[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White-List Applications:

Name: oddedd

What do you wish to accomplish?: To have fun and learn more about tekkit, in a challenging enviroment.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Macerating!? Turning Ores into Powders for more advanced crafting.

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things I should know: I am a mature player, and enjoy playing in an environment in which I can work with others, but be at risk of attack etc, and be allowed to retaliate.

Name: BankOfCanada

What do you wish to accomplish?: Expanding my tekkit knowledge, since I have no idea how townys work I plan on building a town and once I've figured most of it I'll form a nation

what is the purpose of a macerator? Produces '' dust '' through the maceration of different ores ( i.e. coal, copper, tin, etc.. ) letting a player craft more advanced products.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: Ready for challenges, very patient also always ready to help. Looking foward to building megastructures.

White-List Applications:

Name: Last_Phantom

What do you wish to accomplish?: Building self sustainable bases and having fun

:D

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

What is the purpose of a macerator? Too... Grind things.

Others things I should know: Nothing.

One question. You say quantum items are disabled. The Mass Fab isent disabled right?

White-List Applications:

Name: Last_Phantom

What do you wish to accomplish?: Building self sustainable bases and having fun

:D

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

What is the purpose of a macerator? Too... Grind things.

Others things I should know: Nothing.

One question. You say quantum items are disabled. The Mass Fab isent disabled right?

Whitelisted and you can't craft quantum but there is a low chance creepers will drop it and mass fabs aren't disabled

Name: Myrhrai

What do you wish to accomplish?: Join a group of people who intend to work together as a clan/town/buisness to further the group's overall power/influence/resources

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have played with both, but IC2 only a little bit. I do know buildcraft rather well though.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind a resource down into a more basic form.

Others things i should know: I am very interested to see what has been done on this server but I do feel that I should inform you of the following. My intent is only to play if I can find a group to work with. I have no interest what so ever of striking it out on my own. Instead I prefer to work with others to a greater end.

I am very proficient with basic minecraft mechanics, and have a stable understanding of buildcraft as well. My biggest interest in using my knowledge to create automated machines/farms to simplify the games tasks.

Name: Ruxthar

What do you wish to accomplish?: I would like to start and build a powerful town and nation

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I am very experienced with both, but more so with IC2. I also perfer redpower for piping

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds an item into dust, or powder

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope, none D:

Others things i should know: Whenever I start playing a server, I am very shy and quiet until I get to know the people on the server. Please don't take this as being anti-social

Name:dudf47

What do you wish to accomplish?:build a giant factory to produce a wide variety of items

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes a lot

what is the purpose of a macerator? a macerator doubles your ore production by turning ores to dust

Others things i should know:I am great with computer craft

Name: BlackJackMiller5

What do you wish to accomplish?: I've been looking for a fun, mature Tekkit/Towny Server for a while. The RP aspect seems interesting, and I may try that out in the near future. I'd like to get comfortable with Tekkit, meet some new people, and make a name for myself.

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft?: I've played with both, I enjoy them both, but I am no where near fluent with them. I play with them normally using Tekkit, so my knowledge of IC2 and Buildcraft is as broad as my knowledge of Tekkit as a whole.

What is the purpose of a Macerator?: Grinds down most ores into smelt-able dust, yielding two dust per one ore; also grinds down ingots back into their dust form; creates coal dust from coal to be used in carbon fiber.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things you should know: Timezone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

New-ish to Tekkit, still learning the basics (I have the wikis and tutorials for each major Tekkit mod bookmarked xD ). Probably will not contribute to the RPing until I've gotten comfortable with the server and Tekkit. Very very shy, I won't talk very much for a while.

Name:wasabisan91

What do you wish to accomplish?: Building a good community

what is the purpose of a macerator? Make dust among other things

Others things i should know: I live in australia so i dunno if lag will be an issue

Name: DataSun

What do you wish to accomplish?: To create a big corporation, maybe a prison styleish building for newcommers to get going.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Both, has been a while but I got knowledge with them both.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To crush items that is put into it, mainly minerals for 2x profit.(Also gravl to sand etc.)

Recommendations(if you been invited):Noone from the server, jsut found this server under Deluxe server and was the only one which caught my attention.

Others things i should know: Live in Norway and enjoy playing for fun(mindcrack), but also hardcore if I get competetive:)

Name: poryy

What do you wish to accomplish?: To join a corporation and become the supreme commander of it's war effort. I am an excellent strategist, and siege warfare expert.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes. I am an expert at both.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator doubles the output of ores and some other materials with use.: EX: bonemeal, blaze rods

Recommendations(if you been invited):No

Others things i should know:I don't really care if EE2 is disabled.

Name: HeroOfRapture

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I would rather work my own way

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : quite a bit I dont know every thing though

what is the purpose of a macerator? double your ore by making an ore block in to (ore) dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): No.

Others things i should know: I sometimes go a few days with out playing due to work

Name:vincentyu999

What do you wish to accomplish?:I don't really know right now since I don't know what to expect,but mainly to have a good time and enjoy the game.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?no

what is the purpose of a macerator?to grind ores into dust to get ingots and double your mining profit.

Recommendations(if you been invited):none

Others things i should know:I just recently discovered Tekkit and fallen in love with it , I don't know a lot but I am willing to learn.

White-List Applications:

Name: H3lay

Irl: Ray

What do you wish to accomplish?: Building some nice stuff on an 27/4 online server, I love redstone so I'll gonna work alot with this stuff

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes both, Tekkit in General

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinding ores

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope

Others things i should know: Nope

White-List Applications:

Name:Evilapee

What do you wish to accomplish?: My goals are to work on a small village. This may be one that I joined or one of my own. I hope to just help setting up something succesful

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I have. I hosted my own tekkit server for a group of friends for a while, so I got used to the different features of both mods.

what is the purpose of a macerator? The macerator serves to make ore dust from ores. For instance, macerating 1 iron ore will grant you 2 iron dust, which can effectively be smelted back into iron ignots. The purpose of it is to effectively double the gains from mining

Recommendations(if you been invited): I don't have any

Others things i should know: I don't really have much to add. If you have any questions feel free to ask though

Name: TerraVolt532

What do you wish to accomplish?: Find a fun Tekkit community with survival PVP.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Not much.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Turn ores into dust for double output of materials.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: None

Name: Zodacus

What do you wish to accomplish?: Survive and be able to in the long term build a safe haven from the horrors of war.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, from at least 1.7, before technic was a launcher

What is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator has many functions, first of all is to grind ores into dust in a 1 to 2 ratio, you can also grind coal and bars to dust 1 to 1 and a few miscellaneous things.

Others things i should know: Lets get building!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons