[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

White-List Applications:

Name: Stickpwn

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not at the begging

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? A little bit

what is the purpose of a macerator? crushes items to make them into dusts like coal dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): Visited forums and saw it.

Others things i should know: i live in usa on often!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White-List Applications:

Name: beefchip1029

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes, until I get to explore the world for a while

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes. I know both pretty well.

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds ore into 2 dust, which can then be smelted into ingots, thus doubling your output. Also used to grind some other things into dust at a 1:1 ratio.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No recommendations, found the website on the technicpack.net Server Deluxe list.

Others things i should know: I come on almost every day, and I like showing people how the different things in tekkit work. Unless I'm right in the middle of something, I'm always willing to help people out with IC2, Redpower, or Buildcraft things.

Name: Varce

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No, though I could change my mind.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I am experienced with both mods.

What is the purpose of a macerator? The macerator reduces an ore into two of it's constituent dust, which may then be smelted. This effectively doubles your ore output.

Recommendations (if you been invited): Beyond the site's endorsement, none to speak of.

Others things I should know: I'm a sucker for post-apocalyptic settings.

Name: AdudenamedVince

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No thank you.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Somewhat. Still a little noobish, but I know how to use wikis.

What is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds ore into dust, which you can re-smelt into an ingot.

Recommendations (if you been invited): None.

Others things I should know: Not really, not terribly much to me. I feel boring now.

Name: Eric (IGN is lootenant)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes please

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes for over 1 year

what is the purpose of a macerator? to cut up ores to make dust which can then be smelted for 2 ignots

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: I live in Canada and i love tekkit

Name: Sorrow Fox

Do you wish to join Anyon: Yes please.

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft? I just discovered it 4 days ago.

What is the purpose of a macerator? Doubles your Ore output by grinding them into two (ore)dusts.

Recommendations : Spotted on Tekkit site.

Other things I should know: I'm on the east coast US and I've been told I'm an idiot by several people I hold in high regard.. one of them my mother.

Name: Bagatur

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Yes if possible

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes but not extensively

what is the purpose of a macerator? It is used to turn ores into dust which yield 2x the amount of said ore

Others things i should know: I am looking for a permanent server on which to play actively. This server looks awesome and I hope the community is mature

:)

ign:randomgrenades2

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: since they came out

what is the purpose of a macerator?: a machine turns ores into dust at a ratio of 1:2 then you can cook them up into ingots. NOTE: its an lv machine

Recommendations(if you been invited): sadly none reccomended me

:(

Others things i should know:im a future video game designer ive been admin/mod on 6 servers bout to be co-owner on one. ohh and ive been whitelisted on voxelbox if that matters xD also i want be on instantly considering its 3:00 am where i live so im going to bed nighty night

IGN: samemm

IRL Name: Riley

Do you wish to join anyone (starting towns): I'd like to venture out and collect materials then start a company selling something I don't know yet

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft?: yes a lot and I have gathered a lot of knowledge from it

What is the point of a macerator: you put any ore in it and 2 of that ore dust comes out which you can then smelt into one ingot per dust

Recommendations (if you have been invited): alas no

Other things I should know: I live in Austrlia and I don't want to be treated like a child I probably know more about tekkit than others that are older than me

whitelisted.

Well we normally deal with complaints live in game, however it makes it easy to understand the situation if we are talking to you 1 on 1 in teamspeak.

That makes sense. But I can't talk 1 on 1 with you if I don't know what channel to talk on. Not to mention what time.

Thanks!

Name: Akrill

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I don't know, I wanna have a walk around and see stuff. Maybe settle down somewhere, if they allow me to ofcourse.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? A little bit, but I am still a learner. So I am quite new

what is the purpose of a macerator? Crushes ores into 2 powders

Others things i should know: I live in Sweden and I am keen to learn and build

:D

Name: rooivaulk

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): yes?

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? no but having snooped around a bit I'd very much like to learn

what is the purpose of a macerator? two garner two bars from ore when smelting rather than 1 via grinding

Recommendations(if you been invited): don't have any
:(

Others things i should know: I'm not sure... I'm really excited to get involved on a tekkit server... I am a slightly obsessive builder in servers that have a good community...

Name: 1081Slacker

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I've been tring it out on my own for a while now but It's all very ineficient XD

what is the purpose of a macerator? It gives you 2 ore dust from one block

Others things i should know: I play a lot of other stuff as well. So super activity isn't really going to happen. I really want to see the full extent of tekkit

Name: zomgunicorns

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes a decent amount and I've looked up youtube video tutorials for things I couldn't figure out

what is the purpose of a macerator? it takes ore blocks and turns them into dust at a 1 for 2 ratio

Others things i should know:

Just an FYI doesn't seem like the whitelist is working. A bunch of people that haven't been whitelisted are getting on.

CONFESSION: I was one of those people. Its why I decided to stay permanently. However my brother, who waited longer to apply, got some message about not being able to play until whitelisted or something like that. Sorry, I didn't know it was not allowed, I thought it was more of a guest-versus-member kind of thing.

Name:
Nutter10

IRL Name:
John

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):
I would prefer to venture out, creating a company

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?
I have indeed xD.

what is the purpose of a macerator?
The macerator is a machine, this crushes certain items that are put into it (each with their own unique result, whether that's; metal dusts, coal dust, flint e.g).

Recommendations(if you been invited): Seen this on the tekkit mainpage

Others things i should know:
I live in the UK and would like to do some minor role-play whilst on the server (which could be as simple as basic manors when selling/buying "Hello there sir, how might I help you this... Alright-ish Day?")

Name: rarnett91

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No thanks, maybe later though.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? to Macerate items put into it—it is a machine.

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Others things i should know: Been looking for a tekkit server for a little while, looking to have a good time building. Also friends with Skylarjones

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No, I want to explore and do my own thing.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have played a lot of IC2.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It turns 1 block of ore into 2 dust which can be turned into 2 smelted metal which doubles your gain

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: I really want to play on this server, I think it's really cool.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons