[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: Rolaen

What do you wish to accomplish?: I could give you this big old list of bs but I am not. My goals are simple. To see how far one can go in such a server.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes to both

what is the purpose of a macerator? Turns ore into dust so you are able to make two bars instead of one. Also makes cobble into sand as well.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: I try not to be a bad guy. Tend to build off on my own as well. Brings a threat of losing things and needing to come up with my own protection. Promise not to break the server!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: mgman640

What do you wish to accomplish?: To learn what a large, real Tekkit server is like, and hopefully learn more about how the mod works from a friendly community

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Not standalone but I've been playing the Tekkit pack for a few weeks now, in both SSP and SMP with close friends

what is the purpose of a macerator? Ore to 2x the dust, coal to dust

Others things i should know: I like to be friendly and helpful as much as I possibly can, prefer to build my own things alone, but love helping other people with their own things, or helping in large projects

Name: Foxxin ((Edit; filled out job applications that day, forgot that you needed my MC username, duhr.))

What do you wish to accomplish?: Oil, all of it! Well, no, not really. I just want to help out around a town, college is stealing 90% of my ambition.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Ah, heavily. Ice-cooling is really the best thing to ever exist.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Don't you know this already? It's to get that sweet, oh so sweet, dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Ah, can't say I have, unfortunately.

Others things i should know: I'm more or less busy a lot of the time, but I currently don't have much to do in my spare time, and am looking for a good minecraft server.

Name: Blooody750

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to create large complex machines that require a lot of effort, but reward me in the end. I also wish to help others in this passion.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, and I have played Tekkit a lot as I host a server for me and my friends.

What is the purpose of a macerator? For breaking items into dust, like coal dust for solar panels or creating iron dust to double the amount of bars from ore.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I have not been.

Others things i should know: I like to roleplay, so I will be doing so fairly often.

What do you wish to accomplish?: i want to establish myself on this server as a mage and possibly make this into a lets play for my YouTube channel

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: yes i have played ic2

what is the purpose of a macerator?: to turn 1 ore into 2 dust dabbling productivity

Recommendations(if you been invited):none

Others things i should know: I am the grand mage of the obsidian caravan and a youtuber

Name: Lollarn999, I'm so sorry for my name, So sorry -.-

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I'd rather just run around and get the the feel of it, maybe try to build something my self and if that doesn't work out i'll consider joining a town xD.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Nope this will be my first time ^-^ PS. Be gentle *blush~

what is the purpose of a macerator? Makes ores into dust then doubles it, I think? :S

Recommendations(if you been invited): If that will make my rates better on getting in, Yes.

Others things i should know: Full time gamer and anime watcher, Yes this is now an occupation
:D

PS. I'm Swedish so you'll have to excuse my grammar
:)

Name: Lollarn999, I'm so sorry for my name, So sorry -.-

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I'd rather just run around and get the the feel of it, maybe try to build something my self and if that doesn't work out i'll consider joining a town xD.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Nope this will be my first time ^-^ PS. Be gentle *blush~

what is the purpose of a macerator? Makes ores into dust then doubles it, I think? :S

Recommendations(if you been invited): If that will make my rates better on getting in, Yes.

Others things i should know: Full time gamer and anime watcher, Yes this is now an occupation
:D

PS. I'm Swedish so you'll have to excuse my grammar
:)

Whitelisted

Name:MagicalTurtleMan

What do you wish to accomplish?: To have fun with tekkit on a server!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Grinding the ores to dust e.g coal -> Coal dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): Saw it on the Tekkit server page

Others things i should know: Im more of a creator than a miner!

Name:MagicalTurtleMan

What do you wish to accomplish?: To have fun with tekkit on a server!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Grinding the ores to dust e.g coal -> Coal dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): Saw it on the Tekkit server page

Others things i should know: Im more of a creator than a miner!

whitelisted

Name: dragonkin877

What Do You Wish To Accomplish?:I would like to first explore till i found an area then start my company based on what i learned while exploring.

Have You Played IC2 Or Buildcraft?: Yes I built a very nice little town in my last server before it crashed.

What Is The Purpose Of A Macerator?: Turns one ore into two dust also makes coal dust and other things

Recommendations?: no i saw it on the white list and it sparked my interest.

Other Things I Should Know:I love rolyplaying servers even if its jest a option. and i am fine with all the rules.

White-List Application

Name: Minecraft username? Patryk1616

What do you wish to accomplish?:Join a town make a factory,Get enough money later on to make my own town.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?:Yes.I run out of memory on a normal basis.

what is the purpose of a macerator?To get double amount of ores and make dusts and powder like grim powder.

Recommendations(if you been invited):Nope,I was just looking for a good looking server and this one looked quite good

Others things i should know:I played technic since 1.6,I used to have a server with a friend usualy 15people at a time but it closed down since my friends computer was overheating from hosting the server.Im quite a good builder,I can make good skin.Fav color is green.And P is for PkGamer,M is for minecraft, T is for Technic and Tekkit.

Also I was looking for a appocalypse kindof server,and this is the best thing I saw so far.

Name: Stormlord80

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to survive, thrive, and KILL!!!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? OH YEAH!!!!

what is the purpose of a macerator? To crush into a powder

Recommendations(if you been invited):None :(

Others things i should know: I have been on many vanilla servers but i am very exited to play Tekkit servers like this one!

Name: AlKi00

What do you wish to accomplish?: having fun together with others, building crazy and mindblowing stuff :P

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? - Yes, together with "Kutzi" for about 1.5 years

what is the purpose of a macerator? - for getting 2 metal ingots/dustpiles from only one block of ore - jay! (and other stuff, too)

Recommendations(if you been invited): Kutzi

Others things i should know: I like teamwork, and I play whenever I like it (and i do know a bit of lua and am experienced with tubes and pipes building efficient sorting machines, "warehouses" and stuff)

Name: PumpkinHead571

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to create a industry which sells compact power to people (in RE battery, Energy Crystal, and Lapotron format)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Quite a bit. I know just about everything about each of them.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds ore into dust, coal into dust, ingots into dust, and spider eyes into Grin Powder.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope

Others things i should know: I don't really have anything else to tell, other than I love gasoline power.

Name: Changcraft

What do you wish to accomplish?: Nice buildings in a town with others.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? crush ore into dusts providing 2 ingots etc.. from 1 ore.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No, found the link on these forums.

Others things i should know: Looking for a server that is 24/7, good community and no EE that I can play on for a long time.

Name: XianousX

IRL Name :Ian

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build a Powerful Company and to have fun

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, Quite a lot.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To Grind Iron, Copper, Tin, Coal, Etc. Ores Into 2 dusts, Doubles ore output.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I saw this post and it sounds excellent and fun

Others things i should know: I live in the U.S, I run my own server, and I'm a little bit famous on youtube (5K total views, 34 subscribers)

This is for my friend, who told me what he wanted to say over skype.

Name: magiccry

What do you wish to accomplish?: The same goal as Pumpkin, I want to work with him.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? A good amount.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To macerate ore

Recommendations(if you been invited): PumpkinHead571

Others things i should know: nothing

Name: DasHengst

What do you wish to accomplish?: Have fun.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Just started a few weeks ago

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds stuff down to lower forms

Others things i should know: N/A

Name: footinch

What do you wish to accomplish?: Survive in a harsh environment with the use of my machines

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Pulverize ore into two dust, doubling output of mining trips.

Others things i should know: My regular server was shut down, so I would like to make this my new home and get along with the community. Thanks.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons