[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my wife is about 6 weeks shy of having our little girl so they bow everything thing out of proportion, not that i am complaining though, better safe than sorry. But yup everything is ok now and im actually very excited to join the server. I was looking to give my endless minecrafting some more purpose to it and i really think i can do that here.

Name:huskerman84

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):No i'll start my own base or join a smaller town

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes me and my friends play on our own server

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn one ore into two dust to double your profits.

Recommendations(if you been invited):one

Others things i should know:I love rp and Tekkit so together they are going to be awsome.

Now that the server slots are lower and getting in is sometimes a matter or timing or waiting is it possible we could have preferential slots for town/nation owners?

Being in a position of authority such as a town/nation owner is a fragile thing. Depending on how protected the town is and how much the server continues to grow in population with shrinking slots it seems town owners not being able to manage their town could potentially be detrimental to the workings of a town or nation.

Suggestion: Ranks, but more specifically DONATOR ranks. You guys should really have some donator ranks, i noticed today that the server cap got lowered and i was disappointed when it was full so i couldnt join :/. If you guys got donation ranks you could use the money toward better server software that might allow you to raise the server cap again and fix some of this ingame lag with mobs and such that still hasnt been fixed.

The actual thing I'd like to see most at this point would be the forums coming online.

They have a great number of potential uses. One of which being a good place for a knowledge symposium. A collection of stickies written by your user base to help aid other users; be it in game commands, wiring/tubing/machine tutorials and ideas, or just a collective place where questions can be asked and answered and discussions sparked.

Name: xSEANxLAUGHx

Do you wish to join Anyon(starting town): No

Havee you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yep

What is the purpose of the macerator?: You can macerate ores into dust and doubling them.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Other things I should know: I'm very quiet, don't like to team and get things done alone.

Can an admin clear this up for me? Is the lifting of machines allowed or not allowed, the way it is stated on the rules could be understood both ways. Also, what circumstances are required for admins to initiate War time. Is it treated as an event where its like "hey everyone we are going to have war time this weekend whether you are peacful or not!" or is it enabled when tension rises between towns like "ok so this town and this town have be fighting alot so we are enabling war time"

Name: koiloijoi

IRL Name: Joey

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): yes.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yeah, Combined with redpower and in tekkit

what is the purpose of a macerator? The macerator is a machine, when refering to IC II, that smashes certain items that are put into it (each with their own result (ex: metal dusts, coal dust, flint etc).

Recommendations(if you been invited): I saw this on the front page of Whitelisted Tekkit servers a few minutes ago and I thought it looked excellent.

Others things i should know: I'm from Quebec so english is not my primary language. I play minecraft a LOT (specially tekkit,not much technic)

Name: Jonathon (Joukur)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not sure yet, would like to have a look round first, get my bearings.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes been playing it quite frequently due to college finishing.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn ores into dust which can then be turned into double the amount of bars you started with.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Wasn't recommended by anyone saw the server and thought "Wow just like my favourite game, Fallout".

Others things i should know: I'm British so GMT time basically. Would love to help build things once gotten to be known by everyone!

Name: Shalterra

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not in particular; I'm more of a "Walk in a straight line until I find some place to call my own" player

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I've played SSP Technic for a while. My (intermediate) expertise is in IC2.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: The macerator is used to break down certain materials(Ore, Flint, Coal) into either baser components, or into mroe craftable components(Ore dust for double production, coal dust for solar panels, etc etc)

Recommendations(if you been invited): None, liked the RP theme goin' on here.

Others things i should know: I'm interested in playing this server for a little while, but, as I am readying to join the Navy it won't be for much longer than 2-3 months.

I also have a concern, that, if clarified would put my mind at complete ease for joining this server.

You say that just taking stuff from chests is alright?

I'm hoping I'm misinterpreting your wording on the description.

uhmm i can't get into the sever :( i just got a new laptop went to download tekkit and the server first thing! it says "Disconnected by server

Must have forge build #136+ (4096 fix) connect to this server)

You need to update your java to java 7 for whatever operating server (32-bit or 64-bit) and then get the latest 3.1.2 build.

Also, taking things from chests as a raid are alright, the players responsibility should be to try to prevent other players from accessing their chests anyway possible, may this include putting a block over your chest in a towny region or hidding a chests in the middle of nowhere in a under ground safe.-- White listed.

Name:hartham

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):when i start out yes but once i get on my feet ill probably venture out

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes (but i only know the basics like pipes,macerators,etc.)

what is the purpose of a macerator?to double your ores by turning them into dust but if you have 3 copper dust and 1 tin dust the you can make bronze dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): (i was not invited

:P )

Others things i should know:i will probably not go into the wilderness (ill find a town in the wilderness probably)

Name:Theagurg

Do you wish to join Anyon(starting town): Yes please i would like to be in the server at once

Havee you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yep i have played on 3 servers and had my own once

What is the purpose of the macerator?: A macerator can be use to macerate ores and one ore goes into 2 dust from the macerator

Recommendations(if you been invited): No i haven't

Other things I should know: I would like to have a influence on the server and improve my my skills

New

Name: spellcaster321

IRL Name: Harry

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):
I could make a start there and then venture out to start a company in solar and wind energy.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?
Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?
The macerator is a machine that converts your ore (e.g. silver ore) into dust. You can then put this dust into a furnace to make it into bars of that ore, effectivly doubling your profit from mining.

Recommendations(if you been invited):
No but I was looking for a server I could join and this one looked perfect.

Others things i should know:
I live in the UK and if we could Skype eachother sometime I'd like to do a Let' Play of Tekkit? Also when I join the server it says I need Forge Build 136+ do you know how to fix this? P.S. My Skype name is Mr.Rainbow844.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons