[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: DudeClank60

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Possibly, I would prefer to venture out into the wilderness.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes i have

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind up ore into 2 dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):No

Others things i should know: I live in the U.S [Central Time]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He inst an Admin, sorry i just woke up, you dont need to rage on my thread every time something bad happens. He is an outlaw and can easily be jailed by a guard. Please give me time to log on and i don't appreciate you threatening me to leave my server thats on you this is a PVP server aswell.Also It is possible to obtain quantum leggings and helmet aswell as boots through mob killing.

srry bout that rage , i just woke up also and i went to play some tekkit for some relax time i guess and this happens first thing, fking angry as ass :(

Name: heikujin

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Been tinkering with it for the past couple months.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds a single ore into 2 dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: I'm an awesome person looking to hang with awesome people playing an awesome game.

SERVER ADMIN!

Me and the other members of the town Pockey would like to complain of several greifing problems:

Please understand that I have nothing against nationsmc.com, in fact it is my favorite tekkit server. However my experience is consistently ruined by the player thecreeperx98 and his town Rising. Creeper left our town one day, taking several items, such as iron doors and a computer, with him, and started Rising. From that moment forward he repeatedly raided our town-which I understand is perfectly legal. However just a few moments before this post several members of the town Rising, whose names I can supply if needed, broke-and I repeat broke- into our town, killing all the present members and, presumably, RE-emptying all of our storage chests. We were currently still recovering from an attack during which all of our machines and valuables were stolen. Before that, thecreeperx98, who had been readmitted into our town, had turned on us and stolen items and destroyed machines. At this time we are wary of re-entering our own base because of the dangers Rising has posed to all Pockey members within the area. In addition I have been personally repeatedly harrassed and threatened by thecreeperx98, and he has expressed a desire to have me in his clan, and threatens to destroy Pockey entirely if I do not comply. His repeated raiding has nearly driven me from Pockey because of the harm I may be indirectly causing my friends. If this issue is not resolved, I will no longer use this server. It has lost all entertainment while Creeper remains unchecked, and I will have lost the best Tekkit server I have yet encountered.

Please fix this problem at your earliest possible convenience.

Creeper, this is the last straw- or should I say block!

Sincerely,

Doomzzday01

SERVER ADMIN!

Me and the other members of the town Pockey would like to complain of several greifing problems:

Please understand that I have nothing against nationsmc.com, in fact it is my favorite tekkit server. However my experience is consistently ruined by the player thecreeperx98 and his town Rising. Creeper left our town one day, taking several items, such as iron doors and a computer, with him, and started Rising. From that moment forward he repeatedly raided our town-which I understand is perfectly legal. However just a few moments before this post several members of the town Rising, whose names I can supply if needed, broke-and I repeat broke- into our town, killing all the present members and, presumably, RE-emptying all of our storage chests. We were currently still recovering from an attack during which all of our machines and valuables were stolen. Before that, thecreeperx98, who had been readmitted into our town, had turned on us and stolen items and destroyed machines. At this time we are wary of re-entering our own base because of the dangers Rising has posed to all Pockey members within the area. In addition I have been personally repeatedly harrassed and threatened by thecreeperx98, and he has expressed a desire to have me in his clan, and threatens to destroy Pockey entirely if I do not comply. His repeated raiding has nearly driven me from Pockey because of the harm I may be indirectly causing my friends. If this issue is not resolved, I will no longer use this server. It has lost all entertainment while Creeper remains unchecked, and I will have lost the best Tekkit server I have yet encountered.

Sincerely,

Doomzzday01

you got my support on removing him, good thing i didnt sell him those diamonds i was going to before i got robbed

Hey guys, gg12gg here. I'm gonna clear some things up.

1. There is no rule against raiding or stealing and I was joking about hacking the quantum armor in, there's no way to do that. I was not speedhacking either, quantum leggings allow you to go very fast.

2. I am not a server admin, nor do I wish to be a server admin. I'm just a Teamspeak admin.

3. If you're gonna leave the server the second you get raided then go ahead, no one will miss you. There's plenty of other valuable members that have toughed it out through being raided.

haah one thing i noticed is that right when i opened my chests to get something you were there, even though im a couple thousand blocks away from spawn, you find me, how did that happen?

Name:
jamoonster

IRL Name:
Jackson

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):
No thank you

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?
No

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds ores down into 2 dust to double your ore production.

Recommendations(if you been invited):None

Others things i should know: I have played minecraft for almost three years.

Name:TheassasinGuy

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes please, but i hope to eventually move out and make a company of some sort

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?Yep.

what is the purpose of a maerator:To grind ores into 2 dust of that ore wich can thenbe madde into double that ore

Recommendations(if you been invited):Nope

Other things i should know:I hope (as you know) to make a company of some sort and to bring some freinds in to help me with that

whitelisted, Further more you guys should get on the server teamspeak to make complaints since they can be handles live, i will look into this situation, can you please get on the teamspeak server to make the complain, it would make things alot easier for me.

Name: Jordan Walsh (MC Name: Rook_Defense)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No thank you.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? A little, as part of the technic pack.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind a piece of ore into two dust pieces, doubling output when smelted.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things I should know: I am a mechanical engineering student in real life, I will gladly offer my time to any public infrastructure projects requiring assistance, I am on Newfoundland time (UTC - 2.5 hours), and I vehemently oppose griefing.

Looking forward to playing with you all, should I be white-listed.

SERVER ADMIN!

Sincerely,

Doomzzday01

PM me the coords of Rising's base, if you know where it is. I'll take care of it or at least attempt to.

Name: coolguy100ish

IRL Name: Jamie / James

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Barely. I do have some experience from videos though

what is the purpose of a macerator?: It is a machine that converts ores into dusts which can be smelted into their craftable forms (eg. iron ore -> iron dust, coal -> coal dust etc.)

Recommendations (if you been invited): Nope

Other things I should know: I live in Australia and would like to gain experience in Tekkit - since my client version screwed up - and to build machines and (maybe) post tutorials on YouTube.

Name: Spwack

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes please

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, my legit world

what is the purpose of a macerator?: A macerator grinds ore into two dust. Each dust can be smelted into one bar, effectively doubling your income from mining.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope

Others things i should know: I love Equivalent Exchange!

:P Aside from that, I enjoy roleplay servers.

Name: chrissrap

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I don't know, maybe..

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, i have.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator breaks the ore into two pieces of dust. One dust is equal to one bar, so basically it doubles the amount of bars you can get.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No.

Others things i should know: Looks like a cool server, I like the post-apocalyptic idea and I am looking forward to playing with all of you!

:D

Name:Freinds2908

Do you wish to join anyon: Sure as long as i can leave the town later

What is the purpose of a macerator?: It turns any ore into 2 dust which helps double you're mining ores

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Other things i should know: I know a lot about tekkit bar EE and i love things set in post-apocalyptic times and the story sounds awesome

whitelisted, Further more you guys should get on the server teamspeak to make complaints since they can be handles live, i will look into this situation, can you please get on the teamspeak server to make the complain, it would make things alot easier for me.

I have been told to get on TS before, but unfortunately I don't have TS and I doubt my wizened old comp would let me play Tekkit and run Teamspeak at the same time. I'll look into it though.

Not to criticize, but surely there are people with problems unsolved who can't get TS? What about them?

Thanks for your cooperation!

IGN:burned00

IRL Name: Ben

Do you wish to join Anyon: I probably won't, because I am experienced enought with tekkit to join a smaller one.

Have you played Ic2 or BC: Yes

What is the purpose of a macerator: To crush ores into 2 dust, which you can smelt for 1 igot each, doubling your mining profit.

No recommendation

Nothing else to no about me :)

White-List Applications:

Name:bandman122

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Yes,Sir but I will adventure out once I get supplies

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?I have played Buildcraft before.

what is the purpose of a macerator?The macerator is a machine, when refering to IC II, that crushes certain items that are put into it (each with their own unique result, whether that's; metal dusts, coal dust, flint e.g).

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know:I live in the US, I know alot of friends that would love to play on a awsome tekkit server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons