[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: Xanice42

IRL name: Adam

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Splits ores into 2 dusts to make 2 bars per 1 ore. Also, it turns cobble into sand and does others aswell.

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: wolfmaster1337

IRL name: Bryce

what is the purpose of a macerator? Used to make various dusts, such as turning 1 ore into two of it's respective dusts, doubling production.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: I like wolves. Pretty pro at IC2

Name: bennieboy

IRL: Ben

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Preferably not, I would like to create my own town/village with a sustainable power grid, then move on to set up a business selling minerals and power if in excess.]

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft: Yes, I have a fair bit of experience playing it privately with a few mates.

Recommendations: None, thought this server looked awesome as you get a fair amount of freedom, and the whole nation thing has always appealed to me, and now with tekkit it will be even more awesome :D

Other things: Nothing else to say really, I've played MC for as long as I've had a computer really, which is a long time. Branched out to tekkit a few months ago as I was looking for something more complex from Minecraft :P

Edit: Purpose of a macerator: To grind up materials into dusts, to improve efficiency or to make things like bronze.

Name

Abbasinia

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town)

Yes please.

:)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?

I have. I love buildcraft.

What is the purpose of a Macerator?

A Macerator is used to grind ore into two dusts of that specific ore. You can then smelt both of the dusts into ingots, essentially doubling your ores.

N/A

Others things I should know:

Thank you for reading my application.

MC Name: Assumption

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Wait changed my mind, would rather freelance.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? A bit. Mucked about in creative more than anything since the server I was playing on quit showing up

what is the purpose of a macerator? Grinds things into dust, lets you get two bars from an ore, and gives you dust needed for some other things, like solar panels.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Someone pointed me to the server, but didn't leave his name.

Others things i should know: More something you should tell me, a question I have. What is "combat avoidance?" Does it refer to getting into a conflict and teleporting out just before dying (which seems unreasonable), or is it so strict as to disallow running/retreating by foot from a (potential) fight that I know I can't win?

Name: zollmaniac

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure, but I reserve the right to change my mind on a whim.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have, but I find redpower > buildcraft (even if bc is what got me into this whole tekkit deal)

what is the purpose of a macerator? to make diamonds from coal! (or double your ores)

Recommendations(if you been invited): None.

Others things i should know: I enjoy building with minecraft and am looking for a community.

Name: Liffki

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not at this time

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? It grinds up ore and other materials sometimes yeilding multiple dusts

Others things i should know: Want to build a simple safe Nuclear plant to provide power

Name: InigoMontoyae

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? grindage

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Best App yet?

Also all have been whitelisted I guess.

Name: Togfan

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): If I eventually can change later, yes

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Best mods of tekkit

:D

What is the purpose of a macerator? Crush ores and coal, resulting in dust which may later be smelted into ingots (not coal dust which is used to make carbon plates). Metal ores yield 2 dust per ore block

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope

Others things i should know: Have some experience in building... so that's not a problem

White-List Applications:

Name: Zelnok

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure, Why not?

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes I have

what is the purpose of a macerator?: A macerator is used to crush or compress certain items.

Recommendations(if you been invited): None

Others things i should know: I'm from Canada.

Name: iliad6

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):No, thanks for the offer though.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Some, I work mostly in redpower and E2, but I know the basics.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It macerates ores and coal into dust and gravel into flint.

Others things i should know: I'm a bit of an architect.

Name:qav1

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):Sure

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I'm quite good with it

what is the purpose of a macerator? to grind down ores or ingots to dust and to break down certain materials to others

Others things i should know:Nice pictures

:D

Name: CaLouKee

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Probably not from the start but I may consider it

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Too much for my own good

:)

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Ore & coal -> Dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): I'll let you know as they come.

Others things i should know: I play mostly on weekends.

Time Zone: US West

Name: Gabfrabz

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): No thanks

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, too much infact

what is the purpose of a macerator? Breaks down ore into dust, doubles ingot production

Recommendations(if you been invited): Utfans05

Others things i should know: I'm awesome.

Name: crusher59

IRL Name:dawson

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? a little bit not much though

what is the purpose of a macerator? to double your ore output

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Others things i should know: none

Name: adeo8

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, both, but never in smp

what is the purpose of a macerator? It macerates.. (most people use it to double ore (into dust))

Others things i should know: I like to help

Name: Jynx2700

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): no thx

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yep

what is the purpose of a macerator? to increase production by basically doubling your ore

Others things i should know: Like to build large, complex machines / structures

Name: Aaron (Chompyy)

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): im already in Equestria

what is the purpose of a macerator? make 2 dust per 1 ore

Recommendations(if you been invited): Tekkit server lists

Others things i should know: im a peacekeeper

Name: x01kirbyx

Do you wish to join Anyone (starting town):

- i do normally start my own town and build a civilization and sell materials and grow.

Have you played IC2 or build craft?

- yes, Ive been played them both.

what is the purpose of a macerator?

- it is a machine used to crush items like coal dust flint ex...

Recommendations(if you been invited): i was looking around when i found this server and it looked pretty legit and good and i haven't found any good servers in some time and i tho

Others things i should know: im from the UK, i might ask few questions about where i should start to build where the shop is but ones i get going im good

IGN: ZippeyKeys12

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): I would rather make my own company on the edge of town as a venture capitalist. I would also have a branch selling ores and power. I would rent machines for ores and other valuables. I would also go into private equity and make a hotel. All enemies of Zipp corp. will have a nuke as the last thing they see. I will have a processing center and factory. I will have a factory for lease for newcomers that pay me. I will sometimes rob the extremely wealthy and give it to the extremely poor. I may have mercenaries available for hiring. I shall make a shop and major mall and a non-profit charity organization.

Have you played IC2 or BuildCraft? I am an expert in BuildCraft, IC2, RedPower, and RailCraft.

What is the purpose of a macerator: To grind ore into 2 dust to double the ingots you get from ore and to get tin and copper dust to make bronze dust.

Other things I should know: I will sometimes rob the extremely wealthy and give it to the extremely poor. I have never been banned and am an admin on 3 private servers.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons