[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: neonblackjack

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not too sure at the moment. I prefer the idea of going to a smaller frontier town. But I could also use some IC2/BC pointers.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : I've played with them for a few days now, really enjoying exploring and figuring out what I can do with them.

what is the purpose of a macerator? You can place ore in it as in a furnace and it will convert it to two dusts, which can then be smelted into two ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No.

Others things i should know: EST. Won't be playing more than a couple of hours per day, but the server sounds great and I'd love to find some cooperative people!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White-List Applications:

Name: esk1997

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No i would like to start as a freelancer and then create an own faction.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Ive played for like 1 day playtime on tekkit now :/

what is the purpose of a macerator? It makes ores to dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): (empty)

Others things i should know: Ive played minecraft for like 1,5 years now nad i host a server on real minecraft.

Suggestions:

1: Currently there is some sort of issue with lag ingame, not connection, but possibly the tickrate or something. Mobs walk at a speed of like 1 block every 2 seconds, and IC2 Machines seem to do things A LOT slower. So if you could fix that this would be great. I already told an admin ingame but i truthfully dont know if they did anything cause when asked other questions about plugins/command they simply answered with idk.

2: If you could either give us permissions to command or make a command to LEAVE global chat. On a big server like this global chat is extremely anoying when you just want to play with a couple of friend far away and use local chat. But instead you have to deal with 20 idiots complaing and bitching about stupid things like being killed or not knowing simple commands and truthfully no one wants to listen to this, especially since theres always someone spamming stupid things or bad words and things like that. so an option to leave global chat would be great and it is completely needed.

3: I saw in chat that someone reported some grief and an admin/mod came and checked it out, verified it was grief and then banned the people. then when the player asked if they could roll it back the admin refused and said that he wasnt the one that delt with rolling back. I thought this was kind of strange that someone in an admin possition refused to fix something that someone did while breaking the rules. Whether its their specific job or not all admins in game being of such high position, should have the ability to rollback and or fix rule breaking. Another exuse for not rolling it back was because they thought it might corrupt the world. now im sure that this is possible, but ive seen many many rollbacks with logblock done on tekkit servers and ive also done many myself and i have never seen a world be corrupted, so with such a small chance they should have done it anyway.

hopefully you read this and fix some of these, i dont mean to sound harsh but its just my opinion and it would be great if you, the owner, could fix some of these things

Name: Daga10

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Preferably, not yet. I'd like to check everything out a bit first.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I've messed around with them quite a bit, yeah.

:)

what is the purpose of a macerator?: It macerates an ore, so there's multiple of it, doubling your "income."

Recommendations(if you been invited): n/a

Others things i should know: Been hopping around on Minecraft for a while and quite a bit as well on Tekkit/Technic. Used to host for some communities. An IT student at this moment. Likes coca-cola.

Name: Jjabs

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No thank you.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Used to macerate ore into dust, which allows for double the output of bars.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: I'm a pretty good builder and am online a lot.

Suggestions:

1: Currently there is some sort of issue with lag ingame, not connection, but possibly the tickrate or something. Mobs walk at a speed of like 1 block every 2 seconds, and IC2 Machines seem to do things A LOT slower. So if you could fix that this would be great. I already told an admin ingame but i truthfully dont know if they did anything cause when asked other questions about plugins/command they simply answered with idk.

2: If you could either give us permissions to command or make a command to LEAVE global chat. On a big server like this global chat is extremely anoying when you just want to play with a couple of friend far away and use local chat. But instead you have to deal with 20 idiots complaing and bitching about stupid things like being killed or not knowing simple commands and truthfully no one wants to listen to this, especially since theres always someone spamming stupid things or bad words and things like that. so an option to leave global chat would be great and it is completely needed.

3: I saw in chat that someone reported some grief and an admin/mod came and checked it out, verified it was grief and then banned the people. then when the player asked if they could roll it back the admin refused and said that he wasnt the one that delt with rolling back. I thought this was kind of strange that someone in an admin possition refused to fix something that someone did while breaking the rules. Whether its their specific job or not all admins in game being of such high position, should have the ability to rollback and or fix rule breaking. Another exuse for not rolling it back was because they thought it might corrupt the world. now im sure that this is possible, but ive seen many many rollbacks with logblock done on tekkit servers and ive also done many myself and i have never seen a world be corrupted, so with such a small chance they should have done it anyway.

hopefully you read this and fix some of these, i dont mean to sound harsh but its just my opinion and it would be great if you, the owner, could fix some of these things

1: We have been trying our best to fix this, only thing left we can really do is remove mods that could be causing the tick lag.

2: Will do

3: I told the other admin not to mess around with the rollback tool because its screwy with the tekkit blocks; however, someone misunderstood me and thought that I meant corruption. They are to fix the griefing by hand and replace the blocks that are stolen.

IGN:TRAINING2000

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Nope, I already have a good group with which I am residing.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have not played either on their own. However, I have played technic SSP for a while, and have a good knowledge of each.

What is the purpose of a macerator?

A macerator can be use to grind ores into dusts, providing more ingots per ore. It can also be used to grind coal into coal dust, and cobblestone into sand.

Recommendations(if you been invited):None

Others things i should know: None which I can think of.

1: We have been trying our best to fix this, only thing left we can really do is remove mods that could be causing the tick lag.

2: Will do

3: I told the other admin not to mess around with the rollback tool because its screwy with the tekkit blocks; however, someone misunderstood me and thought that I meant corruption. They are to fix the griefing by hand and replace the blocks that are stolen.

thanks for the reply, truthfully for the first one depending on the plugins/mods its necessary that you get rid of them if they are going to fix the issue. The fact that mobs arent even a challenging part of the game just takes away a huge part of minecraft, and if it can be fixed it should be. Also player battles are much harder because it lags between your hits. You can spam your sword at someone and only like every 3 of them will actually do damage and do knockback and such. so if you can fix this you definatly should even if it means you have to get rid of certain plugins, you can replace those with ones that dont cause gamebreaking lag

Name: Abdullah

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes please

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Its a machine ihat makes stuff like coal dust if you power it

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I would love a tour

Name: tony109

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I would prefer starting a machines company and venturing out on my own

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft: Yes, I love both of the mods and have three months of experience playing them

what is the purpose of a macerator: turns ores into two dust allowing the dust to be smelted into ingots and can make flint from gravel, sand from sandstone, and coal dust from coal

Recommendations(if you been invited): I was not invited, but found the server on my own

Others things i should know: I live in the United States, and I am not fat! Also I have played Tekkit for four months, and love it, play it with my friends and my brother all the time.

Two applications in one if that's okay, posting my friends reply on his behalf too.

Name:

Technisthetroll

IRL Name:

Jonny

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):

No thank you, I want to start up a small trading town with my friend then possibly make deals/alliances with other towns in the foreseeable future.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? what is the purpose of a macerator?:

Yes I have used IC2 & Buildcraft both before. The Macerator is used to break down ores into dusts, the ratio is 1 ore to 2 dusts, the dusts can then be smelted individually so that you reap double the amount of ore you macerated in the first place. It also has a few other uses suchas making coaldust which is an item needed for other IC2 machines and things like solar panels.

None.

Others things i should know:

I've played on a few RP servers before, really enjoyed the experience.

Name:

ugotowned

IRL Name:

Ryan

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):

No thanks, gonna build a small merchant town with Technis.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? what is the purpose of a macerator?:

Used them both before on other Tekkit servers and the macerator breaks down ores into dusts and gives you double the amount that you broke down.

Nope.

Others things i should know:

Used to play on a large PVP/RP server with Technis until it shut down.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons