[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: darthheany

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):I'm not really fussed

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, i have played both since the start of the year

what is the purpose of a macerator? it grinds ore down into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): nope

Others things i should know: I live in Australia, i have been playing tekkit for about 6 months now, and i enjoy building with others

:D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: PandaNRL

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No thanks

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft?: Yes, and for quite a while

What is the purpose of a Macerator?: The purpose of a Macerator is to grind up an ore into 2 dust then smelt 1 dust to get one ingot. It basiclly doubles all of your ores.

Recommendations(If you been invited): Not yet

Other things I should know: I live in the US central time. I love war and or starting a town and I plan on bringing some friends over here so we can get a pact going. I love working with tekkit also.

Name: ALex1458

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no i want to venture out and make my own place

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes...for about 5 months

what is the purpose of a macerator? it mashes up blocks to make coal dust out of coal and so on

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: i live in the U.S.

Name: CGSScooma

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure, why not.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Youp but im still learning stuff

:)

what is the purpose of a macerator? It turns ore into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):Nope, none

:P

Others things i should know: Dont give me nutella >;]

Name: Dredcor

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No, thank you.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I have played with both of them quite a lot.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Turns ore into dust, gravel into flint, cobble into sand.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: Nothing.

Name: milk1122

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I really have been playing minecraft alone or in a small group of my friends, i need to learn what else is out there.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Yes, i just started tekkit recently, and i am trying to find a good server.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Turns ores into 2 dust and coal into dust for solar power, or carbon stuff.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No.

Others things i should know: I am trying to make my own server at some point, i need so see how it is done though.

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Not really yet, I might eventually, but for my start, I wanna try hoof it more or less alone.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I have recently been playing Tekkit a lot with friends so I have been learning quickly.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds up items to get other items. Main usage- Ores to dust, doubling ingot output.

Recommendations(if you been invited):Nope

Others things i should know:I live in Hawaii, so my timezone is a bit off, but I am a very active individual and I can't wait to join the server, it sounds like a great community.

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):yes so i can get to know everything

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? no still trying to learn i used to use power craft but it hasent updated yet

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds up items to get other items. Main usage- Ores to dust, doubling ingot output.

Recommendations(if you been invited): none.

also is there ever a time were the server is not full because as i type this its full.

Now that the server slots are lower and getting in is sometimes a matter or timing or waiting is it possible we could have preferential slots for town/nation owners?

Being in a position of authority such as a town/nation owner is a fragile thing. Depending on how protected the town is and how much the server continues to grow in population with shrinking slots it seems town owners not being able to manage their town could potentially be detrimental to the workings of a town or nation.

Have you implemented this? Cause ive seen the server at 42/40 slots, and as a nation and town owner, i cant even log on.

Re-asking this question cause no one ever answered

Also id like to report that even though you said you did, you didnt really fix the lag. Mobs still walk very slow, and there are long delays between your sword hits against players and mobs. The option still stands to get rid of computercraft. Redpower has computers too that can pretty much do everything computercraft can do, also if needed redpower can also replace buildcraft.

White-List Applications:

Name: Avalice

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Macerates ores into dusts

Others things i should know: I will not be roleplaying.

Name:RandzMcMandz

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Dont need to, would be preferable

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Well trained in both mods even before tekkit was released.

what is the purpose of a macerator? turns ores into multiple dusts to be smelted, doubling the outcome of mining ores.

Others things i should know: If anyone is willing to start a town and has skype, add me jason.baker231. would love to get on and build some contraptions to better the Nations server

Name: M0rtimer

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes, please

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I've played a fair bit of Tekkit, though I've probably only scratched the surface of what can be done with it.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It's most common use is to grind ores into dust and hence get double the yield of them, besides that they can also macerate some other items for use in recipies.

Others things i should know: I've been playing Tekkit SSP for a while again, but now I'm looking for having some of that fun on a multiplayer server. You guys seem to have an interesting concept, and hence I'd like to give it a try.

:)

Name: Astrofix

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I don't think so, I want to get a good look at the server before I join the

starting town. But soon yes please.

Have you played IC2 or build craft: Yes, I have been playing since February.

What is the purpose of the macerator? It essentially doubles the product you got from an ore (so if you place an iron ore in it, you would get two iron dust which can then be placed in the furnace to be made into iron ingots).

Other things I should know: I tend to play odd hours occasionally (me being a college student among other things), I also live in England so my time zone might be different to yours (I don't know where the server is based).

I haven't had any recommendations I've just been looking around for a good Tekkit server and yours was the best one I found!

whitelisted, welcome guys.

Well we got tick lag up to 11, however something had caused it to go down to 7 and stay there, in our testing with computercraft removing it does not decrease tick lag at all.

As for the preferred member slots Diabloz will have to answered that.

Name: r3tardedragdoll - Eddie

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes, I always find the first part of minecraft life boring, e.g Collecting wood building a house ect before I can start building cool tekkit stuff

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I played buildcraft a long time ago and ive dabbled in IC2

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Grinding ore in to dust, doubling your resources in cases.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Top thread in the deluxe servers forum so it must be pretty good.

Others things i should know: Im not super awesome at tekkit, I have fantastic ideas and such but I never have the materials and such, which is why I hopefully can get some help and stuff with all the fancy tekkit machines and such.

Name: the1banzai

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes please, even though I have good experience.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yep.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind ores up into dust (2 dust) which then can be cooked to make it back into ingots

Recommendations(if you been invited): Saw it on Tekkit Servers List

Others things i should know: I'm not a noob at tekkit, and I'm not a pain in the ass. Also, i live in the UK, and you can call me 'the1' or 'banzai'

seriously

hes going to be a future admin?... please dont make him an admin thats not fking fair, he took 34 diamonds from me, he stole all my good stuff please dont even think in your head too make him an admin, admins are supposed to be nice, and uhmm im pretty sure they are to help people stay on the server, and what he just did there makes me fell like i wanna quit tekkit/the server right now!

im just gunna leave the server with all the buddies that are in my allies/town and we wont come back till we get something in return for what that ass head did to my town(which i just created about 2 days ago) and until he gets banned from the server and he doesn not become and admin(and and before i forget he had quantum armor on(and not an admin))

He inst an Admin, sorry i just woke up, you dont need to rage on my thread every time something bad happens. He is an outlaw and can easily be jailed by a guard. Please give me time to log on and i don't appreciate you threatening me to leave my server thats on you this is a PVP server aswell.Also It is possible to obtain quantum leggings and helmet aswell as boots through mob killing.

Hey guys, gg12gg here. I'm gonna clear some things up.

1. There is no rule against raiding or stealing and I was joking about hacking the quantum armor in, there's no way to do that. I was not speedhacking either, quantum leggings allow you to go very fast.

2. I am not a server admin, nor do I wish to be a server admin. I'm just a Teamspeak admin.

3. If you're gonna leave the server the second you get raided then go ahead, no one will miss you. There's plenty of other valuable members that have toughed it out through being raided.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons