[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: awesomeche

What do you wish to accomplish?: own a town and make an army.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? in 1.4 beta ic

What is the purpose of a macerator? to get two times ores

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: ill either play a lot one week or not play for a while

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: ChickenTrooper

What do you wish to accomplish?: To make ChickenTrooper Inc a sucessful company.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator is a machine where you put ores in like iron or copper and it will make it into 2 dust per ore ( this is extremely slow so i would suggest using overclockers). Then you can smelt the dust into the original ore 1 dust per ore making a macerator better to use.

Others things i should know: Nothin much.

Name:Hytyjin

What do you wish to accomplish?: To establish a massive city state

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have heard of them but I am not familiar

what is the purpose of a macerator? To crush items into powder or other materials

Others things i should know: Helpful and willing to build massive structures with a purpose

Name: Ultim8Toast

Goals:

• I want to play on a populated and stable Tekkit server; build a manor and run an oil refinery.
  • The PVP aspect of the server I think will keep the late-game interesting.

Prior experience: I've played on a Tekkit server I set up for my friends, but they no longer play.

Purpose of a macerator: What do you mean? An African or European macerator?

Definition of a macerator: One who macerates.

Copy-paste blah blah blah macerator:

The Macerator is an all-purpose grinding machine, capable of breaking down ores and other items into Dust, which can later be smelted into their respective ingots. It also efficiently converts Stone to Cobblestone, Cobblestone to Sand, and Gravel into Flint.

The main use for the Macerator is doubling mining profit. Every ore block placed into the Macerator creates two ore dust. If macerating Redstone Ore, it outputs 6 redstone dust, instead of the usual 4-5. Each piece of dust can be smelted into a single ingot, yielding two ingots for each ore, if macerated.

The Macerator is also important for turning Coal into Coal Dust, which forms the basis for Solar Panels and all recipes that useCarbon Plates.

Recommendations: Zilch, as in none.

Other stuff: I made a forum account so I could post in this topic. Don't take that as a bad thing, I figured my time spent making the account and posting was worth it for a cool server.

Name: Tpatten298

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not At the moment

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds an ore into 2 dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: I live on the west coast of the United States. I am pretty much looking for a well maintained server with a cool story to it, and a welcoming community. Hope I found it.

:D

White-List Application:

Name: Mandrewx

What do you wish to accomplish?: I'd like to join a faction/town and get to know the community.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Both, yes.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: In short, it breaks down minerals to dust, which can later be re-smelted into double the quantity of minerals.

Others things i should know: I'm from Norway. Work odd hours and try to play as much as possible in my spare time.

Name:Soulfire91

What do you wish to accomplish?: To build an effective solar array to power myself and my allies, to better understand IC2&Buildcraft, and to have as much fun as possible! :D

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? A small amount, but not enough in my opinion.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind ores into ore dust, effectivly creating the potential for two ingots instead of one.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: I'm still new to all of this, but I can learn as much as needed. However, if I don't understand something, I ask until I do.

Name: Sunnday3

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to play among people in a good server with a good community, in a nice atmosphere.

Have you played IC2 or build-craft?: Yes I have, but I am not that good with either.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: To break down materials into dusts that can be used for other things, or to be smelted and get twice that material.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things I should know: I am anal about Errors with spelling and grammar, I also am a heavy role-player.

I am also not that good with tekkit, but I am a good builder when it comes to aesthetics.

Name: Noca2plus

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build a disco hall with my friend

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, played tekkit single-player and tekkit SMP on IndustrialGaming.org until it closed.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To double your pleasure. Also necessary for making alloys.

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Others things i should know: Don't think so.

Name: eatlikepig

What do you wish to accomplish?:Make disco hall with noca2plus and make a factory that gets lots of ore.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes i have played in industrial gaming untill it closed.

what is the purpose of a macerator? makeing ore into two dust witch can be turned into two ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited):no.

Others things i should know: dont grief people and love tekkit.

Name: TotalCritical

What do you wish to accomplish?: A large house in the side of a mountain.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? the main purpose of a macerator is to double the amount of ingots you can get.

Others things i should know: I don't usually have time to play minecraft regularly

Name: SxeyClutch

What do you wish to accomplish?: many things, maybe ill start with a mansion.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yep

what is the purpose of a macerator? double ignots, turn ore into dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Others things i should know: mountian time.

Name: Crunchybread

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): For a little when i am learning about the server.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes i have been for a year now.

What do you wish to accomplish?: Make some new friends build a sky island fortress thing. (If its allowed)

what is the purpose of a macerator? To macerate jk. It crushes up items to make them into dust like coal into coal dust.

Others things i should know: I live in pst timezone (California) I have only played single player Technic. I prefer to live in floating islands and large towers in minecraft

Name:XIII039

What do you wish to accomplish?: I hope to make some online friends and explore a multiplayer server for the first time.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds one material into another, frequently used to grind ore into 2 dust, it can also be used on stone and cobblestone as well as other things

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: Operating on GMT

Name:Xencraft89

What do you wish to accomplish?:I wish to play in a good server.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?Yes

What is the purpose of a macerator?:It crushes ores to create metal dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited):None

Others things i should know:Hate griefers.

Name: willcool11

What do you wish to accomplish: I want to play on an amazing server and contribute to the community

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft: IC2 not buildcraft

What is the purpose of a Macerator:it turns ore into dust in order to get more ore, can also be used to get bronze

Recommendations(if you have been invited):None

Other things i should know: I kill griefers

Name:gh44444

Irl Name:David

Do you wish to join Anyon(starting town): If I have to I will but if possible i would like to join a company and become a nuclear power Engineer

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I have for a long time :D

What is the purpose of a macerator: It is used to crush/breakdown minerals into dust to be used in other industrial recipes like copper.

Recommendations: Looked like a great server that I would like to be apart of.

Other things you should know: I live in the U.S, I'm on tekkit most of the week and spend every extra minute not doing school work or studying playing tekkit, I like tekkit because of industroes in it, and I like to role-play as a Halo spartan on a mysterious world, Im also 14 years old and in high school.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons