[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: austinb170

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to join a town and play tekkit with other people.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I haven't playes them alone but i have played tekkit and technic.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To macerate ore into dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I have been playing tekkit for a long time.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White-List Applications:

Name: bvdb89

What do you wish to accomplish?: Really interested in getting new ideas and learning how to use the things I dont yet. Id like to discover new building styles and methods, as well as new ways to use tekkit mods.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I've played technic for a few months and recently started hosting my own tekkit server for myself and friends.

What is the purpose of a macerator? Breaks down ore and bars into dust which can be used to smelt. Essentially doubles the number of bars you can create from ore!!!

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: Nothing really, just looking for a server that gives more of a purpose to minecraft. I look forward to discovering the server!

Name: Redjay

Irl name: Nathan

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town) : No I would like to start a company on my own

Have you played Ic2 or Buildcraft: Heck yes

What is the purpose of a macerator: To turn double your ore gain by turning 1 piece of ore into 2x dust

Recommendations:(If you've been invited): None

Other things I should know: I like to play tekkit :)

Name: mushroom24_7

What do you wish to accomplish?: have not really played much minecraft mp and looking to join a good community, im also really interested in learning new things to do with ic2 redpower, and buildcraft

:)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? a bit just mostly with the help of ee

:P, so looking forward to starting with these mods for once

what is the purpose of a macerator? to grind an ore down into dust, which can then be smelted into two bars. it can also be used to grind gravel into flint and cobblestone into sand

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: like i said not really experienced in minecraft smp, or computer gaming tbh only been playing a few months but reallly got into minecraft and recently technic (over the summer) but hoping for a good community that i can join, new experiences aswell

Name: Decayofsolus

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to create my own path, leading a group to become a dominant power

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I've built CASUC reactors before, and Redpower is better then Buildcraft, albeit harder to understand

what is the purpose of a macerator? Most base materials can be macerated to either double the output(in the case of ores) or to create a different material(Such as cobble to sand)

Recommendations(if you been invited): Just surfing through and saw this, looked like a good server to try out

Others things i should know: I may or may not build some really insane builds of epic proportions

Edit: Missed the first top lines for the app

White-List Applications:

Name: PanzerKamph

What do you wish to accomplish?: Help MaxPayne143 with his project.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I use Tekkit most of the time when playing Minecraft.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Double output of minerals

Recommendations(if you been invited): Maxpayne143

Others things i should know: Looking to join up with a mate to advance ourselves and the sever as much as possible.

Name: Wet

What Do You Wish To Accomplish?: I Wish To.. Uhhh. Play Tekkit With My Friends And Clumb The Rungs Once More

Have You Played IC2 Or Buildcraft?: Yes. Too Much

What Is The Purpose Of A Macerator?: To Double My Profits Mine Exploration

Recommendations?: Maxpayne143

Other Things I Should Know: Dunno Spidey Lol

Name: Yourbyproducts

What Do You Wish To Accomplish?: I'd like to contribute to a Nation and become a key player in it after a while

Have You Played IC2 Or Buildcraft?: Yes I built a nice town in my last server before they enabled EE and ruined the server

What Is The Purpose Of A Macerator?: Turns one ore into two dust also makes coal dust and other things

Recommendations?: no

Other Things I Should Know: I can't stand EE I think its a game ruiner and it messed up my last server. I contributed alot to that server and am looking forward to doing it again if I am whitelisted. I have never been banned as far as I now. I try to obey all rules.

Name: Yourbyproducts

What Do You Wish To Accomplish?: I hope to join a strong Nation and help to grow it even stronger. I wish to be a key player in that nation one day down the road.

Have You Played IC2 Or Buildcraft?: Yes a lot.

What Is The Purpose Of A Macerator?: turns ores into two dusts. It also makes coal dust and other things.

Recommendations?: no.

Other Things I Should Know: I built a nice town in my last server before they enabled EE and ruined the server. I am looking to start over here and hopefully contribute some very nice buildings and other things.

Name: creeper_tssst

What Do You Wish To Accomplish?: I want to built a big factory that mines, smelts and converts ores and minerals. Also I wish to make this a good stay for myself

Have You Played IC2 Or Buildcraft?: Yes

What Is The Purpose Of A Macerator?: turns ores into two dusts. It also makes coal dust and other things.

Recommendations?:

Other Things I Should Know:nothing.....

Name:cncwarlord

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to build a technological empire of my own

:D

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I prefer redpower 2 over buildcraft.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To macerate ores, thus gaining you two dusts(each of which is one ingot) therefor doubling output for each ore

Others things i should know: somewhat experienced tekkit player(in my own opinion)

Name: ObsidianMiner100

What do you wish to accomplish?: i want to play tekkit while meeting other people and having fun.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?: it turns one ore into two dust which can then be smelt into two ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: I'm pretty good at designing, building and managing production systems.

Name: drew3434

What do you wish to accomplish?: make a super multiplayer factory like i did in single player

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yup ive got a huge technic world thats super fun

what is the purpose of a macerator? macerate ores or coal into dust so it can be doubled or used in other things like solar pannels

Recommendations(if you been invited):nope

Others things i should know:nope

White-List Applications:

Name: Rampage9112

What do you wish to accomplish?: Global Monopoly in the Nuclear Power Industry (might be a stretch, really I just want to start up Rampage_Industries in a combat scenario)

Have you played IC2 or build-craft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds Ore into 2 dust. Can also be used to create coal dust, or turn cobblestone into sand

Others things i should know: I'm currently playing on a non-tekkit modded server which has forestry, but not combat. I might not be online TOO often, but I'll try my best to stay active on both servers.

Name: WorldOfHurt

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build a nice secret base, and invite my friends.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, many many times.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To break down ores into dust for a 2x gain, and to grind other objects into other objects.

Recommendations(if you been invited): n/a

Others things i should know: I'm hoping to get a few of my friends to join me as well, to make a combined base.

In game name: Fatmankiller

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):no

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yeppeers

what is the purpose of a macerator? double the amount of ore you get through dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): qgmk and remywarfly

Others things i should know: my friend remywarfly got banned and didnt greif so if u could fix that it would be appreciated.

Name:shaun9876

What do you wish to accomplish?: Adventure, Be a Wandering Trader, Help people with projects and the like.

Have you played IC2 or build craft?: Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Smelt ore into dust which then can be smelted into ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: Nothing at the moment...

Name: jdn4774

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build a tree village refuge for wary travelers

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Double ore output

Recommendations(if you been invited): n/a

Others things i should know: chaserhutch is a friend of mine I'd like to add as well

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons