[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

White-List Applications:

Name: nerostix

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Honestly, barely, I have little to no experience.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinding ores into 2 dusts. Doubling the rescource output of a single block.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: I'm from the Netherlands and a veteran Minecrafter who thought it was time to dabble in mods.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: cornflakes69

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): not sure will see.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes but mostly without tekkit.

what is the purpose of a macerator? it is used for mashing ores like iron into dust (2) witch and be smelted into ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: not relly.

Name: Axiomknight

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No thanks! :D Can I change my mind later? Heh...

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yep... Alot, Its almost ruining my relationship

:P

Macerator.. Why? Doubles your mining profit... 1 ore = 2 dust = 2 Bars! o.O Amazing

Recommendations: None

:D

Others things you should know: Huge Tekkit fan, looking for a great community to join! Hopefully that is YOU!!

Thanks for considering my application.

Axiomknight.

Name: Deathsneeker

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have more than plenty experience with those and other mods.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To more extract more ore from the block, turning into dust that can be smelted.

Recommendations(if you been invited):N/A

Others things i should know: Able to provide ideas when needed.

Name: Triwinner

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): any town is fine with me

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?: to turn (X) into (X) dust

Others things i should know: i love ic2 ee and bc

Name: Triwinner

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes. any town will do

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: yes .... to much

what is the purpose of a macerator?: to turn (X) into (X) dust

Others things i should know:i love ic2 ee and bc

Name/IGN: ZeoXFatalis

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): If im given a plot and protection then yes.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, im know a lot about buildcraft and the basics of IC2.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To break down ores/coal into dust. Doubles the production of ores.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None. Just looking around for a interesting server and this one caught my eye.

Others things i should know: The thing about this "war period" intrigues me since i am into warfare IRL.

^_^ and.. im from Sweden? :D

Name/IGN:McCoyo_Boy

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I'm believe I have the basics in using both mods

what is the purpose of a macerator? To double the output of ores eg. 1 ore= 2 dust

Others things i should know:I really want to see how tekkit plays out in multiplayer and pvp

Name/IGN: Acrovic

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn 1 ore into 2 dusts, doubling the ammount of ingots

Others things i should know: I like potatoes, also the server looks really nice and really curious to see the pvp :o

Name/IGN: Acrovic

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn 1 ore into 2 dusts, doubling the ammount of ingots

Others things i should know: I like potatoes, also the server looks really nice and really curious to see the pvp

:o

whitelisted, welcome.

Name/IGN: t0bster97

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No thanks

What is the purpose of a macerator? Macerates 1 ore into 2 ore dust which can both be smelted into one ingot

Recommendations: N/A

Other things I should know: This server looks like the sort of thing I have been looking for, also I am trying to learn redpower2 :)

Name/IGN: t0bster97

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No thanks

What is the purpose of a macerator? Macerates 1 ore into 2 ore dust which can both be smelted into one ingot

Recommendations: N/A

Other things I should know: This server looks like the sort of thing I have been looking for, also I am trying to learn redpower2 :)

Whitelisted and redpower2 is so fun

Name: saltboy

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: No

What is the purpose of a macerator?: To crush ores into ore-dust that can be smelted into ingots (etc). Effectively doubling the output of an ore block.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: I live in GMT -4 (Bermuda). I would like to do some minor role playing and eventually try and invite some friends to help me build a company and TAKE OVER THE WORLD (financially).

Name: Twiggmont

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind down ores/ingots into a dust, you can double your loot with them

Recommendations(if you been invited): I have not been invited

Others things i should know: I dont like clowns

Name: generalslee

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure, but would like to have other opportunities if available

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinding ores into stacks of dust. Doubles output of ore.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: Looking for a stable server with a good community. This looks like a very well run server.

Name:TheUnseen7754

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):no not untill i get a few needed items and machines.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?it macerates things like metal and coal into dust or flint.

Others things i should know:I'm to drunk to taste this chicken.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons