[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name:raysama12

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I'm not sure

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Not really, my cousin taught me the basic machines but that is about it ^^

What is the purpose of a macerator? Far as I know, it is supposed to double your ore by turning it into dust first o:

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope

Others things i should know: I am fairly new to tekkit X: I like mining? .- .

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:Shurie

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Noty ^^

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Totally dude!

what is the purpose of a macerator? Ores=Dust=x2

Recommendations(if you been invited):None

Other things you should know:

I'm Eastern Coast, I'm friends of Raysama12, couzink of E-trigger

Name: e_trigger1

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):No thank you

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?Yes I have

what is the purpose of a macerator?It crushes certain items like coal, flint giving you dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): Friends show it to me

Others things i should know:I live in Orlando FL and well Im new to Minecraft so Im looking for a good place to learn and have some good times.

Name: vinyvincent

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): yes as it would be the best way to start.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes i play the technic pack all the time so i am fully aware of majority of the mods

what is the purpose of a macerator? it converts ores into dust which essentially doubles the amount of resource you get

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: i do alot of drama in and out of school so i would make a good edition aswell as enforce role play in the server.

Name:Gamefreak1815

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Id love to look around and see for myself what is right for me but id be glad to join Anyon if needed

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I have a little

what is the purpose of a macerator? The purpose is when powered can turn ores into two dust per each ore which then can be smelted in a furncace into two bars

Recommendations(if you been invited):None

Others things i should know: I want to build with others and actually have some fun instead of playing alone, I cant wait to build and dig

Name: remotay01

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): It would be a start so yes

Have you played IC2 or build craft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator is to convert ores into dust. Although I do know this I am rather new to tekkit and don't know much about everything.

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: Will be active often and is friendly whilst following the rules

:P

Name: komas28

Do you wish to join Anyon? (starting town): Probably not, I'd prefer to start my own town straight off after finding a suitable large, flat desert.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Can use EE, RP2, BC and IC2 to their almost full extents.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: Macerates ores into dust, doubling ore output compared to smelting. A bit like Blendtec's "

will it blend?"

Recommendations(if you been invited): Noooope.

Others things I should know: I like leading large towns and building metropolises, and my machines and creations are rather unique, if I might say.

Also, if the server has a walrus pit, I'd very much like to know.

Oh, and I do enjoy a bit of light RP.

Name: mannon

Age: 35 Not sure why exactly you need to know anything other than I'm an adult, though... O,o

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not really. Want to explore a bit and find my friend.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Nope, but I learn quickly. I'll read the wiki's.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To macerate things... of course, or basically grind stuff up into dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Not exactly sure what you're asking for here. Referrals, perhaps? Don't have my friend's in game name to give as yet. *shrug*

Others things i should know: I'm friendly, I like to gather resources and build things that are functional. Light RP sounds fun too.

Name: Daisylolface

Do you wish to join Anyon: No, I prefer joining player made towns.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, I do know most purposes of items.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: Turns ores into dusts like smelting.

Recommendations: Komas28/Vitaliy

Others things i should know: My name is a troll name, taking the mick out of an old friend. Don't take it like I'm some brony.

Name:BigJamesallis

IRL Name:Reece

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not At the moment. Id like to look around a little and get the feel of things.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Yes, Quite alot. Not always Tekkit But I have played with all of the mods alot.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds an ore into 2 dust. Basically doubles ore output.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No.

Others things i should know: I live in the uk and i like to do alot of roleplay basic manors (no swearing) and i would like to be a good member of ur society.

Name: DarkWarriorJames

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Yes Please

:)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I'm pretty good with both. Not so EE though.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It is used to make 2x the ores by making ores and it it also used in the process of making nano armour.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Your a deluxe server. Nothing Else

Others things i should know:I live in Australia but I won't complain about lag if I get any.

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not At the moment. Id like to look around a little and get the feel of things.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Yes, Quite alot. Not always Tekkit But I have played with all of the mods alot.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds an ore into 2 dust. Basically doubles ore output.

Others things i should know: I live in the uk and i like to do alot of roleplay basic manors (no swearing) and i would like to be a good member of ur society.

Would like to point out that this is stolen from Woodrow's application, reply #3. Knew I'd seen it somewhere.

Name: FryCookGamer

Others things i should know: I Live in the Usa (Eastern Standard Time) and would like to find a nice server with a good community.

Name: jpkline

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Turns ore into 2 dusts which can then be put into a furnace and made into ore again doubling production.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: I have been playing on Techworld for about a month now, looking for a server that also offers BC as I am interested into getting more into it rather than only having access to IC2.

Username: Deathlymurderer

Join Anyon?: Sure, it looks like a great town.

Have I played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, a lot. Im pretty experienced with both.

Macerator Purpose: Grinds up unrefined ores into 2 dust, the dust can then be smelted to make 1 ingot per dust, doubling your output.

Invited?: Nope

Other things: The story behind my username is that I made it up for my Xbox Live account and ended up using it for everything else, Dont label me because of my username, I am actually a very nice and helpful person.

Bigjamesallis re-apply your application if your lazy enough to copy other peoples app, i will be lazy to whitelist your name to the server.

Everyone else has been whitelisted thx.

What Tekkit version is this server running?

We are currently running 3.0.4, tho i would very much like to run 3.1.1 but we are currently testing the 3.1.1 with our plugins and when we are happy with the compatibility and the performance of it we will be updating.

Hey, Diabloz

I tried to log on about 3min ago and it had said iv been Banned?

Im not sure why this is, whether it was a mistake or something else im not aware off?, i havent broken any rules.

If you could look into this it would be appreciated

Regards

Redirctingyouto Mod Edit: Don't sign your posts.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons