[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

I registered just to reply to this thread. This server is absolutely terrible, as is this post. Reasons:

(1) Industrial credits(coins) are listed under /topitems as being sellable for $25 a unit. They are in fact uncraftable. This is not mentioned anywhere on this post.

(2) The area around spawn and the main roads is a train wreck. There are treecaps and 1x1dirt/cobble towers everywhere.

(3) The members are all extremely rude and unhelpful, moreso than I've seen from any of the top 30 servers on mcserverlist.

I give it a 2/10 for having a decently balanced economy, and the rest of this server blows. Will not play it again, and would not ever recommend it to anyone.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I registered just to reply to this thread. This server is absolutely terrible, as is this post. Reasons:

(1) Industrial credits(coins) are listed under /topitems as being sellable for $25 a unit. They are in fact uncraftable. This is not mentioned anywhere on this post.

(2) The area around spawn and the main roads is a train wreck. There are treecaps and 1x1dirt/cobble towers everywhere.

(3) The members are all extremely rude and unhelpful, moreso than I've seen from any of the top 30 servers on mcserverlist.

I give it a 2/10 for having a decently balanced economy, and the rest of this server blows. Will not play it again, and would not ever recommend it to anyone.

1. This is something we have on our forums; however, we never put it on this thread.

2. I'm the one responsible for cleaning up spawn; however, I have not been on the server in 2 weeks because I work full time and I'm a full time student, same goes for our server owner Diabloz.

3. There are 2 kind of people in this world that make lists. There are mad kids, and there are people replying to mad kids, and I just want to know if you are a mad kid.

In Game Name: Seananners07

What do you wish to accomplish?: Industrial Supremacy

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Absolutely xD I love playing technic and I've played on many Tekkit servers.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Doubles your production values by taking 1 raw ore and grinding it into 2 dusts which can be smelted into 2 ores.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Haven't been invited :/

Others things i should know: I haven't been able to go back to vanilla minecraft since I picked up tekkit. It's just so addicting and full of possibilities. I hope you are willing to let me join so that I can enjoy this server with the other members and show them what I'm made of

^_^

Name:Newman64

What do you wish to accomplish?: To play on a fun server and work with others to build great things

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I've played minecraft since alpha and tekkit for a month or so

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind up ores into dust to double your output

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Others things i should know: I'm in Eastern time zone and I am an engineering student and very interested in the engineering guild!

Name:Xmas50

IRL:Zeke

What do you wish to accomplish?: Build a factory and a city, eventually.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: A large amount of both.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: Grinding ores into dusts to double ore gain.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope, I just was looking for a good tekkit server.

Others things i should know: Might get some friends to join with me, beyond that, nope.

Name: pupetmon

Things you wish to accomplish: play on a tekkit server with good comminity, build a house

Do u wish to join Anyon: not yet but most likely in the future

have you played IC2 or buildcraft: yes

what is the purpose of a macerator: to grind up materials in order to get items like coal dust.

recommendations(if you have been invited): no

other things i should know: umm i don't think so

Name: Whikton

What do you wish to accomplish?: settling down into a community on a server without to much lag

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes for about 6 months

what is the purpose of a macerator?: to make ores into dusts and double their output

Recommendations(if you been invited): Tekkit Forums

Others things i should know: I want to have fun!

White-List Applications:

Name:Yotsune

What do you wish to accomplish?:I wish to explore and learn more about tekkit and pro servers!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? both!

what is the purpose of a macerator? to grind ores into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):none

Others things i should know:i love pvp, but hate griefers -.-

Name: StingerFidelis

What do you wish to accomplish? Technological Might

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes. I've been hosting a tekkit server for my roomates and I for about a month.

What is the purpose of a macerator? To double ore output or turn coal into dust for whatever.

Recommendations(if you been invited) I was not invited :-(

Others things i should know: I live in southern CA, am a former Marine, and am currently going to school for mechanical engineering.

Name:Jackardson

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to build a productive Town and help various Players on their Projects

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I had an own Tekkit server that I closed for various Reasons

what is the purpose of a macerator?: The Macerator is a Device to grind Ores into dust and also grind Nether Ores so you can use them.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I was not Invited I just read the thread and I found it interesting

Others things i should know: I play Minecraft since early Beta and I have no problems in building anything or following Orders of People who are better than me, I dont have problems digging dirt for hours.

Name: Fax2u

IRL Name: Guy

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Yeah,sure why not

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I did

what is the purpose of a macerator? makes stuff to dust ( I use it in single player to make stuff)

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope... First time on a Tekkit server

Others things i should know: I like turtles :P

Name: monkeyking102

IRL Name: Lerone

Do you wish to join anyon (starting town): no

What do you wish to accomplish?:make a industry

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I have read 90% of the wiki

what is the purpose of a macerator?:To make dust from ore or coal

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: I have a cousin coming to the sever and I like bombs.He is fax2u

Name: lintphishx

What do you wish to accomplish?: To gain in world wealth and personal satisfaction from personal and group projects as well as learning how others use the machines and other plugins in creative ways.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind 1x ore into 2x dust which doubles the amount of ingots or smelted product you obtain from ore and getting more flint out of gravel or sand from cobblestone to name a few.

Recommendations(if you been invited): NA

Others things i should know: There are 18 different animal shapes in the Animal Crackers cookie zoo.

Name: lintphishx

What do you wish to accomplish?: To gain in world wealth and personal satisfaction from personal and group projects as well as learning how others use the machines and other plugins in creative ways.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind 1x ore into 2x dust which doubles the amount of ingots or smelted product you obtain from ore and getting more flint out of gravel or sand from cobblestone to name a few.

Recommendations(if you been invited): NA

Others things i should know: There are 18 different animal shapes in the Animal Crackers cookie zoo.

whitelisted welcome to nationsmc

name: 100DEATHCICLE001 doesn't fit on signs :(

what do you wish to accomplish?: to have fun and help others, why other than to have fun would you play a game then to have fun?

have you played IC2 or buildcraft, plenty on both.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: it makes ore into dusts cobble into sand and gravel into flint

recommendations?: N/A

other?: no not really.

White-List Applications:

Name: Spinx

What do you wish to accomplish?: To have fun and experience the lovely post-apocalyptic world

:)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yep, tho only singler player.

what is the purpose of a macerator? to make ore into dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): afraid not

Others things i should know: im a casual gamer, which means i wont be on everyday, since i have other responsibilitys. I will try to make it on as frequently as time allows

Name: Kutzi

What do you wish to accomplish?: Learn more about Tekkit, work together with other people.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, starting with a very early IC1 version, also played one of the first buildcraft version available to the public.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Increase the gain of various resources at the cost of EU's.

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Others things i should know: Haven't played on a non-private server for 1,5 years(and that server was vanilla), so i'm very interested how a PVP-Tekkit Server actually works.

Name: xRuiza

What do you wish to accomplish?: To accomplish the things I did in past tekkit servers without EE.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Breaks down ores into dust.

Others things i should know: We're all here to have fun

:P

Name: karmaskate

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No, I think I'd rather like to explore and create my own factory and make my own materials.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have played at my friends house multiple times, but I am not too familiar with it, but I have seen showcases so I think I could get around with it.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator is a machine that like vaporizes materials lol. It makes various items into dusts.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I recently got tekkit instead of just using like 100 mods lol, and it's amazing and I decided to go get a server to play on and you have very persuasive ways to get someone to join your server. Your pictures are absolutely beautiful and everything just looks so original and I love it, can't wait to play if I get in.

Others things i should know: Okay a lot of people think 13 year olds are ignorant and annoying and immature. Well I am more mature then you can imagine lol, I'm very fun to hangout with, I'm very generous and I hangout with highschoolers and adults mainly in time, so please do take me for granted. If I get in I'll be so happy, your server looks so cool.

Name: ReaverRogue

What do you wish to accomplish?: To raise a cross-breeding farm in order to open a bar

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes but not for long.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind down ore into fine dust that essentially doubles ore output of ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope.

Others things i should know: Live in the UK and wish to RP and exist (relatively) peacefully.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons