[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: Sistagull

What do you wish to accomplish?: Wanna build a place where ppl can come get some power or buy power from. Or I just wanna build somthing cool.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yep i have played with both a lot

:D

what is the purpose of a macerator? To macerate for example iron ores and double the outcome.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Don't have any.

Others things i should know: Looking forward to joining this server ;-)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Sistagull

What do you wish to accomplish?: Wanna build a place where ppl can come get some power or buy power from. Or I just wanna build somthing cool.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yep i have played with both a lot

:D

what is the purpose of a macerator? To macerate for example iron ores and double the outcome.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Don't have any.

Others things i should know: Looking forward to joining this server ;-)

Whitelisted, Welcome to The Nations.

White-List Applications:

Name:lil_killa

What do you wish to accomplish?:I want to make something that will help everyone and make it eaiser for them to make things. Also, maybe start up a group of friends or random people to build something awesome.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes i've been playing them for a long time.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It breaks things into dust, IE: Ores and coal

Recommendations(if you been invited):N/A

Others things i should know:looking forward to having a very enjoyable experience on your server.

Name:prowder

What do you wish to accomplish?:a chest full of diamonds

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? no

what is the purpose of a macerator? dont know

Recommendations(if you been invited):nothing really

Others things i should know:nothing special

Name:tupel

IRL Name: lukass

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I would prefer to venture out, creating a company based around trading minerals and selling power.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have indeed xD.

what is the purpose of a macerator? The macerator is a machine, when refering to IC II, that crushes certain items that are put into it (each with their own unique result, whether that's; metal dusts, coal dust, flint e.g).

Recommendations(if you been invited): I saw this on the front page of Whitelisted Tekkit servers not long ago and thought it looked excellent.

Others things i should know: I live in the UK and would like to do some minor role-play whilst on the server (which could be as simple as basic manors when selling/buying "Hello there sir, how might I help you this... Alright-ish Day?")

Name:tupelAge:23

Name:prowder

Name:tupelAge:23

re-apply

White-List Applications:

Name: David599(IGN/In Game Name)

What do you wish to accomplish?:all the good stuff

:P

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?:yes i was played

what is the purpose of a macerator?:The macerator is a machine, when refering to IC II, that crushes certain items that are put into it (each with their own unique result, whether that's; metal dusts, coal dust, flint e.g).

Recommendations(if you been invited): I saw this on the front page of Whitelisted Tekkit servers not long ago and thought it looked excellent.

Others things i should know:i live in isreal!

White-List Applications:

Name:Siwarone

What do you wish to accomplish?:I wish to have a good time and enjoy the server and establish a beautiful base.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?:Yes, several times alone, and among friends.

what is the purpose of a macerator?:A macerator turns ores into dust allowing you to essentially double your output of ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited):None.

Others things i should know: Nothing particular.

Name: WolfLvr

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to get back into Tekkit, and this server seems like an enjoyable way to do so.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: To grind up various ores into dust that can be smelted for twice the outcome.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Siwarone

Others things i should know: I write decently... RP well, and yeah, stuff.

Name: spewnybard

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to gather some like minded people and build a Vault against the inevitability of nuclear holocaust.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I prefer to have EE turned off. So, I am fairly well versed in both.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn ore block into ore dust. It basically doubles the amount of ore you mine; very essential.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things I should know: I enjoy working within a community to do large builds. I also enjoy the roleplaying aspect of the server. I belong to a couple hardcore roleplay servers, but a light roleplay sounds relaxing. I have a decent idea of how to work Towny and iConomy as other servers I've been on have used them.

Whitelisted up to here.

Hey Diabloz just letting you know someone or people have been breaking the rules and stealing machines that were placed.

People do it, however we only can handle it case by case for the people who report it to us.

Name:Naoggeddon

What do you wish to accomplish?:have some fun in tekkit

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? once or twice

what is the purpose of a macerator? to give you 2 dust from one ore which can be made into 2 ingots(ie doubles your amount of ore)

Recommendations(if you been invited):none

Others things i should know: id like to learn more about tekkit

White-List Applications:

Name: Vanieo

What do you wish to accomplish?: Have fun, wherever that takes me.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? No

what is the purpose of a macerator? To convert ore to dust | 1:2 ratio

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: bats aren't reptiles

White-List Applications:

Name: Darstrom

What do you wish to accomplish?: Diamonds!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Extensively

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn coal to dust to make diamonds!

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things I should know: Australian player who keeps strange hours so I could be on at any time

White-List Applications:

Name: noplacetohide10

What do you wish to accomplish?: make some friends and create some epic machines and town builds

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? lots

what is the purpose of a macerator? breaks ores into dust doubling mining profits

Recommendations(if you been invited): negative

Others things I should know: Canadian, a server isnt complete without a couple of canadians.

Name: FatedXIII

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to accomplish having fun in a great server, lol.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yep. Using tekkit i'm decent with, but I'm best with the Alchemy part of it.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Using it can have several purposes, such as getting twice as much, for example, Iron, from a single ore.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: Epic Builder (Most of the stuff i've made is in the standard Minecraft multiplayer servers) and, no sugarcoating here, I don't take s*** from people, which happens to give me a good history of being a quickly appointed and trustworthy Moderator/Admin of many servers.

Obey the rules, or gtfo. XD

Name: sabro

What do you wish to accomplish?: Building and just having a good time.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, back when it was in its first month of release of tekkit, and for many many ... many... hours.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Purpose of the macerator is to upgrade it into the rotary macerator so you can grind up those ores extremely fast.

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I'm in US and just hoping there isn't any delay between breaking blocks.

Name:NoxmasterV

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to be a part of something big, and maybe be an impact to the tekkit world.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yeah, i have played technic/tekkit for a long time.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It doubles ore production by grinding up ore into two dust each.

Recommendations(if you been invited):Nope

Others things i should know:I live in the United Kingdom, and have been an Admin and Moderator for many servers successfully.

Name: premik235

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to set up a brewery

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, about 25-50 hours before Technic Pack has been made.

what is the purpose of a macerator? And there only dust will last...

Recommendations(if you been invited): don't have any

Others things i should know: I don't think there is something to add.

Name: Nathan (Skipalux is my character name)

What do you wish to accomplish?: Mainly I want to help build, although the survival with factions seems like a awesome idea

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? for a few hundred hours by this point (check picture below)

what is the purpose of a macerator?Breaks ore blocks into 2 dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: Heres a pic of my private server

server2.jpg

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons