[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name:Steiny1400

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Yes.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: NO, I wish to learn more about the mods.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: To grind up unferined ores into dust, to be used for other building materials/bars.

Recommendations(if you been invited):None

Others things i should know:I'm very new to tekkit, but I want to have a safe server where I can experiment with how stuff works.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:

InXanity

5.5pi

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):

I'd like to create a solid foundation there before I venture out, yes.

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft?

A lot. I've used the mods incredibly much.

What is the purpose of a macerator?

A macerator grinds ore into dust in a 1:2 conversion rate, and seeing as dust can be converted into ingots in a 1:1 conversion rate, it essentially doubles the ore part of your mining trips.

Recommendations (if you been invited):

My desire to play on a proper tekkit server invited me.

Other things i should know:

I live in GMT+1, I'm studying electronics, I'd love to eventually join the Engineers Guild.

Name: Sp2468

Age: 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209 (pie)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no thank you

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes ive got about 30 hours into the 2

what is the purpose of a macerator? to turn ores into 2 dust witch can be smelted into ingots

Recommendations(if you been invited): nope

Others things i should know: ive already started playing with a friend (don't know how if the server is whitelisted me and a friend just joined and it) worked)

Name: Roalnd

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? No, but i play quite a lot of Tekkit

what is the purpose of a macerator? Used to grind ore into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): Yes, but unfortunately I don't have his Username at the moment

Others things i should know: I would love to become a part of this growing community and build as much as i can. I love digging/mining the most and randomly finding an interesting cave. I hope to get accepted to the whitelist but, if not it's been a pleasure and hope to see you somewhere in this very fun world of building.

Name: Kenneth A. Endfinger (IGN: kendfinger)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): sure, why not!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Of course!

what is the purpose of a macerator? to crush things like ores, which give you 2 dust and you can smelt that into bars.

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I am a fan of solar panels! lol

Name: puppydudley

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting a town): I would like to possibly join a company.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? No. D:

what is the purpose of a macerator?I believe it crushes items that are put into it, but I'm not entirely sure.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I saw this when I opened the multiplayer forums.

Others things i should know: I'm autistic and may have a short temper at times, but I calm down after a few minutes.

Name: Doomcat10 (Character: Luna Lightlin)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not really, because;

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I have played IC2 and Buildcraft fairly extensively (though never quite to the endgame)

what is the purpose of a macerator?: You feed it Ore, and Power, and it will grind away the useless stone, leaving you with pure dust of the desired type, more of it is gained then if you simply burned away the stone, because of the stone not corrupting the ore.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Unfortunately not, sorry. I found this looking for a good place to RP, and i love IC2, and Buildcraft, soo...here i am ^.^

Others things i should know: I am a hardcore RPer, but if there are no people willing to hardcore RP with me, then i can live with that. I won't go through the trouble of posting a character bio, since there is none asked (i don't want to bog you down.) However, if there are any RP sub-communities i could be pointed towards, that'd be great XD

Name: steven79

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? make 2 dust per 1 ore

Recommendations(if you been invited): from technic website

Others things i should know: new to technic but llooks brilliant

Name: scaffle

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?

what is the purpose of a macerator?

Others things i should know: I play minecraft form the start its been 2.5 years now And I wanted to play somthing els so dowloaded tekkit and this will be my first tekkit server. So i have alot of knowladge about minecraft and I cant wait to make epic creation on this server cant wait to be whitelisted. I readed the rules and I fully understand it I had my own server ones.

Name:forgefan

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): i would like to create my own house n factory

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?breaks down ores into 2 dust which each can be smelted into a bar

Others things i should know: i liek cheese

White-List Applications:

Name: Fermi

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? it turns ore into dust & cobblestone into sand. It grinds stuff up.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Liffky

Others things i should know:

White-List Applications:

Name: Greenlizard29

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No

what is the purpose of a macerator? it turns ore into dust & cobblestone into sand. It grinds stuff up.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Liffky

Others things i should know:

Sorry my Name = Greenlizard29

White-List Application:

Name: Dakira

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): If I am able to change towns later, then Yes.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Oh very yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Primarily? Double ore production, but it has many other uses.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: There can never be enough pipes.

Name: Atrus_Madhatter

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No, thank you.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : I played build craft before the pack came out.

what is the purpose of a macerator? : It can macerate ores into dusts that you can smelt, as well as coal. Gravel into flint and cobblestone in sand, I believe.

Others things i should know: Yes...... your hair is pretty. (

-_-)v

NAME: cbtarycvc

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No. I was a co-founder of Melontopia

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?:Reduces items to dust/sand

Recommendations(if you been invited): Been playing here for 2 weeks already

Others things i should know: Don't drink and drive

Name:GyaruTheDragon

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? No, but i watched Yogcast (Duncan's LP tekkit) video's.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn an ore into 2 dust of the same ore, wich you can smelt into bars, bassicly doubling your ores.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None, sadly.

Others things i should know:I'm new to Tekkit and RP, but i'd love to learn and be good at both.

Name: Zskennedy

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No Thanks You

what is the purpose of a macerator? To break down ores into dusts, which you then smelt into bars. For the final tally you end up with double the amount of bars you would have if you didn't use a macerator.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Pending, from PandaNRL

Others things i should know: I am very good at playing Tekkit and love the idea of Role Play in a Tekkit/Minecraft server. Very excited to hopefully play on this server.

Name: Fantasychef

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure :3

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: yes i have on coutless servers

what is the purpose of a macerator?: to smash and gind ores into 2 dust, doubbling your production or bars

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope

Others things i should know: Im a guy :3

Name: Sorzuu

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure, why not?

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft: Eyup, a lot.

What is the purpose of a macerator: Breaks down ores into 2 dust, coal into 1. Gravel into flint, and cobble into sand.

Recommendations ( if you've been invited): Nah.

Other things I should know: I've never played on an RP server, so I'm really PUMPED.

Name:Leviticus93

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No, I prefer to free lance

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft: Yes, a decent amount.

What is the purpose of a macerator: Breaks down ores and other various blocks for efficiency and other various purposes.

Recommendations ( if you've been invited): Varce

Other things I should know: Played on many RP servers on many games, so not new to that... but looking for a good minecraft/tekkit server...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons