[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: snowfireryu

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no, like to go solo in beginning then join up with a town later

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? grind ore down into dust it can be upgraded into a rotary macerator which is more effective.

Recommendations(if you been invited):nope

Others things i should know: non really except i like traps :3

Name: MechaMage

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, always both at once

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind a single ore into two dust, allowing you to double your income.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: I'm GMT

Name: IKaBoooIM

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure why not

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have been playing on another server where i have been learning

what is the purpose of a macerator? to double output of ores by grinding them into dust which can then be smelted

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I'm in the UK, I would like to learn more about tekkit.

Also which tekkit pack does this require?

Name:Color_me_Banana

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): not at the moment, will probably piddle around with Servious

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I've played quite a bit with tekkit

what is the purpose of a macerator? To break down ores into powder.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Servious

Others things I should know: Just here to have fun and dig holes with my buddy

Name:Shikayuri

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not at the moment.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? it is used to grind up ores, giving you 2 powders per ore.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Servious.

Others things I should know:

Name: Doomzzday01

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No, I already have a town in mind.

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft: Other than on Tekkit, no.

What is the purpose of a macerator: It grinds ores, doubling material output.

Recommendations (if you have been invited): None to speak of. I know a few of the players.

Other things I should know: I'm currently having a problem with the server requiring outdated mods for login, hope to get that fixed soon.

Name: 124f5

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes, I would like to join Anyon.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I have been using them for the past 6 month and I am very experienced using them now.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn unsmelted ores into two dust each. And to turn coal into coal dust, which has multiple uses.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: I usually play every day and I have a lot of spare time.

Name:RedZenox

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To break down ores and stone into a lesser material such as dust and sand.

Others things i should know: Emergency Contact information: 678-313-3073

Name: billybob579

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Perhaps for a while, but not indefinitely

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, both of them for quite a long time

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn a single ore into two dust, essentially doubling mining output.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None. I saw it in the featured list on these forums.

Others things i should know: I'm fairly skilled with IC2, RP2, and Buildcraft. I've played on other roleplay servers before (namely Hollowworld), but none that run Tekkit. Other than that, nothing else to say.

Name: zaneto3

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Nah, i rather going lone-wolf for a while.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? No. But for the last day i nearly read all the whole wiki.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn items into dust, however with ores it turns it into two doubling mining profit.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No, I saw on on the top the servers list.

Others things i should know: I'm a bit nooby on the tekkit side :/

Name: Shockkid

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: ... I saw people play tekkit, so i kinda understand it.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: It grinds all your ores unto dust with toy can then turn into bars doubling your ores.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: I to build, explore, and RP, but i can become a bit shy.

Name: Samofthesand

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):no

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?no

what is the purpose of a macerator?turn ore into dust to double output

Recommendations(if you been invited):no

Others things i should know: Just want to play some Tekkit on a multiplayer server, I want to have fun, kind of the purpose to video games.

Name: TheGrimCreeper23

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure! I would however be leaving the town after I've made a name for myself on the server.

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft? Yes. Quite a fan but I'm much more of a RedP2 kind of guy.

:)

What is the purpose of a Macerator: A Macerator is an IC2 machine that is capable of grinding down substances like: Ores, Gravel, Cobble etc. To substances like: Ore Powder (when an ore is macerated, you get 2 powder. This powder can be smelted ergo, doubling your mining profits), flint and sand.

Recommendations (If you have been invited): No, I have not been recommended nor invited to the server.

Other things you should know: I started my Tekkit career around 4 weeks ago, in that period of time I've learnt a lot of things such as: the different pipes and their uses, setting up an automatic smelter area and a knack for building blacksmiths for the machines.

:D. Thanks for letting me be able to white-list to the server, I understand your rules and will promptly follow and respect them.

-TheGrimCreeper23

:D COOKIES!

Name: bizzy401

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): not now, maybe later

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Oh yeah

what is the purpose of a macerator? to macerate? jk, to double ore output...or start the coal to diamond conversion

Others things i should know: I love apple sauce

Name: Masuss // Markus

Minecraft Name: Phranked

Do you wish to join Anyon (Starting Town): I would like to venture out and start on my own.

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft: I've played Tekkit for a while, so yes :)

Whats the purpose of a macerator: The macerator (From IC2) is an machine that breakes ores (iron, gold, copper ect) into dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I saw this server on top of Deluxe Tekkit Servers.

Other things I should know: I live in Norway, and play atleast once a day. Please don't judge me bye my age, as I have as long experience as many older players.

Name:MxRacer100

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Not now, im kind of a lone wolf

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?:Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?:To turn ores into double the amount of ore dust which can me smelted into ingots doubling your outputted product

Recommendations(if you been invited):None

Others things i should know: im very expierenced in tekkit, im not a griefer and i wont be a menace to the server

:D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons