[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: Musey85 (Steph)

What do you wish to accomplish?: To have fun on a well-established tekkit server, making some techy mc magic

:)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, both of them. Far from proficient, but I do have some idea of what I'm doing.

what is the purpose of a macerator? The purpose of a macerator is to grind down raw ore into two powders, which you can then smelt into bars.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: Nothing jumps to mind, thanks for giving my app. a look!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Sparkzmaster (Zach)

What do you wish to accomplish?: Have Fun, Make stuff.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I have with both though only on and off for a few hours with mates, Beginner knowledge

what is the purpose of a macerator? Makes ore into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): Frittahz

Others things i should know: Live in NZ

Name: PatrickJBrook

What do you wish to accomplish?: Establish a large town full of frequent, innovative players and do other cool Tekkit stuff

:P

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I have sufficient experience in Tekkit.

What is the purpose of a macerator? To grind: certain ores into metal dusts, coal to coal dust, gravel to flint and cobblestone & sandstone to sand. Practically doubles your mining rewards.

Others things i should know: I like the concept of an RP element because I imagine it would keep me busy and motivated with new things to try and accomplish.

Name: Eskamoe

What do you wish to accomplish?: To enjoy myself in a good tekkit server with, hopefully, a good community.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Both, yes.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: To macerate things? Take objects, and grind them into other objects. ore -> 2 ore dust, etc.

Others things i should know: Rather like the slight rp feel with open-ended pvp and towns. Also I enjoy long moon-lit walks on beaches and hate tomatoes.

Name: IKILLZYOU

What do you wish to accomplish?: to build some awesome stuff

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes, and I am pretty decent at it

what is the purpose of a macerator? to grid up ores and turn then into dust, to be then smelted

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: Your server looks really sick and I would like to join and build

Name: RonRich26

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Possibly

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : I have played some and watched many videos, so i have a good idea of how it works

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds an ore into 2 dust, doubling ore output

Recommendations(if you been invited): No.

Others things i should know: I live in the United States CST. I am really excited about seeing a world that has been turned into something amazing and I can't wait to be a part of it. Thanks

Name: eVu

What do you wish to accomplish?: To be honest... I really won't know until I look around

:) But on my private server I tend to do a lot of machinery including pipes and redstone.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes and I would say I'm somewhat decent at both mods

what is the purpose of a macerator?: The official reason is to grind ores or ingots into dust. The former allowing the player to get double the output from mining.

But personally I think they were created to destroy my ear drums... They are really loud.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: Post apoc settings tickle my taste buds

Name: reinkaos10

What do you wish to accomplish?: hang out with some cool people, make an awesome industrial town.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: yes, on small private servers and just for myself

what is the purpose of a macerator?: breaks your ore down, to double your ingot output

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: Freedom is a State of Mind

Name: OfficerMac

What do you wish to accomplish?: Find a server that is always running and has good people playing on it

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I've played IC2

what is the purpose of a macerator? Break down ore

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: Central time zone

Name: sirknight94

What do you wish to accomplish?: To join a community, and help them survive

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: yes, i have played both

what is the purpose of a macerator?: It uses power to grind ores into two pieces of dust, which then you can smelt each piece of dust into 1 ingot.

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Others things i should know: nope im boring

White-List Applications:

Name: Adam Meiselbach

What do you wish to accomplish?: To build, plain and simple.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes i have played tekkit long enough to understand the mechanics

what is the purpose of a macerator? to grind up materials

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: Laid Back Player who just loves tekkit

Name: thstgott

What do you wish to accomplish?: To have fun and meet some minecrafters, also to learn new ways to build.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Im still new to the Tekkit world, but I did some reading and watch some LPs on youtube.

what is the purpose of a macerator? you use it to brake down one Ore block into two gust wich then you can make into ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Others things i should know: I get along with others and love to build also learn new things.

Name: MyDiamonz

:P

What do you wish to accomplish?: joina triving community and pvp or defend against pvp'rs

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes, a few months of Tekkit now. I have pretty solid experience with IC2,BC and some RP2 stuff now. Been focusing on RP2

what is the purpose of a macerator? mash ores into twice the number of ingots or make coal dust for Nano

:D

Recommendations(if you been invited): none, I have not been invited

Others things i should know: I am Canadian, and play during late night PST. I am attending University. I have gamed all my life. I use skype, TS, Vent, and other voips. I dont like too many mod changes on a server. I get upset when there is changes non stop and lots of down time. Dont take my frustrations seriously. I just don't like wasting time. I own that.

Name:Maxpayne143

What do you wish to accomplish?: To create a grand company that deals with many things

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Pretty much constantly i always play with tekkit installed

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind down ores into 2 ore dust

Others things i should know: Australian Time Zone, Constant player

Name: BritoO

What do you wish to accomplis?: To have some fun playing tekkit and meet other people.

Have you played IC2 or BC: Yes, i have played BC and tekkit for some time.

What is the purpose of the macerator?: to grind one ore into 2 dust, doubling the output of ingots.

Recomendations: None

Other things i should know: English is not my first lenguage, although i am fluent in it.

Name : uhlpanda

IRL Name: N/A (due to role play advantages (NO META GAMING)

What do you wish to accomplish?:to learn how to play tekkit

Have you played IC2 or build-craft? i have watched

several videos on youtube including most of the tutorials by the yogscast.duncan.. etc

What is the purpose of a macerator? to double the uncooked ores you have mined ; iron,tin.copper...etc

Recommendations(if you been invited): I was brought here by the 'Deluxe Servers' tab

Others things you should know: due to me being in school i can only play after around 3(central) due to; walking,homework,chores.

i think that's all i need to apply hope you allow me to play would love to play on a server that i can actually do something in

Name:blugrenade33

What do you wish to accomplish?: Make lots and lots of machine parts, a food/drink store, and some friends on the server

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: yes, but i have no experience with nuclear, geothermal, or railcraft

what is the purpose of a macerator?: to smash thing things into smaller pieces, such as turning an iron ore into 2 iron dust, which can be cooked into a bar each, effectively doubling thing amount of bounty you can get per smeltable ore.

Others things i should know:This is the first Tekkit server i've ever played.

I would like to join Radiant Corp.

Name:J10W10

What do you wish to accomplish?:I wish to be a successful town owner

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? to turn ore into dust

Others things i should know:

Name: Farfel

What do you wish to accomplish?:Make several factories and machines to supply the world.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, several times.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn ore into two dusts that can be smelted like ore can, it is an IC2 machine.

Others things i should know: I have a question about enderpearls. What if you need to use them to create RP machines or other machines in the game, how can we create them?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons