[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

you need to update your java to java 7, for your 32 or 64 bit operating system, then go to your tekkit client > options > click development build and ensure its 3.1.2 . we have a teamspeak server but we could do skype ill let you know tonight since im still at work.

Edit: all been whitelisted

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: minniman954

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I've played both, i use the technic launcher

what is the purpose of a macerator? To farm bones ;P (EE ruins the game lol)

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I enjoy building small factories that work efficiently and get the job done. I live in Australia and have decent net as well as go to uni so will be sorta busy sometimes.

Name: eragon9609

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No thanks, I will try building my own village

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Ive played tekkit the last couple of months.

what is the purpose of a macerator? to turn ore into dust, thus doubling efficency

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Others things i should know: Im swedish

:D

Name: shaemussvids

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no, i am a really good survivor

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes, i have started playing since it was first released.

what is the purpose of a macerator? turns ores and coal into dusts, but ore into 2 dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):no

Others things i should know: I love to survive and help people, my favorite thing to do is play tekkit with others! and I always wanted to join a really cool server

:)

Name: shaemussvids

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no, i am a really good survivor

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes, i have started playing since it was first released.

what is the purpose of a macerator? turns ores and coal into dusts, but ore into 2 dust

Recommendations(if you been invited):no

Others things i should know: I love to survive and help people, my favorite thing to do is play tekkit with others! and I always wanted to join a really cool server

:)

Name: Sarbinger

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure. Living in a herd drives roleplay more often than living without anyone.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: IC since V1.00. Buildcraft since two weeks ago.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: A macerator is used to turn ORE and various metals/materials into dusts. With iron, (as it is rare) this is useful, for you can potentially double your ore on a slow mining run.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No, sir!

Others things i should know: I'm not 100% active, and school is starting back up within the week. So I may not be able to find time to play EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Days that I can MOST DEFINITELY BE ON are Friday, Sunday. Nothing else is to be expected, as my work loads are huge.

Also. Texture pack is beautiful, where can I gets it? :U

Name:Gaminguru14

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Yes, I would.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator grinds up 1 ore into 2 dust, which can than be smelted into 2 ingots, effectively doubling your mining production.

Recommendations(if you been invited):none

Others things i should know:

I have been looking for a good tekkit server for a while now and this is the best one so far that I ahve seen. I wish to be a well respected member of the community and help others if I can.

White-List Applications:

Name: torjusba

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):No, I would rather like to settle om my own.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, i have hosted a Tekkit server myself, and played on it for a long time.

what is the purpose of a macerator? The purpose of a macerator is to grind items down, for example to get 2 ore dust out of 1 ore, flint out of gravel or coal dust out of coal.

Recommendations(if you been invited):No

Others things i should know:I live in Norway, GMT +1

Name: shadowbuddy

Do you wish to join anyone (Starting town): Not particularly. I prefer being able to roam around and set up a base for my self, then later on join towns and build factories and what not.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I have, however briefly. I know the basics, however I'm still learning!

What is the purpose of a macerator?: You put ores in it, and it grinds it down into dust!

Recommendations (if you have been invited): Nope :(

Other things I should know: I live in Canada, so I'm in EST. I've played a few Tekkit servers, however was never really able to get behind the server because of bad moderation of the server itself. From reading your post, your server seems very well run. I would love to learn more about Tekkit, and contribute to the server!

Name: conquestor_sean

IRL Name: Sean

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I might. It all depends on wether or not it is relativly easy to get starting items.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft: Yes, I have. I play on my own server with friends and I own that server.

What is the purpose of the macerator?: It's basically a machine that crushes ores into powder form. It also crushes coal into coal dust to make solar panels. It also double ore output. Very useful.

Recommendations: I saw it on the top of the tekkit forums server list.

Other things I should know: I live in Canada (eh?). I am a huge fan of servers that have some sort of story attached to them so I am extremely excited about this server! I enjoy RP servers which also allow freedom to build and expand the world's story in a free form way.

Now that the server slots are lower and getting in is sometimes a matter or timing or waiting is it possible we could have preferential slots for town/nation owners?

Being in a position of authority such as a town/nation owner is a fragile thing. Depending on how protected the town is and how much the server continues to grow in population with shrinking slots it seems town owners not being able to manage their town could potentially be detrimental to the workings of a town or nation.

Did you ever implement this? Ive noticed the server being at 41/40 slots and as a nation owner i cant even log in...so yeah

This is a friend of mines application, he didnt want to have to make an account on this website.

Name: chimenti44

Join anyon: No

Played IC2 or Buildcraft: Yes plenty

What is the purpose of a macerator: Basically grinds ores into 2 dust doubling profit

Recommendations: MxRacer100

Other things i should know: i kick ass, nuff said :D

Name: Banjo

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no thank you, Just gonna hang with some friends and scheme in my secret lair!

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Only a little bit, know enough though.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It breaks down ores into powder.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Servious

Others things I should know: Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all?

Name: PredatoryInc

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure, why not

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Yes, recently and would like to learn more.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A machine that grinds ores and some other objects and creates a material (usually dust) unique to the ore/object and in most cases doubling your ore to ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited): minniman954

Others things i should know: Australian. You have been marked as prey.

Name: avianknight93

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure, why not

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? 1x ore > 2x dust > 2x ingots

Recommendations(if you been invited): minniman954

Others things i should know: Australian

Name:basilisk666

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):No but I might join later.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? It mashes up ores and some other objects and for ores it gives you 2 dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited):None

Others things i should know:I live in NZ. I'm average at redstone. I'm good at making a fully automated factory.

Name:xeonxaio13

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):sure

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Been playing tekkit for a little while now

what is the purpose of a macerator? Turn one ore into two dust.

Others things i should know: Im in the U.S.

Name: Wishbradley

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no thanks

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn ores into dust and other things like bones into bonemeal

Recommendations(if you been invited): i have been invited by my friend

Name: zounds

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Some of both

what is the purpose of a macerator? machine used for macing people obviously

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

I enjoy long walks on the beach and demolishing deserts. Interested in playing some technic content in a multiplayer setting.

Name:jmaster3245

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): IDK probably not

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? no

what is the purpose of a macerator? ore -> ore dust

Others things i should know: I ****** **** ***!!!

:P

Name:Ryan

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn ores into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: I am a great CC programmer and redpower builder

Name: Horsepup21

Do You Wish To Join Anyon (Starting town): I would intill i have all the items i need and venture out and maybe make a trading company.

Have You Played IC2 or Buildcraft? Yes. I have Indeed although still learning a few things but pretty good with both.

What is The Purpose of A Macerator? A macerator takes ores and creates them into two powders of the ore so you can make double the ingots.

Recommendations(if you been invited): I wasn't invited but came across your server and read about it and seemed better then the other servers.

Other Things I Should Know: Im always tryin to build something to make towns.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons