[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:huntingdew

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):yes, if there is a plot avalible

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes i have

what is the purpose of a macerator? it grinds the ores you have into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: i like to build items i haven't used before

Name:sba027

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes, looks like its full though.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, started playing them a while ago.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Basicly doubles your ore income, put in one ore,and you will get tw dusts, which can be smeltet into two ingots.

Others things i should know:I am looking for a server with a good comunity.

Name: ygrichman

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes, if possible?

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I have played them and tekkit for several months.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Turns 1 ore into 2 related dust, giving you twice the ingots once smelted.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: I live in the UK.

Name: Mightymice24

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): If theres room I would love to.

:)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I played it for 2-3 months in the past, so I have basic understanding

:)

what is the purpose of a macerator? It turns ores into dust, essentially doubling your ores.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I have not been invited. :*(

Others things i should know: I'm Derek. I live in Michigan. I look forward to playing with y'all. XD

Name: ziototo

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? breaks down ore into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): utfans05

Others things i should know: nope

Name: Zacseow

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Ok

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, i have played both, and both on tekkit & technic

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator is a industrialcraft block that grinds ores(eg. Iron ore, gold ore) into two dust which can be smelted in a furnace for double the output

Recommendations(if you been invited): i saw it on deluxe tekkit servers and thought it looked nice

Others things i should know: I live in Asia and play minecraft tekkit or technic alot! I would also like to set up a base wen I'm more advanced into the game, and I might be on almost everyday

Name: hamdee_HB

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): nope, I wish to work alone at the start

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes,i have been playing for a month now

what is the purpose of a macerator? to double the amount of ingots you can get from one ore

Recommendations(if you been invited):nope

Others things i should know: i love playing tekkit and looking forward to playing in this server

Ign leviathian2000.

Age 14

Have you play IC2 or BC before? In tekkit I have.

What is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds ores into 2 dust which can be smelted into ingots.

Recommendations: /:( None.

I wish to join anyon temporarily.

Additional info: I've only been banned from a server once and that was because I didn't want to donate to that server.

Name: Delaron

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): For a short period

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To divide ore into 2 dust for better smelting

Recommendations(if you been invited): n/a

Others things i should know: I am a IT professional and would be willing to assist as needed.

Name: Mysticphoenix510

Do you wish to join Anyon: No

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes and yes

What is the purpose of a macerator? For making sand,flint; and dust out of equivalent ores.

Recommendations: N/a

other things i should know: I'm a Transportation expert with redpower2 knowledge.

PS:my name doesn't fit in minecraft. the longest you can fit is to Mysticphoenix51 in most command usage cases. which still works. (my friend made the name not realizing it needed to be typed)

Name:Anjoem22

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft:No, but i will try to learn about it

Whats the purpose of a macerator? Grinds ores into 2 dust and you can use it to get 2 ingots instead of one

Recommendations:Dont have any

Other things i should know:I love to build, use redstone, and learn about minecraft

Name:shmoog2

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):no

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I have played both on the technic pack

what is the purpose of a macerator? Maceration? (crushing ores into dust.)

Recommendations(if you been invited):no

Others things i should know:I would like to do some minor roleplay on the server and I have been playing Minecraft since 1.6.6!

Greetings from Canada Land of the Caribou!

What to expect from this server:

First of all, I love the ruleset. I like pvp, raiding, and no EE. That being said the server has very frequent lag spikes where the last 5-6 blocks I mined reappear and people teleport 20 blocks. I hardly ever see admin on, and my base is griefed almost every time I log on. So, overall, I like the idea of the server. It's just executed very poorly. Better off looking elsewhere. :(

Name: saihenjin

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I'd prefer to start on my own.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Plenty. Redpower, too.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Mashes ore into dust, also gravel into flint.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope. :<

Others things i should know: Central time, interested in mass industry. I'd love to make automated warehouses.

What to expect from this server:

First of all, I love the ruleset. I like pvp, raiding, and no EE. That being said the server has very frequent lag spikes where the last 5-6 blocks I mined reappear and people teleport 20 blocks. I hardly ever see admin on, and my base is griefed almost every time I log on. So, overall, I like the idea of the server. It's just executed very poorly. Better off looking elsewhere. :(

Sorry You feel this way, however admin are almost constantly on, however may be vanished. Use Teamspeak and our forums the for best player support for things like griefing. As for the lag I'm unaware of any block lag as of lately however if there is any just report it to an admin and we will see whats causing it. See ya around I guess.

Also all all applications have been accepted up till here.

Name:
SophusVir

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):
I'd prefer to start on my own.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?
Plenty.

what is the purpose of a macerator?
Mashes ore into dust, also gravel into flint.

None

Others things i should know:
Eastern time, interested in Defense. I'd love to make automated Defenses and protections.

Name:GhostCypher187

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No thanks.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, for a few weeks now.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: To produce ore dusts, flint, sand and double your ingot output.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: Eastern Time, Insomniac, Tunnel rat.

Name: MidnightMuncher

IRL Name : Russel

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Maybe, I may wish to explore more and get used to the server

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : I have knowledge about IC2 but not much, Buildcraft? I have tried and have much more knowledge in it

what is the purpose of a macerator? : A macerator is something that doubles ore profit, It turns Ores into 2 dust so you can get more

Others things i should know: Though I'm a 14 Year Old, my mental maturity is not limited or not simply judged by my age so please, expect more from me.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons