[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

White-List Applications:

Name: Simen Grongstad

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I don't know tbh.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I've played Tekkit / Technic / IC

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind ore into dust, multipying your ingot yield.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Got nor recommendations sadly.

Others things i should know: Well, I'm a Norwegian Gamer that like to play in post-apocalyptic games. (Fallout, Arma, Stalker, MC servers) And I've wanted a tekkit / Post-apocalypse server for a long time (Had my own private, but it's boring with just 2 - 3 palyers tbh)

Whitelisted welcome to Nations

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White-List Applications:

Name: Jwvjr

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No i am going to be part of another town

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? no not by themselves but together as tekkit

what is the purpose of a macerator? to grind up ores and create dust which can be crafted or smelted into ignots

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I love tekkit and I played on this server because I have been looking for a good tekkit server and I thought this one was awesome. I am central time and play for a few hours everyday on minecraft.

White-List Applications:

Name: Jwvjr

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No i am going to be part of another town

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? no not by themselves but together as tekkit

what is the purpose of a macerator? to grind up ores and create dust which can be crafted or smelted into ignots

Others things i should know: I love tekkit and I played on this server because I have been looking for a good tekkit server and I thought this one was awesome. I am central time and play for a few hours everyday on minecraft.

Whitelisted Welcome to nations

Name: ikonarev

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes i do

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I have played around with them in SSP but never on a server

• What is the purpose of a macerator?: The macerator is a IC2 machine that uses power to grind ores into dust (2 dust per ore). the dust can later be used to create (in a furnace) ingots, in effect creating 2 ingots per ore.There are also a few recipes that use dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited):NaN, I found this server by looking through the forums

Others things i should know: Well I've always wanted to play on a tekkit server (because regular vanilla minecraft gets boring after a while) but I could never find a big enough one with lots of players. I am very happy that I found such a good server

Thanking you in advance for the consideration of my application

Name: Sleepyscumbag

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):nah, i like smaller communities, where i know everyone, and everyone knows me

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yup. alot. mostly before 3.0.3, so im not so familliar with the newer features. but on those two mods, i have normal expirience (i think) i also have some idea about everything in railcraft, and how to make stuff with that. Redpower 2 is somehoe unknown to me, but i do know a little about it.

what is the purpose of a macerator? it have far to many uses, to mention in this application, but im gonna mention one not said before (or hope so

;)) : it can grind wool into string .-.

Recommendations(if you been invited):i havent. maybe i will make a new friend on the server

Others things i should know:i live in europe. (quite unsure what to type in :/)

Name: Nomettaa

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? A little

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds ore into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): Stitchboy1995

Others things i should know: Simple, quiet, easygoing, and not a griefer.

White-List Applications:

Name:jakobmolle

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):No thanks, I'm someone who likes having his own epic base

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?:Yes and I am decent with pipes and cable related things

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn one ore into 2 dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope, just saw the server on the tekkit forums

Others things i should know: Can't wait to be on a friendly community that like tekkit as much as i do.

White-List Applications:

Name DIABLO_DIBZ

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Tested It

what is the purpose of a macerator? put ore in it and you get twins!

Others things i should know: noob to game. like playing with people

White-List Applications:

Name: David(secret last name!)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Very much, Yes(or id could play on my own if that was possible, all the same to me

:D)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have watched Duncan plays tekkit (from the yogscast on YouTube) and I still watch it cause I don't not have everything so far, so pretty much still learning, know all the basics

what is the purpose of a macerator? you put in any ore and it creates 2 dust(sometimes creates 1 for me), which is then placed into a furnace, then smelted into 2 bars

Recommendations(if you been invited):I'd like to make friends with everyone on the server and have some fun!

Others things i should know:this will be my first ever server, I've watched my buddies and my bro play on servers, and I know all the more important rules not to get banned

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):No thank you i would like to roam a bit

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes i have been playing for at least 6 months

what is the purpose of a macerator? its a machine composed of a electric circut cobblestone a machine block and flint

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: i liv in the us and i have involved my life into minecraft

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons