[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Harpuia7

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no thanks

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Quite much in fact

what is the purpose of a macerator? Many uses, but as a begginers tool you use to grind ore into two dust per ore to double the amount you get out of it.

Recommendations(if you been invited):Nope

Others things i should know: I specialize in underwater cities

:D

what is this for?

Name: Drandes

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Played Tekkit for a week

what is the purpose of a macerator?: It Helps to double production of Iron

Recommendations(if you been invited):None

Others things i should know: United States Central Time

I am investigating this issue, the server went down unexpectedly it will up as soon as a Admin get access since i am at work at the moment. Also The cause of the "tick lag" is due to the high volume of world anchors, and as such world anchors will be removed and moderated, meaning Nation states can provide and have the privilege to grant towns in its nations 1 world anchor each.

Name: Oliver Ritchie

Do you wish to join Anyon (Starting Town)? I am not sure just yet I would like to have a look around the world please

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft? Yes, I play Tekkit loads.

What is the purpose of the macerator? To make ore into dust and then you cook it to make twice the amount of ingots you could make with ore.

Recomendations (if you have been invited): No

Anything else I should know? I live in the UK and love tekkit.

Name: Muffindude414

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I'm not sure. Usually I will wander around, get started, and eventually find a town to live in. (edit) Yes, I would love to.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Lots. More than I play vanilla, I probably am close to a guru.

What is the purpose of a macerator? The purpose of a macerator is to grind thing into their more base component. the main use is to grind ores into two dusts, which can both be smelted for an ingot each, effectively doubling your ore output. It also has the ability to grind bones and blaze rods into five bone meal and blaze powder respectively.

Recommendations(if you been invited):none

Others things i should know: I love it when you can't use plugins to make an unassailable fortress with a few commands, and i strongly support the removal of EE. Although it would be cool if EE items were allowed, and formed some sort of "Black Market"

There's my paragraph. Sorry for the length that you have to read.

Server should be up, other admins should be on soon who will monitor the server, If a server admin is reading this reason for crash: tunnel bore is trying to dig past the world border, find and delete the tunnel bore, Ban tunnel bores till further action is taken.

Name: DarkAppr3ntic3

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):No thank you

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have played both

what is the purpose of a macerator? to break down a ore into two dusts which can be smelted into ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited):nope

Others things i should know: Eastern Time, USA

Name: gktu112

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No, I don't want to

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I played tekkit alot. I know how to use IC2 machines ,nano and quantum suits , buildcraft's pipes , quarries and lots of other stuff such as railcraft , ee (ıt's not allowed on this server) and redpower2.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It break downs the ores and ingots into the dusts.(If you break down iron , copper , tin , silver and gold ores into the dust they will produce 2 dust for an ore. So basically you double your mining income.)

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Others things i should know: I live in Turkey so this can cause a little lag problem but it isn't an important problem. I got some friends that loves tekkit alot like me. I'll invite them to play with me. For last, Can we make redpower2 airship ?

Name: HunterG22

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I don't know yet.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I am advanced in buildcraft and IC2

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds one ore into 2 dusts. It also grinds coal into 1 dust and grinds bars into 1 dust.

Others things i should know: I live in the USA and I am ok with redpower and railcraft and i am advanced in EE2

Name: kamilmighty

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: ive played both

what is the purpose of a macerator?: grinds each ore to 2 dust

Others things i should know: i like playing minecraft, i live in the uk, i dont spam, i dont grieff.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons