[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name:JDelphike (Jaron)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No, or rather, not immediately, I'd like to assess the situations before settling anywhere

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I have been playing tekkit for a while.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds down unrefined ores into dust, although by grinding it you can double your ore output.

Recommendations(if you been invited): no

Others things i should know: Nothing really, I am in the USA. Central time

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name : HOTICE1720 (just call me turkoiz)

do you widh to join anyone (starting town): no thx

have u playedic2 or buildcraft?: i no about 6/10 of buildcraft)

recommendations:no

other things i should no: well... i like to troll a little im friends with alot of people im a tirrefact miner and im a B055 fighter :3

Name: colton106

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Sure

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yeah, played both in the technic pack actually.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind 1 ore into 2 dust that can then be smelted into 2 ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited): nope

Others things i should know: live on the west coast USA, haven't done many servers so I'm gonna need some help/instruction.

White-List Applications:

Name: njf4196

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure, why not

:)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, in Singleplayer.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: To make materials into dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: Not much else to say.

:P

Name: 4forpengs

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft: Definately

what is the purpose of a macerator: to annoy the shit out of you and make you lower your sound settings to 10% only to realize that doesn't solve the problem. and the second use of a macerator is to increase bar:ore ratio to 2:1

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

:(

Others things i should know: I'm learning Lua ATM and am getting pretty good. I could probably help some peple out with CC things if they need it. I'd be the "geek squad" of the server or something, lol.

Name:bennyboy58

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):no thanks but maybe later

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes quite alot

what is the purpose of a macerator?to change ores into dust to the smelt that in furnace to make 2 bars

Recommendations(if you been invited):nope

Others things i should know:i love equvelent exchange

s

Name: MortenO

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Yes, I have.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Double the ore output.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope.

Others things i should know: Not realy.

Name: Sink112

Do you wish to join Anyon?: Why Not

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Make some Dust!

Recommendations: No

Others things i should know: no... ...i think

Minecraft name: Malicebob

IRL name: Santeri

Do you wish to join ANyon (starting town:): Propably not, I would like to get my own town, build somewhere mad cientist tower, and drain the surrounding landscape selfishly out of all possible recourses leaving only dirt and dust...

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft: Both, buildcraft as a sole mod, and throught tekkit modpack. Have been playing few months, and I know nearly everything about buildcraft, and most important things about indrustialcraft.

What is the purpose of the macerator?: Crushes certain incredients/metals put inside when powered up by either a battery, or batbox/mfe-/mfs- unit (while not exeeding the 32 EU input power limit)

Recommendations(if you been invited): found this post and thought I could give this a shot, and see how good it is. (HOPING FOR THE BEST!!!)

Other things I should know: Well, only that Im not from US timezone, so I'll be playing when theres bout midday/afternoon in US. Also im quite interested in the roleplaying part, cus I'm roleplayer myself.

Theres also thing I would like to ask about this server: I didn't see a thing bout EE, so is it completely disabled, or enabled

I like playing this server but it's almost impossible at the moment. Breaking blocks is only giving a 25% chance to drop. We've lost a number of diamonds and can't hardly play atm because of it. Please look into the de-syncing between the chunk updating and block spawning packets.

Name: ritty75

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? A machine that grinds down specific material into other materials that are used in IC's recipes

Recommendations(if you been invited): Mxracer100

Others things i should know: I just recently left another big Tekkit, due too the world being deleted, and am looking to find another sever and i think this might be it.

Name: takuyamon

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No thanks

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have messed around with the mods quite a bit in tekkit

what is the purpose of a macerator? The purpose of a macerator is to macerate ores and bars into dust. Because that you get 2 dust from one ore, that can be smelted into bars, macerators are more commonly used to double the gain from ores. From my knowledge it is also the only machine that can provide you with materials to make bronze.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I wasn't recommended by anyone, found this thread on my own when looking for a tekkit server.

Others things i should know: I will more than likely play on this server in periods, pretty much meaning that i'll play for a few days, then i won't play for a few days, and then i'll play for a few days again. However, this might sometimes be different.

Name:The_Dev

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):No Thanks

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Indeed, I have a knowledge of the majority of items involved

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind up raw ores, convert them to dust, of which thereforth doubling that ores' yield

Recommendations(if you been invited): No recommendations

Others things i should know: I will most likely be playing on this server a significant amount of time, I love actively being involved in groups and helping around in minecraft and furthermore, tekkit.

:D

Name: miner486

(IRL Evan)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind materials, getting dust from ores and ingots and flint from gravel.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Not too sure... server looks GREAT though

Others things i should know: Although I am 12 years old, I am very mature and would love to be a part of this community.

Name: Magicman1358

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No gratze

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes I have on probably 3 different servers including my own.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Breaks down ore blocks to make 2 dust which is then smelted in a furnace to make ore

Recommendations(if you been invited): My friend found this server so he invited me to join in on the mining fun!

Others things i should know: Just a guy who likes to mine build and have fun

:D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons