wish to accomplish?: Learn more about tekkit, and how most machines work. i know how to build basic machines, but thats about it.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes. i have used both mods.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: Doubles the output, 1ore = 2dust!

Others things i should know: GMT+10 Australia

Whitelisted

Name:legocrazy7

What do you wish to accmplish:I want to have a cool envioment to do my tekkit stuff

Have you played 1C2 or buildcraft :Yes I have played both mods

What is the purpose of a macerator: to double the ores you collect

Reccommendations(if you have been invited): No I found it on the fourms

Other things I should know:North America

Name: Superirish19

Do I want to join the starting town?: I should for a while, but then leave for my own adventures.

What do you wish to accomplish: Survive vanilla style, than thrive with Tekkit.

Have you played 1C2 or buildcraft : Yes, buildcraft more than IC2

What is the purpose of a macerator: breaks ores to x2 dust, which can double your mining returns.

(No Reccommandations)

Other things you should know: I'm polite, I suppose.

Name: pieslayer5

Do I Want To Join Starting Town: Yes, however I will be leaving soon after.

What I Wish To Accomplish: To get my friends on as well, before having us all revert back to the ages of surviving without tekkit, as well as compiling our resources as to makea town, and later make a solar panel factory.

Have I Played IC2 Or Buildcraft: Yes, both.

What Is The Purpose Of A Macerator: To turn ores into 2 dusts, which can both be smelted into an ingot; however, with nether ores, gives you regular ores instead on some.

Reccommandations: None

Other Things To Know: I'm in GMC-5 and I enjoy anime/manga.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons