[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: 1gunnar1

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes. Thank you!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?No.

what is the purpose of a macerator?it makes ore and stuff in to dust. you get 2 dust from each ore

;)

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know:I live in norway.I think this server looks great and i would really like to get aceppted.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: HomeSweetOcean

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not initially.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? No, but I am very interested in learning every aspect of tekkit with other people.

what is the purpose of a macerator? apparently, to grind ores into dust.

Others things i should know: I am a quality player, do not grief, and just enjoy playing this game.

Name: Daniel

IGN: DanDiddleShot

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Why not? It's nice to live in a town with other newbies or vets on the server to learn and interact with them.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Who hasn't?! I don't consider my self a "pro" but I'm decent to buildcraft and IC2.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It turns ores into 2 dust (Iron Ore= 2 Iron Dust), If you smelt 1 dust you get one Iron ingot for a iron dust. If you do this with the ores you found you can double the amount of ores you've found in the first place.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No, I've just found this on the forums.

Others things i should know: I live in the USA (EST). I'm from Indonesia (In Asia). Currently I'm intrested into computercraft

;)

Name: Montagical

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not right now, I want to explore on my own for a little bit.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Mainly to turn one ore into two dust, doubling your bar output.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: I've played quite a bit of IC/BC, some on another server. I focus more on efficiency then aesthetics.

Name: merrell217

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I want to create a secret company.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?: It turns ores/bars and such into dust. (Ore = 2 dust, smelt 1 ingot each =D)

Others things i should know: I've been playing minecraft for about 1.3 years. I know ALL ABOUT minecraft, and very much about tekkit. I am admin on 1 server. I LOVE to RP my favorite thing to do in Minecraft.

Name: Nike0101

IRL Name: Nick

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not really i like to live alone.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I have.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It can take ores and make 2 dusts or it can turn some blocks into other items too.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: I don't talk much and I get on at weird hours

Name:Ben Herkert

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Yes I Wish To Join The Town

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I Have

what is the purpose of a macerator? To make dust of ores to doublle the loot and also to smash items down to make new items

Recommendations(if you been invited):(Blank)

Others things i should know: Ive played on a few tekkit servers and im relitively new to the tekkit community. I Hope You Accept Me!

:)

Name:Matthew

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):sure why not?

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? sure have! for about a month now but bugger its boring solo

what is the purpose of a macerator? smashes stuff, just like the hulk it is always mad.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Im a gate crasher :S

Others things i should know: I live in NZ?

Name: DarkOsirisX

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Surely

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, but i am still somewhat new to it

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds ore and coal into dusts

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: EST.

Name: Packs31

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not now.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? No.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds certain ores into dust.

Recommendations (if you been invited): Color_Me_Bananaf

Others things i should know: I live with someone else on the server.

Name: bigdogsebo

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): maybe later. Just want to explore for now

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? No.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds certain ores into dust.

Recommendations (if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I have played an rp server before (Lord of the Craft) I am looking forward to joining your server.

Name: kidgamer100

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):

yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?

yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?

to crush things into dust

n/a

Others things i should know:

im good with lua so ill be doing alot of computer stuff

server should be up... and some lagg should be fixed, server cap lowered and you are all whitelisted.

Updates:

new commands:

/ltp spawn

/ltp sethome

/ltp home

*you only get 2 tps a day.. you must stand still when teleporting...

Gameplay changes:

Outlaws vs. Peacekeepers

Outlaws are players which have bad karma, as a result of raiding and random killing will be labeled as Outlaws. Outlaws can be jailed by Peacekeepers, when hit by a wooden stick, which will jail out laws for 10-20 minutes, the outlaw has the option to escape or wait it out. If he waits he will spawn where he was arrested after his time is up, if he escapes this is not the case. The Outlaw has the option to be bailed out by paying his Bail.

Peacekeepers are chosen based or good Karma, people fighting for good, and to be righteous.

Engineering Guild

Engineers guild is a guild devoted to improve the world with needed infrastructure, they will have the Engineers tag on their name, and will be involved in grand server projects. When wearing the Engineers gold helmet along with their engineering tags no player or citizen will be allowed to kill said player and is a ban-able offense to do so.

Engineers for the engineering guild can't apply for it, they are choosen based on maturity, creations and time spent on the server.

I haven't been able to get on to the server at all. Ive been trying all night and i keep getting "can't reach server". Diabloz said it should be so i didn't know if it was the server acting up or something on my part. I did just update my original minecraft to 1.3.1 today so i wasn't sure if that has anything to do with it. I am using 3.1.2|1.2.5|Latest so i fiugred updating the original to 1.3.1 wouldn't hurt anything. If anyone has any advice or knows anything i'd really appreciate the help. Thanks.

Name: CatPilo

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): yes please

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? never

what is the purpose of a macerator? to double your ores

:D

Others things i should know: I'm Spanish and English isn't my native language, so I might have some few problems with it, but in general I can speak and understand it properly ^^

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons